Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Problem Of Having Many Female Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Of Having Many Female Friends (801 Views)

If Your Boo/spouse Keeps Many Female/male Friends / How Many Female Nairalanders Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by scantee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
Hello NL.
please i have been fallen out with my babe because of my numerous female friends. she insisted that i keep away from them, the truth is that i have known must of them before i met her, some are my school friends then. i have been try to talk sense into her to make her understand but she just like been green-eyed. any time she sees me Interrelate with them she will be came distress, not to talk calling/answering their calls. the truth is that i have no affection for them we are just friends, and now she is threaten to do away with me if i did not comply, been the nature of my job (IT Work) i keep on meeting more female friends whom some are just our clients which require i must have their numbers for work purposes, i lover her so much and i cannot afford to let her go.
please what should i do to make her understand?

i appreciate your candid advice.
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by scantee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by double08(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
thats so childish of her
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by scantee(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
double08:

thats so childish of her
my brother imagine that, she is 23yrs i just cant understand.
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by Blueice4re(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
How are we sure u have not acted funy and she noticed, well do this your friends chat with her also.
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by 1105(f): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
so even females get Jealous too

That is a marvelous news~
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster
thats what you get from dating immature, childish, insecure women!
gf comes a dime a dozen but true friends are here for a lifetime. if she aint happy with your choice of friends then drop her like she's hot. . . . . . . . . you can already imagine what kind of evil possessive this one will turn out to be.
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by scantee(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
Blueice4re:

How are we sure u have not acted funy and she noticed, well do this your friends chat with her also.

funny you said, damm it, yes they do chat with her and she will respond normal, after-what hmmmmmmmmmmmm

190.:

so even females get Jealous too

That is a marvelous news~

no mind them, they just they pretend like say na only we sabi am

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
thats what you get from dating immature, childish, insecure women!
gf comes a dime a dozen but true friends are here for a lifetime. if she aint happy with your choice of friends then drop her like she's hot. . . . . . . . . you can already imagine what kind of evil possessive this one will turn out to be.

guy u harsh oh, anyway i was wondering maybe because we are far to each other because she still in schoo, so any time she visits me she think something must be going wrong when she sees me around them.
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by slex(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
get a girl who is mature, simple
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by iice(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
Have you given her reason to not trust you?
Explain to her that they mean nothing more than friends to you. If she cannot trust you, then you may have to let go.
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by scantee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
slex:

get a girl who is mature, simple
my guy this is not mature or no mature issue. how can you say that 23yrs is not yet mature, a level 300 student (Accountancy) i see it as jealousy. she just like feeling insecure. to be sincere where i base is some how to be scare of insecurity, all i need is how to prove to her that is not what she thinks.

thnx for ur concern.

iice:

Have you given her reason to not trust you?
Explain to her that they mean nothing more than friends to you. If she cannot trust you, then you may have to let go.

thnx dear for ur advice, the truth is that over 70% of men here are not worthy of trust due the kind of life that people are leaving here. she said she had been hearing all sort of nonsense about this place how men do cheat, she been far from me promote the whole matter. am just like what to do to justify myself
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
scantee:

guy u harsh oh, anyway i was wondering maybe because we are far to each other because she still in schoo, so any time she visits me she think something must be going wrong when she sees me around them.

you just described INSECURITY and IMMATURITY.
ask yourself these simple questions:
- why should you be judged for something you havent done?!
- why should you change your life to accommodate the insecurities of others?!
- wouldnt it be simpler to find someone right?!
Re: Problem Of Having Many Female Friends by scantee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

you just described INSECURITY and IMMATURITY.
ask yourself these simple questions:
- why should you be judged for something you havent done?!
- why should you change your life to accommodate the insecurities of others?!
- wouldnt it be simpler to find someone right?!

hmm thnx bros, i just tire for the whole thing.

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel When A Gal Turn Down Your Proposal? / How Many Women Like When Men Whistle At Them? / Tattoo's On A Guy Or Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.