Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. (35359 Views)

The Ikom Bridge In Cross River State Almost Done! / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by freekick: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
islandmoon:

sorry cheesy cheesy

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by gare(f): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Recent pictures of Niger Delta Exploration & Production Modular Refinery in Ogbele, Rivers State.

Work is at an advanced stage of completion, as production is scheduled to commence in March, 2019.

They say PMB has not done anything and there is no infrastructure but baba has been quietly working and directly affecting communities and States.

Next Level Job creation cannot be overemphasized. Thank you PMB for bringing this to the south south where I belong.

Sai PMB/PYO 2019 to 2023

How can you bring this to the front page, it has nothing to do with PMB, this is a privately owned company with no affiliation the Government very soon I will my personnel Project here on Nairaland as PMB's achievement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by guru90: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thanks PMB for starting the job...
But 2019, Atiku will finish the job to an end.
No stress yourself again....
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by islandmoon: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=freekick post=74752606][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by lexy2014: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Recent pictures of Niger Delta Exploration & Production Modular Refinery in Ogbele, Rivers State.

Work is at an advanced stage of completion, as production is scheduled to commence in March, 2019.

They say PMB has not done anything and there is no infrastructure but baba has been quietly working and directly affecting communities and States.

Next Level Job creation cannot be overemphasized. Thank you PMB for bringing this to the south south where I belong.

Sai PMB/PYO 2019 to 2023

Oga u don't have to come here& lie. D refinery is owned by d Niger Delta Exploration & Production Company. A company founded by d late Aret Adams. Work on this refinery started in 2014. D federal govt isn't in d business of building refineries as its own 4 refineries haven't received attention from it. U only succeeded in saying that buhari has done nothing

http://ngdelta.com/about-us/our-history/

http://ngdelta.com/our-business/ogbelerefinery/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by BruncleZuma: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari and his low budget miscreants are really good time travellers...hahahahahahahahaha

Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (NDPR) was granted licence to operate the refinery at Ogbelle, Rivers State, while in 2010 and it's due to expire in this year...

Buhari the ultimate G.O.A.T.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by openmine(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
freekick:
No, they spent 16 years to build this.smiley
Why the comparison?
I thought APC said they were better than PDP?
Why compare PDP failures to theirs?
A son should do better than the father and not the other way!
APC is supposed to be far better than their predecessors and not use their predecessors's ineptitude as an excuse for their own failure!!

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by collinkz: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
I hope somebody will not go to Dangote refinery and snap it and start telling us babu is working

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
4+4=
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by freekick: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
One is an abandoned project,why the other is a work in progress. Am not comparing, he asked a question.
openmine:

Why the comparison?
I thought APC said they were better than PDP?
Why compare PDP failures to theirs?
A son should do better than the father and not the other way!
APC is supposed to be far better than their predecessors and not use their predecessors's ineptitude as an excuse for their own failure!!
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by parizzz: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Factfinder1:
why showing us few days to elections... When will it be ready... What happened to ogoni clean up
UNGRATEFUL SOUL......YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS FIND AN EXCUSE TO RUN AWAY FROM SHAME===
4+4
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by parizzz: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
johnsonwilz:
Congrats to all by weekend subscribers , it was great , let keep the winnings going . Call or Whatsapp to be part of the winnings.

MY BROTHER WHO WON? WEREY
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Mccullum: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:
Lies from the pit of hell, that project has been on going long before PMB. It has absolutely nothing to do with this administration, stop ascribing every project to the government. If this government was involved in this project in anyway, everyone would have long heard about it.

You don't just go and snap pictures of on going project and claim it for political purpose, what kind of desperation is this? I am from Rivers and very much in know of this project.

Shame on the moderator who pushed this to the front page without correct findings.

This is not political, I am not affiliated to any party, I owe no sentiments, I don't even own a voters card and I have never voted cos I have no confidence in any Nigerian political office holder. However what is happening here is fraud and a shame.

Stop lying and think I don't know you as you always counter APC policies on this forum and you are still claiming to be apolitical...

That project began by PDP by mere commission without commitment to be done...

Why you these haters continue to deny good work of this regime just because GEJ lose election against PMB and you concluded to be blinded on good achievements of this government.

Shame on you and you're unpatriotic citizen because you are not faithful, loyal and honest. If you want to criticize, do it constructively and don't be partial.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by lexy2014: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
ofuonyebi:

a president that is laying a new foundation for the greatness of a nation can never be appreciated

like a leader who want to share the national cake...period

D refinery is privately owned. Work started in it in 2014

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by openmine(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
freekick:
One is an abandoned project,why the other is a work in progress. Am not comparing, he asked a question.
A progressive person doesn't look back at the failure of others to determine their trajectory in life!
There will always be abandoned projects by past administrations...that's why governance is a continuum!
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Dpharisee: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Good one from Mr President

Diezani started this project with a consortium of private firms. Buhari has nothing to do with it
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Baselm: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:
Lies from the pit of hell, that project has been on going long before PMB. It has absolutely nothing to do with this administration, stop ascribing every project to the government. If this government was involved in this project in anyway, everyone would have long heard about it.

You don't just go and snap pictures of on going project and claim it for political purpose, what kind of desperation is this? I am from Rivers and very much in know of this project.

Shame on the moderator who pushed this to the front page without correct findings.

Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company.
Founding Chairman, Late Chief Godwin Aret Adams, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and other highly respected professionals came together to initiate a truly indigenous public oil company.

Modular refinery before Buhari? come on!!!
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by martyns303(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mccullum:

Stop lying and think I don't know you as you always counter APC policies on this forum and you are still claiming to be apolitical...

Why you these haters continue to deny good work of this regime just because GEJ lose election against PMB and you concluded to be blinded on good achievements of this government.

Shame on you and you're unpatriotic citizen because you are not faithful, loyal and honest. If you want to criticize, do it constructively and don't be partial.

I really want to use certain words, but I will restrain myself. That project has nothing to do with any Government, not APC or PDP, it is a private project. it's like someone coming to snap pictures of ur house and claim it is the government building it.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by breeldesigns: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Believe at your own risk.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mccullum:

D refinery is privately owned. It has nothing 2do with buhari. Its a fact. There's no need 2get emotional about it. PDP didnt begin d refinery. It only granted license 4d refinery. License was granted 4d refinery in 2010. Lastly, 4d fact that a person opposes buhari doesn't make d person unpatriotic. It just means he/she holds a different which he/she is entitled as far as d constitution is concerned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by martyns303(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Baselm:

It started in 2014.

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by HENRY940: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:

Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company.
Founding Chairman, Late Chief Godwin Aret Adams, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and other highly respected professionals came together to initiate a truly indigenous public oil company.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Baselm:

Yes sir, 2014 2b precise.

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by lukency(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:

Okay! Thank God he didn't abandon it like others have done in the past and will still do if given opportunity.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
arosseun:

This modular refinery started after Osinbajo went to Niger Delta... Four of this is presently been constructed

Pls cross check ur facts here

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by martyns303(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
lukency:
Okay! Thank God he didn't abandon it like others have done in the past and will still do if given opportunity.

Guy, the project is privately owned, it has nothing to do with government.

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by BruncleZuma: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:

Guy, the project is privately owned, it has nothing to do with government.

Finally you get strength sha...they suffer from cognitive dissonance. You'd be burning unnecessary calories debating them with facts.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by jayson87: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
arosseun:

This modular refinery started after Osinbajo went to Niger Delta... Four of this is presently been constructed
Google is your friend. You can't be this deviant of basic information and knowledge in this google age. Osunbanjo has nothing to do with this modular refinery. Everyone in the oil industry knows this is one of the friendly policies of deziani..
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by drlateef: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:

Lying between his teeth grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Hospital Agrees To El-zakzaky’s Request / Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos) / Mohammed Barkindo Nominated For OPEC Secretary-General By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.