Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. (35392 Views)

The Ikom Bridge In Cross River State Almost Done! / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by galaxy2020(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pls ask the muntula.....
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by freekick: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
PMB is not looking back but moving to the Next Level. Go thru my comment again. Am not comparing or looking back to others failure but i think its bad to condemn or bad mouth others who is trying to make things right.
openmine:

A progressive person doesn't look back at the failure of others to determine their trajectory in life!
There will always be abandoned projects by past administrations...that's why governance is a continuum!
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Deepthoughts: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Recent pictures of Niger Delta Exploration & Production Modular Refinery in Ogbele, Rivers State.

Work is at an advanced stage of completion, as production is scheduled to commence in March, 2019.

They say PMB has not done anything and there is no infrastructure but baba has been quietly working and directly affecting communities and States.

Next Level Job creation cannot be overemphasized. Thank you PMB for bringing this to the south south where I belong.

Sai PMB/PYO 2019 to 2023

Is this a government or private investment?.

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by chiangwar: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is just a foundation na. expect is going to function in Daura .

Tetehjewels:
Recent pictures of Niger Delta Exploration & Production Modular Refinery in Ogbele, Rivers State.

Work is at an advanced stage of completion, as production is scheduled to commence in March, 2019.

They say PMB has not done anything and there is no infrastructure but baba has been quietly working and directly affecting communities and States.

Next Level Job creation cannot be overemphasized. Thank you PMB for bringing this to the south south where I belong.

Sai PMB/PYO 2019 to 2023

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Deepthoughts: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:
Lies from the pit of hell, that project has been on going long before PMB. It has absolutely nothing to do with this administration, stop ascribing every project to the government. If this government was involved in this project in anyway, everyone would have long heard about it.

You don't just go and snap pictures of on going project and claim it for political purpose, what kind of desperation is this? I am from Rivers and very much in know of this project.

Shame on the moderator who pushed this to the front page without correct findings.

Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company.
Founding Chairman, Late Chief Godwin Aret Adams, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and other highly respected professionals came together to initiate a truly indigenous public oil company.
Thanks for bursting the decietful propagandists called Apc/buhari Zombies claiming private investment as buhari infrastructural achievements, useless bunch of baboons.

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by SternProphet: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
I love Buhari but modular refineries are VERY STUPID.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by bodmasfem(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga u don't have to come here& lie. D refinery is owned by d Niger Delta Exploration & Production Company. A company founded by d late Aret Adams. Work on this refinery started in 2014. D federal govt isn't in d business of building refineries as its own 4 refineries haven't received attention from it. U only succeeded in saying that buhari has done nothing

http://ngdelta.com/about-us/our-history/

http://ngdelta.com/our-business/ogbelerefinery/

but the picture the guy provided is different from the one you provided
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by olotuo: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
martyns303:
Lies from the pit of hell, that project has been on going long before PMB. It has absolutely nothing to do with this administration, stop ascribing every project to the government. If this government was involved in this project in anyway, everyone would have long heard about it.

You don't just go and snap pictures of on going project and claim it for political purpose, what kind of desperation is this? I am from Rivers and very much in know of this project.

Shame on the moderator who pushed this to the front page without correct findings.

Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP) is Nigeria’s first integrated oil and gas investment company.
Founding Chairman, Late Chief Godwin Aret Adams, a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and other highly respected professionals came together to initiate a truly indigenous public oil company.

Kikkikikiki���� its Jonathan project abi
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by KNUCKLES50: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
What level of desperation and lies is this, the moderator of this page should at least investigate and verify information before publishing. This goes to buttress what Wole Soyinka recently said that fake news will cause the 3rd world war and that it will start from Nigeria.

This Mini Refinery that started production in 2012 (Refining 100bbl/d) was granted license under the OBJ administration, and another for license for its expansion under the GEJ administration. It belongs to the Niger Delta Exploration and Production Company (NDEP) and operated by one of its subsidiaries Niger Delta Production Resources Ltd (NDPR).

The Nigerian government does not have any stake in this company other than as a marginal field, the company pays its royalties and tax to the government. The company which is an integrated Oil and Gas Industry Processes Gas (NGL and LPG), Refines Diesel (AGO) and sell their crude through SPDC. The ongoing Refinery expansion will see the refining capacity of the company increased to 11,000 barrels.

Further clarification can be made through this link: http://ngdelta.com/

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by megafone: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
If PMB did it, why has he not listed it as party of his achievements?
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by aremu1965: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=slydog post=74752182]Which kind scam is this Is it PMB govt that is funding the refinery.??[/
quote]
Who is now funding it?. Next level joor
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by olotuo: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Thanks for bursting the decietful propagandists called Apc/buhari Zombies claiming private investment as buhari infrastructural achievements, useless bunch of baboons.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjSoZGZr-3fAhXEFjQIHVaeBW0QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Ffirst-modular-refinery-to-process-10000bpd-crude-from-november%2F&psig=AOvVaw0DQvnABo4lE683jbI9eSUi&ust=1547558606067882
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by HonabFaj(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
islandmoon:
you mean he spent 4 years to build this? by the way, mods, someone said the project belong to Niger Delta Exploration & Production Plc (NDEP)

Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (NDPR) was granted licence to operate the refinery at Ogbelle, Rivers State, while in 2010 and it's due to expire in this year , a private initiative project

You are mixing it up ,yes its a private initiative project with the capacity of 1,000 bpd capacity ,the FG partner the company to upgrade it to 10,000 bpd.

For more info : https://realnewsmagazine.net/oil-gas/first-modular-refinery-to-process-10000bpd-crude-from-november/

1 Like

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by ECHICHE: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
This company is located in my place, Ekpeye kingdom (Ahoada East LGA of R/State) it is called: Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (NDPR)

The coy has been in operation for the past 10years. They refine Desiel (AGO), now doing expansion for PMS and more AGO.

The coy has noting to do with PMB

2 Likes

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by tete7000(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Before I go believe this, Buhari will need to appear at the public debate and tell us what a modular refinery is. Afterall, he was once a petroleum minister, and he is currently one.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by passmas4u(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
this has been here since the last administration.... make una stop the lies abeg
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by slydog(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=aremu1965 post=74754770][/quote]

U still need the answer? A private business man is funding it!
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
tete7000:
Before I go believe this, Buhari will need to public debate and tell us what a modular refinery is. Afterall, he was once a petroleum minister, and he is currently one.

There are about 10 of these modular refineries being worked on by the FG along with ibe kachikwu.

Building multiple modular refineries is quicker to achieve than building newer refineries and easier to maintain too.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
jayson87:
For those of you abusing dzeiani

This is one of her achievements

And the fact it's indigenous is why they (those keeping this nation backward) totally want her destroyed. I followed her impressive local content initiatives back then.. . she was stubborn & fair to both locals and the foreign companies but the latter wanted it all for themselves.
The underdevelopemt is real and deliberate. People are fighting the wrong battle.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
ECHICHE:
This company is located in my place, Ekpeye kingdom (Ahoada East LGA of R/State) it is called: Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (NDPR)

The coy has been in operation for the past 10years. They refine Desiel (AGO), now doing expansion for PMS and more AGO.

The coy has noting to do with PMB

It was formerly a 1000bpd modular refinery before the FG partnered with them and upgraded it to a 10000 BPD refinery.

Coming here to say the FG has no hand in it is a fat lie.

It was until the FG came on board that work picked up and delivery would be by march.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by JerryGent1983: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Sai PMB/PYO 2019 to 2023

this pics doesn't look new to me my friend please look for another joke
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
JerryGent1983:
this pics doesn't look new to me my friend please look for another joke

No It looks newer
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by sammy99(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good one.

Atleast one visible acheivement from d lifeless one b4 he leaves to daura dis februar

may sense fall on those dat will handle d refinery,so as not to b like d ones abandoned.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by bigpicture001: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
jayson87:
For those of you abusing dzeiani

This is one of her achievements

we all know is political witch hunt
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by BubuZombi: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:

Ogbeni! Don't Kill Yourself biko... Same thing happened during PDP reign
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
martyns303:

Previous productions capacity pre involvement of the FG was 1000 BPD. After partnership with the FG production capacity was increased to 10,000 BPD. You are obviously not in the know about this project if you do not know that the FG partnered with it.

This modular refinery as well ad about 10 others are part of the drive by the FG to have a lot more small scale refineries built to ease refining of crude.

Or are you not aware that there are other modular refineries in the works e.g the one in Asaba all to be ready at about the same time as this one?
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by sammy99(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
sammy99:
Good one.

Atleast one visible acheivement from d lifeless one b4 he leaves to daura dis februar

may sense fall on those dat will handle d refinery,so as not to b like d ones abandoned.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by openmine(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
freekick:
PMB is not looking back but moving to the Next Level. Go thru my comment again. Am not comparing or looking back to others failure but i think its bad to condemn or bad mouth others who is trying to make things right.
When someone is bad mouthing you,show them your progress and how you are making baby steps towards achieving your goal...not comparing it with where another person failed!
That's not progress,that's called limitation!
The president spent almost all his tenure accusing his predecessors until it became obvious that Nigerians were getting tired of such....

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." Winston Churchill.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
openmine:

When someone is bad mouthing you,show them your progress and how you are making baby steps towards achieving your goal...not comparing it with where another person failed!
That's not progress,that's called limitation!
The president spent almost all his tenure accusing his predecessors until it became obvious that Nigerians were getting tired of such....

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks." Winston Churchill.

Your comment is a confused one.

So with all the FG has been busy completing in terms of projects which the useless PDP could not complete in 16 years you feel he actually began them because according to you Nigerians got tired of his complaints?

He was busy working while constantly reminding people like you never to forget where you came from because its clear that people like you have a very short memory which is why some of still want the failed PDP party of thieves to return.

That is stupidity
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by toprealman: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
This guys are just crazy. You only see this kind of silly petty campaign in Africa.
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by Integritychap: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari issa goal..4Plus4 is the answer no one but PMB/PYO 2019... Scavengers try 2031 if that evil exist by then...I guess..
Re: PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. by bizzibodi(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kudos to PMB!since I was born & presy come & go I have never seen a modular refinery b4,but only in Buhari regime......if 100 of this can spring up in d next 4yrs of this admin,pms price will surely come down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.