Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? (24355 Views)

Will Justice Onnoghen Get Justice From Justice Tanko Headed Supreme Court & NJC? / SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na all of dem chop our money
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Shikini: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
islandmoon:
Diverting our attention on issue of AIsha Zakari the INec woman that was newly appointed! cheesy

I guess so oo

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by NothingDoMe: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Because unintelligent ipob bore me a lot.
So you are upset. Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
So you are upset. Lol. cheesy
[/s]
I'm not discussing anything with you. You can locate your fellows and discuss your feelings. Leave my mention alone. Alternatively, you can kill yourself in it.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by musa234(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Baba keeps doing things anyhow in this country. I really regretted for this dictator walahi. Buhari has failed woefully.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by IamJames: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Go to court.

Gham. Straight and direct.
Imagine someone asking how a fraud was discovered. So it is now a crime to discover fraud in Nigeria? Keep asking senseless question cheesy cheesy cheesy

So how did this same FOI applies to some and don't to another? I remember FOI was cited when Buhari's declaration form was requested for but it was turned down, what happened?

3 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by SternProphet: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is a stupid thread. Low IQ.
Me and you can ask whether any public officer declared an asset. Why are people so dumb in this country?.
If I see a federal perm sec at a construction site, I am empowered by FOI, my rights as a citizen et.c to find out if that asset was declared.
Asset declaration is not secret occult information.
It's a DECLARATION. Pls Google up the meaning of D-E-C-L-A-R-A-T-I-O-N

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by chukseric504869: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wat is more important is not how he got it bt is Wat he got reliable?
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by dante0147: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
johnmba:
Freedom of information bill
you are stupid ?? What is the FOI Bill when the law of the land states that such infos can’t be released to the public except the judge gives the permission for it to be released

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
IamJames:

So how did this same FOI applies to some and don't to another? I remember FOI was cited when Buhari's declaration form was requested for but it was turned down, what happened?
[/s]
Go to court
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
dante0147:
you are stupid ?? What is the FOI Bill when the law of the land states that such infos can’t be released to the public except the judge gives the permission for it to be released
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by davidodiba(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
drlateef:

Which Nigerians? IPOB and PDP orchins?

It is because you are very wicked and selfish, hence the support for someone making the life of the common man miserable

3 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by NothingDoMe: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I'm not discussing anything with you. You can locate your fellows and discuss your feelings. Leave my mention alone. Alternatively, you can kill yourself in it.
Lol. Death ke? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by jamace(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
The cabal are just messing Buhari up day by day. Surely, Buhari is a ceremonial head.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Nigerianization(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
In as much as it looks justifiable to suspect a frame up, the CJN shot himself in the foot by not being honest about his asset declaration. Witch hunting targets witches and not innocent people.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by IamJames: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Go to court

Hahahaha we went to court during his waec saga and saw how he hired 13 SANs to come defend him.

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by abescom: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

you are wrong my dear! you don't commit a crime to catch a criminal. There's clearly an infraction on the path of the petitioners. How they got the information is a very necessary and pertinent question that must be answered.
The only reason why you have seen it as wrong is because you are against Buhari rather than against anything that doesn't mean well for the country.

Like I said, the petitioner can be dealt with later but if the CJN has committed a crime he should be dealt with by the law.

Simple. That's what's going for Nigeria. Doesn't matter if the Politicians are witch hunting each other or not.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
abescom:
The only reason why you have seen it as wrong is because you are against Buhari rather than against anything that doesn't mean well for the country.

Like I said, the petitioner can be dealt with later but if the CJN has committed a crime he should be dealt with by the law.

Simple. That's what's going for Nigeria. Doesn't matter if the Politicians are witch hunting each other or not.

my stance on this issue has nothing to do with my personal disposition towards buhari. There is a laid down procedure for dealing with issues like this. The rule of law exists for a reason, follow it! Please say no to tyranny

7 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by sparko1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:
The bastardization of virtually all institutions has been fully completed under the Dotard.

The EFCC was banned from accessing international financial transaction data by the global regulatory body after it was found that they(EFCC) abused their privelaged access to such information solely to extort money from just about anybody they deem fit to milk dry.

Under this satanic APC, having money is a crime. With Magu (a glorified check-point policeman), the EFCC has turned to an extortion racket going after anybody with money in the bank, declaring them guilty on the pages of Newspapers by printing fabolous amounts of money thereby exposing them to public scandal, defaming their reputation and exposing them to armed robbers and kidnappers.

Most people simply pay-up to avoid all the hassle.

This is what Magu is all about.

The next administration should ensure that the EFCC is disbanded or fused with the ICPC and all investigative officers, prosecutors and executive officers be drawn from seasoned legal practitioners and NOT from the useless Nigerian Police.

What is this one saying? Have EFCC ever harassed you family member before? You live under a tree and make bogus claims. Have you been to Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, you think EFCC just go after rich people.

My keep quiet if you don't know what to say, how can someone living in Agbado be complaining of Lekki toll fee!
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by greygoblings(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Obynolee(f): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I'm not court.

Why talk more than the court?

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Ziggylady(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
tesppidd:
Lol,

This question is just like someone else seeing the thief with your phone.

Now instead of you asking the thief how and why he stole your phone, it is the thief who is now asking you,

"who informed you I was the one who stole your phone?"

Naija!!!

It is not the same...BMC use your brains for once.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by bkool7(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Omeokachie:
APC hacks.

Dennis Aghanya was Buhari's aide.

Talk about the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob.

Gabar Shehu was also Atiku's aid

But he's on the other side now, so what's ur point?
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by bkool7(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ziggylady:

It is not the same...BMC use your brains for once.

U ppl should go ask Premium Times and Sahara Reporters how they get their infos too

Stupid question
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by bkool7(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
dante0147:

No, it's the owner that gives permission
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Go to court.

Gham. Straight and direct.
Imagine someone asking how a fraud was discovered. So it is now a crime to discover fraud in Nigeria? Keep asking senseless question cheesy cheesy cheesy

U are dreaming.

No fraud was discovered, Rather whoever removed such documents committed a crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by integrity16(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
kulikuli45:
Someone shd sue both CCB, it's chairman, and whoever is responsible for keeping the forms safe, and also the two individuals that they gave the forms to. Only then will government start taking its citizens serious.

Sue them for what exactly? Where were you when the FOI bill was passed and assented to by the government of Nigeria?
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
But CCB can disclose certain information about any political or public office holder on his or her CCB form.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by KillTheZombies: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
davidodiba:
I see Nigerians winning this battle against Buhari...the man is a confirmed terror...I have no doubt that all those supporting him are equally more dangerous

That's why it is my belief, that the APC zombie followers deserve death. They all need to hunted, and hanged like dogs. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by DerrickzB: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
johnmba:
Freedom of information bill

So wat is privacy?? Where una sense dey self??

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by jeroton: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
It's an inside job
no it’s like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Town Hall Meeting: Why I Haven’t Spoken On Ganduje —buhari / Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari / How We Lost Election For Not Bribing INEC, Police – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.