Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (88620 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by lunacol(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ladiva49:
Good evening house, Pls was anybody shortlisted for RACTEC in Oyo state? I just got the email this evening and we were supposed to meet for briefing today at INEC office, Oyo state, did anybody go? What happened? Am I too late?
Urgent response pls.
Find out the location for the training and attend tomorrow and Sunday by 9am.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by murphyrichy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
What's the meaning of RACTECH?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
murphyrichy:
What's the meaning of RACTECH?

Registration Area Technician

Or

Registration Area Technical Support Staff (RATECHSS)

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Ladiva49(f): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
lunacol:
Find out the location for the training and attend tomorrow and Sunday by 9am.
Thank You for the Info. Any body knows venue for RACTEC training in Oyo state
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by lunacol(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ladiva49:

Thank You for the Info. Any body knows venue for RACTEC training in Oyo state
I will advise you go to Quarter 848, Total Garden-Gate Road, Agodi GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State by 8am.If it is not holding there, they will direct you to the training venue that is how I did in my own state.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Emdee590(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
sadPlease I can't log in due to incorrect password and can't get the reset link as it is saying the email could not be sent.

Please what could be done to resolve it ?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Princealex1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Emdee590:
sadPlease I can't log in due to incorrect password and can't get the reset link as it is saying the email could not be sent.

Please what could be done to resolve it ?

Same here
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Emdee590(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Any solution please
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by okunolaomolola4: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2019
pls for those of us that did the 3 days training as inec ad hoc staff pls how are they going to pay us and for the RAC how are they going to get back to us and how much is the payment for both training and inec ad hoc staff pls does anyone has any idea about this pls clarify us
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2019
lunacol:
I will advise you go to Quarter 848, Total Garden-Gate Road, Agodi GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State by 8am.If it is not holding there, they will direct you to the training venue that is how I did in my own state.
I was at this address this morning, INEC head office Agodi, Ibadan, It was pasted on their notice board that the training takes place at LOYOLA COLLEGE, OLD IFE ROAD,IBADAN...12noon.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by TweezyR(f): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2019
please who knows Lagos venue for the RATECH.....I also got the text message as well...but I couldnt go....please who has an idea should help me...I don't know the place
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2019
What's the update about the 3 days training we did?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Adaoraezeani: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
I went to the venue of RATECH training and my name was not on the list, maybe because I couldn't log in to complete my profile. I was later accepted with few others as supplementary. Today 10the feb 2019 is the last day of the training with the exam. The exam will commence by 4pm, it will be an online exam. I hope it will be successful, network issues and all. I also pray I will get shortlisted for the job. I hope everything becomes success! Success!! Success!!! Amen.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by murphyrichy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Expect names on friday
BETPAWA:
What's the update about the 3 days training we did?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
murphyrichy:
Expect names on friday

What's the major criteria in this selection?
I think I wrote the paper exam/test correctly.
I took attendance well and I applied before the closure date.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by lunacol(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
BETPAWA:

What's the major criteria in this selection?
I think I wrote the paper exam/test correctly.
I took attendance well and I applied before the closure date.
Be hopeful.The RATECH INEC ADHOC selected list will be released soon to let you get in touch and familiarize with the APOs,POs,SPOs,Collation officer of your ward and LGATECH officer.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
lunacol:
Be hopeful.The RATECH INEC ADHOC selected list will be released soon to let you get in touch and familiarize with the APOs,POs,SPOs,Collation officer of your ward and LGATECH officer.

Ok
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Adaoraezeani:
I went to the venue of RATECH training and my name was not on the list, maybe because I couldn't log in to complete my profile. I was later accepted with few others as supplementary. Today 10the feb 2019 is the last day of the training with the exam. The exam will commence by 4pm, it will be an online exam. I hope it will be successful, network issues and all. I also pray I will get shortlisted for the job. I hope everything becomes success! Success!! Success!!! Amen.
Till now d exams is still yet to pull thru
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by borntoexcel2000(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
james17:

The site is under maintenance according to INEC...
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by derahhh(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
I have been trying to log in to the site to write the test but the site has been down.please has anyone written the test yet?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
derahhh:
I have been trying to log in to the site to write the test but the site has been down.please has anyone written the test yet?
Kai I doubt oo cos the site has been giving issues since 2pm
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Adaoraezeani: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2019
james17:

We later used paper for the exams. I wish everyone success.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2019
Adaoraezeani:

We later used paper for the exams. I wish everyone success.
In sokoto here nothing o
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by motta(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
na wa we are yet to see the list of OJO LGA for APO AND PO
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Oladayopop(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
The test link is now on the portal!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by dapoisgood: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
what's the test link ,pls
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Quality20(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
motta:
na wa we are yet to see the list of OJO LGA for APO AND PO
Really! Go to d inec office n check. if ya name isn't there then u relax
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by motta(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Quality20:
Really! Go to d inec office n check. if ya name isn't there then u relax
is the list out?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Suf20: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Guy were you able to take the test cos when i login they said you can only take this test once asive i have already take the test? And what the login requirements for taking the test?

Oladayopop:
The test link is now on the portal!
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by sirqeeboi(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2019
How will i know my score ?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Oladayopop(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Suf20:
Guy were you able to take the test cos when i login they said you can only take this test once asive i have already take the test? And what the login requirements for taking the test?

My bro, I'm encountering same problem ooo...who else is experiencing this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.