Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (8594 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by greatfucker: 2:07am On Sep 30, 2022
as the topic above wat killed yr feelings for someone u were madly in love with

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by greatfucker: 2:08am On Sep 30, 2022
she was playing with my emotion

11 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MightyHand(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2022
The feeling was so strong like BUHARI's supports to Terrorism, but it died the moment I found she is a Community Sperm Deport CSD

15 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Yusssuf11(m): 3:59am On Sep 30, 2022
She takes my emotions for granted , we can chat for hours online but in reality we can't chat up to 2minutes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by utytill(m): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2022
When I know say plenty money fit enter the matter,my brain reset because I no fit do anyhow transfer no matter how her story go touch me .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 30, 2022
greatfucker:
as the topic above wat killed yr feelings for someone u were madly in love with
Nothing killed the feeling.
The love is just getting stronger and stronger.
As I m, I think of surprising him on his birthday next week. grin
Am in love. He's the best of the best. Obidient, calm, caring, handsome and rich.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Sekoni003(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2022
She was still in the shackles of past trauma from her previous relationship. I just couldn't deal with the constant suspicion and stuff so I bounced. I had to...

19 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Samfloxin(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2022
She wan kill me with billing... I no dey give shishi,so I jakpa

16 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2022
I found out that she was using my feelings for her as an avenue to manipulate me.
I just got my head outta my ass and freed myself.
When I broke up with her, the thing shock her , she tried everything to make amends but it was too late... The blazing inferno had gone off and nothing could ignite it again.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by nightfox01(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2022
She dey always keep screenshot of Korean actor Lee min ho. At first I took it like a joking stuff till her new laptop and iPhone wallpaper na Lee min ho. Even background wallpaper na same guy. Na I'm I know say her head never day down

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by 7buckz(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Bitch saw my brother and said she liked my brother like wtf?
And anytime we are together she must ask about him so I knew she was trippin bad.
But I know how it goes so I just plotted with my brother and told him how the bitch trippin for him and we could use that to our advantage threes0me wise....We totally wrecked that hoe and thats how it ended.
If it were some niggas that were in my shoes... They would totally hate their brother or beef him up cus of a hoe...But where am from nothing more than brotherly love.
Bros before these hoes!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by kushma(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Sekoni003:
She was still in the shackles of past trauma from her previous relationship. I just couldn't deal with the constant suspicion and stuff so I bounced. I had to...

This was exactly what that happened to me too. She was so insecure, had to leave before someone will cause injuries on me Just for merely accusations. Forgot to say she is also a feminist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Two things
1. She uses me an avenue to get back at her ex.
2. She is a staunch supporter of tinubu, you can imagine such absurdity.

35 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by EgwunsoDOTcom: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Immediately I knew her mother was from afonja, I launched her out like a rocket. embarassed
Very irritating.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2022
She slap me and gather boys to beat me. cry. I miss you mary, I love you so much cry, I can never find a girl like you cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by TheMaharajah: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2022
7buckz:
And anytime we are together she must ask about him so I knew she was trippin bad.
But I know how it goes so I just plotted with my brother and told him how the bitch trippin for him and we could use that to our advantage threes0me wise....We totally wrecked that hoe and thats how it ended.
If it were some niggas that were in my shoes... They would totally hate their brother or beef him up cus of a hoe...But where am from nothing more than brotherly love.
Bros before these hoes!

Spit. You and your brother dey do 3sum

Nonsense cookedup shit from a deranged 14 year old.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by mespusinglez(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2022
SHE'S BORING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by 7buckz(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2022
TheMaharajah:

Spit. You and your brother dey do party

Nonsense cookedup shit from a deranged 14 year old.
Heys bastard make your spit no touch me i don baff.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Dexyity(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by emmy512: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2022
we've been together since ss3 till we got to year 2 and one day she said she will like to marry an igbo man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Faber(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Lie Mohamed dey learn work where she dey in terms of telling lies...

I was complaining of the lies almost everyday. She started posting on her status " look for who will love you for whom you are"

" You cannot change my nature, that's how God made me, no one is above mistakes"

Na so I replaced her with her best friend, a childhood friend of hers, who was always helping me burst her lies grin

E shock her till today, anytime she sees me, she feels like crying, Omo no be my fault o, make she go blame God who made her a serial liar

34 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Clint02(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2022
She left.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by TundeTunapa(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Kpekus odour,I could not deal. Relationship nor hungry me again after that ordeal

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Ikennaford: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2022
7buckz:
Bros before these hoes!
Sure cos you can never loose a broskie to a hoeskie

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by 7buckz(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Ikennaford:

Sure cos you can never look loose a broskie to a hoeskie
G

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Sweetvie: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2022
nightfox01:
She dey always keep screenshot of Korean actor Lee min ho. At first I took it like a joking stuff till her new laptop and iPhone wallpaper na Lee min ho. Even background wallpaper na same guy. Na I'm I know say her head never day down
Lmao... You're funny grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Gofwane(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Urgent 2k. Every day na "I have not eaten"

19 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by pointblank247(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nothing killed the feeling.
The love is just getting stronger and stronger.
As I m, I think of surprising him on his birthday next week. grin
Am in love. He's the best of the best. Obidient, calm, caring, handsome and rich.
He is RICH abi ?. No wonder your love is growing

14 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Sweetvie: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2022
When I fall in love
I will come back to tell you guys wink

Cheers! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Freelane33(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Omo long story
Re: Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
pointblank247:
He is RICH abi ?. No wonder your love is growing
Yes. There's money in love naa. I m also rich so I m not a liability.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About To Get Married And Scared Out Of My Damn Mind / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now / My Oh My! LADY Who Has The Biggest NYASH In Africa Shares New Photos-(look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.