Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions (41400 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by excel101(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2019
afoobabs:
i cant help weeping when i looked at our judiciary in this country and they call it the last hope of the masses. if the judiciary in itself is an embodiment of corruption what hope is left in it for the masses.

This case of CJN it baffles me why all these emotional and sentimental driven Nigerians do not want to know if the allegations are true or false. Nigerians are not ready for a better Nigeria what is our business if the probe is selective or not what matters most is whether he is guilty or innocent of crime and leave that to the court to decide.
its not that the govt is sending him to jail outrightly, he was just asked to step aside then go to the CCT to clear his name.

see as they attack me because am saying the truth.

if the present administration didnt probe ameachi, akpabio and fashola another administration will. thats if they are actually guilty.

i could remember vividly that it is you lots that were saying akpabio should not be probe when he was in the other camp but now that he has jump the ship you started calling for his head.
As an educated person , you should know that there are constituted procedures. Is it right for the President to act on a petition of a high profiled office of the CJN without proper investigation? even the speed with which the issue is being handled by the Govt, points to one direction that there's a premeditated agenda.
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by 7lives: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2019
afoobabs:
i cant help weeping when i looked at our judiciary in this country and they call it the last hope of the masses. if the judiciary in itself is an embodiment of corruption what hope is left in it for the masses.

This case of CJN it baffles me why all these emotional and sentimental driven Nigerians do not want to know if the allegations are true or false. Nigerians are not ready for a better Nigeria what is our business if the probe is selective or not what matters most is whether he is guilty or innocent of crime and leave that to the court to decide.
its not that the govt is sending him to jail outrightly, he was just asked to step aside then go to the CCT to clear his name.

if the present administration didnt probe ameachi, akpabio and fashola another administration will. thats if they are actually guilty.

i could remember vividly that it is you lots that were saying akpabio should not be probe when he was in the other camp but now that he has jump the ship you started calling for his head.

Don't mind them, last last na soldiers go come take over this country and all these bribe taking is not corruption folks shall be severely dealt with.
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by 7lives: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
A shame on one is a shame on all. Whatever it takes to send a message is fine. After all, the Presidrnt doesn't read or neither concerned of criticism.

The Northern elites have never been happy with the rise of a Southern Cheif Justice. It has never happened in 37 years and all hands are on deck to castrate it.

Very unfortunate most naive Nairalanders do not know how this country is being run. They wake up, login, comment, called to come and eat, eat, comment, sleep, wakeup, comment, eat,........and the cycle goes on. No knowledge elsewhere except the barrage of gossip info.

#Richdad

Make we hear word jor, 250m in an undeclared account?, when his salary is not more than 20m per annum.
How many Nigerians are earning 1m per annum?, and this one sat his sorry ass down, in a Nigerian office to corruptly enrich himself, using an office provided for him by the people of Nigeria.
Only God knows how many subversive judgement it took to gather such money, the CJN is a THIEF and anyone supporting him is also a thief, simple.
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by Fuckyoumod: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2019
Baawaa:
For real our judiciary is corrupt,
and your useless president is a holy man.... Waka shege!
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by 7lives: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=74764137]The guy in that first picture beside the embattled CJN was an SUG President in my school days at Unibuja his name is Pelumi Olajengbesi. He was a corrupt President that embezzled union's money, he was a known corrupt President in my school days. I fear for our judicial system if people like the corrupt Pelumi finally get a federal appointment.[/quote

Imagine that.
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by 7lives: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2019
michoim:
Mumu lawyers. They should shutdown the system; then we declare a state of emergency and run the system on martial law...

Na ONLY you make sense for this thread.
Imagine armed robbers in gowns and wigs, threatening to shut down the country because one of them was caught doing the unthinkable.
Nigerians should enjoy their democracy while it last, 'cause I'm so very sure that last last, na KHAKI BOYS go reset so many brains.
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by 7lives: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Xda59:
Even the CJN is fantastically corrupt. Ahhhhhh, naijaaaa. Who placed this curse?

As in, the CURSE GIDI GAN O.
Haba?
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by shekauvsbuhari: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2019
afoobabs:

that ur one-sided brain has expired. Go get a comprehensive brain.have U ever heard of what is called following due process? That is the sin of ur lord and saviour buhari. He is not following the due legal process. Zombie.
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by orisa37: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Onnoghen sleep jeje. Buhari just de wake him. And now 46 SANs & 43 special Advocates? How will he cope with Abubakar Adamu Mohhamed?
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by afoobabs(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
So Sad jt's coming from a southern scum and an ignoramus like you. A baby 'afoobabs' who knows nothing other than been fed. Has never contributed to anything other than his stomach but wants to engage in national discourse.

#Richdad

You av no objective rebuttal so you resorts to ur usual tribalistic comments and insult
confused lots
i guess atiku is now a southern elite

i know you very well #Poordadboy
Northerners assliker
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by Babacele: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
modath:

Chasing you? Oh my lawdyy.. cheesy grin cheesy
hahahaha.....Mo make u and your 'chasee' no kii me o.

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by Babacele: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adedeji1993:

Bro. I an sorry to concur that you are mega stupid. B4 anybody can become a judge in Nigeria, he must have been practising for not less than ten years. B4 you become a justice of the court of appeal, you need 12 years and finally 15 years b4 you become a justice of the supreme court. Even if Onnoghen was to be extremely highly successful that he didn't spend more than 15 years after his post call, are you telling me a lawyer cannot make 250million in 15 years? not considering that Onnoghen has been practising for over 25 years
Yes a lawyer can make billions of money no doubt like any honest businessman, and that is Onnoghen should be bold to clear CCB doubts. What is so hard in that?
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by adekolaelect(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
tellwisdom:

he was saying the better truth which is not the friend of your body .
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by adekolaelect(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adedeji1993:

Bro. I an sorry to concur that you are mega stupid. B4 anybody can become a judge in Nigeria, he must have been practising for not less than ten years. B4 you become a justice of the court of appeal, you need 12 years and finally 15 years b4 you become a justice of the supreme court. Even if Onnoghen was to be extremely highly successful that he didn't spend more than 15 years after his post call, are you telling me a lawyer cannot make 250million in 15 years? not considering that Onnoghen has been practising for over 25 years
you said it well but the CJN for all his years experiences he didn't know what the law says abt the deceleration of assets Now we leave the issue but we are attacking Buhari who also declared his own .
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by modath(f): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Babacele:
hahahaha.....Mo make u and your 'chasee' no kii me o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A nor even know wetin to tell am. cheesy
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by AnanseK(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
faceland:

That person was removed from office because Baba doesn't trust Tinubu and need cash for election. Her so called 'resignation' was not her chose.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by Babacele: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A nor even know wetin to tell am. cheesy
yr ' chasee' feeling like Jayz. hehehehe, chai!
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions by deyahaya: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Judiciary form lager percentage of Nigeria's impunity when those we call the custodian of law are all law brokers what a pity for Nigeria future may God be with PMB NextLevel is the answer no matter their treat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.