Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ladies, Age & Marriage (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Age & Marriage (picture) (443 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Age & Marriage (picture) by marvelck: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
When does a girl start feeling the pressure to get married? Is it after graduation, when all her friends are getting married, or when she's getting close to 30?

Its like a race against time for some...especially when you have your parents singing it into your ears every morning....and many have jumped into unfriendly relationship all cos of this. Just imagine, having their hearts and love elsewhere even after getting married to someone else (Mr.Available)

My advice to ladies out there, don't let anybody or any situation rush you into marriage...

Its better to be safe than sorry...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Age & Marriage (picture) by Nobodys(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
When she begins to see marriage as some kind of achievement... when she has no other dream to chase.... That's the time she starts feeling the pressure to get married.....

I say this because, not only girls that have clocked 30 feel the pressure. some young girls in their early twenties are already feeling pressure to get married... thats Y you will see a young girl saying ' if I nor marry before I finish school Wetin I gain?'... or,' my first plan for this university Na to find husband'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update: 15-year-old girl married off to Anambra man has returned to her parents / Valentine Day Is A Fake Day Nigeria Man Says On Facebook / Am Henry,i Need A Bleep Mate Around Olodi Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.