Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal (8585 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Jenniferblog(f): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Abby Chioma, the founder of The Boob Movement decided to let her breasts out as she explained the goal of her movement.

Abby went braless and left her jean jacket unbuttoned to expose her entire breasts. But she made sure to blur her nipples.

Explaining the reason for The Boob Movement, she wrote:

The goal is not to desexualize breasts. The goal, rather, that the woman finds refuse, understanding and a sense of belonging in the movement.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/theboobmovement-founder-lets-her-boobs-out-as-she-explains-the-goal-of-the-movement/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Jenniferblog(f): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
More
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by faithfull18(f): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is getting out of hand.

Must you go nude to achieve the goal.

I am not understanding

5 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by MissRaine69(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
So what is the nature of her job? Because I would like to know which job allow her to turn up for work in her current state.
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Amarabae(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
She is just a silly attention seeker

1 Like

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amarabae:

Abeg leave her oh. The association of Single Men in Nigeria are okay and supporting her movement.

We're Solidly behind her. More grease to her Elbow.

5 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
MissRaine69:
So what is the nature of her job? Because I would like to know which job allow her to turn up for work in her current state.

Current state? Meaning she has lost her mind?

Please leave her alone, she is embracing her feminity Biko. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Yuceeluv(f): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin brezz kee u there.

truthsayer009:

Abeg leave her oh. The association of Single Men in Nigeria are okay and supporting her movement.

We're Solidly behind her. More grease to her Elbow.

2 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Raalsalghul: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amarabae:
Abeg free the babe!

2 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Jenniferblog(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
jenniferakin36:
chaiii...money is good ooooo
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 23rd of January, 2019

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Is high time the mods ban these monikers spaming everywhere with adverts of this frustrated company...how much does it cost to place ads sef?
I wouldn't even patronize ur company with this ur incessant spamming on every post cos it shows how classless,desperate and local it is...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin brezz kee u there.

My Sister, something must kill a man please.

1 Like

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
#Butters Scotch voice# Holy Molly!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Uglymind: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
shocked
First of all.......I just want to give thanks to the Almighty God for touching the head of scientists ,bringing them togeether to produce BABY OIL..The Almighty God has known that there is no hope again in all this Nigerian girls.. From one problem to another.. What can a Nigerian girl contribute to a relationship.. Sex? Why do guys suffer and spend a lot just to have sex ? Sex sex sex ... STD is real.. If you are not afraid of HIV fear HPV or staphylococcus you can still contact those two with protection..

Let's be wise
The side effects of using baby oil will be little and cheap compared to contracting STDS

1 Like

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by RTSC: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Omo, see better breast.

1 Like

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
chai! shocked see blenze shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Foodforthought: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Uglymind:
shocked
First of all.......I just want to give thanks to the Almighty God for touching the head of scientists ,bringing them togeether to produce BABY OIL..The Almighty God has known that there is no hope again in all this Nigerian girls.. From one problem to another.. What can a Nigerian girl contribute to a relationship.. Sex? Why do guys suffer and spend a lot just to have sex ? Sex sex sex ... STD is real.. If you are not afraid of HIV fear HPV or staphylococcus you can still contact those two with protection..

Let's be wise
The side effects of using baby oil will be little and cheap compared to contracting STDS
Your matter be like Michelin, e dey tire person

3 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Uglymugg: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Its a job she made up in her head as an excuse to display her boobs in public.

The end goal is always male attention.
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry

Made for breast fvcking
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by earthsync(f): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jenniferblog:

Explaining the reason for The Boob Movement, she wrote:

The goal is not to desexualize breasts. The goal, rather, that the woman finds refuse, understanding and a sense of belonging in the movement.

How the does this bull crap bring a sense of belonging. This girl mumu sha
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amarabae:

My dear she has really gotten our attention grin

1 Like

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Techbrity(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amarabae:

I smell envy. Because she's doing something you can never have the courage to try?

2 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by pansophist(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Viola, attention gotten. Now she can go ahead and feel like Martin Luther King, you've changed mankind. undecided

3 Likes

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Jenniferblog(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by jessedaflow: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fine fair twins with black lips..nice

1 Like

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Their value and worth is reducing the more. shameless farm tools.
Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by samysmoothfresh: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
I swear i'll never understand these women and breast matter.

Why do they expose the breast and blur/cover the nipples all the time?

is it the nipple that is the real breast inside the breast while the exposed part of the breast is not a major part of the breast or is not even among the breast at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal by Akinz0126(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin brezz kee u there.

No be our fault now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes Ladies Involve In Lesbianism???? / Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.