Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! (623 Views)

I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! by iamleumas: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders

Please my Sister is about to obtain JAMB 2019 form but there's confusion at this juncture...

She's in Art class and she said she'll like to be a lecturer in the future

1. Which course can she study in the university?
2. Which school is much easier to gain admission right now?
Re: My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! by enigmagu1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmm! Which kind question come be this now ?
Makes she go read Law .Hmmm! Which kind question come be this now ?
Makes she go read Law
Re: My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! by power50: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Since your sister is in art class, she can choose any course under Art such as Law, Mass com, English Language, Theater Art. For her to be sure of admission, she must avoid UNILAG, UniILORIN, Uniben. The reason is that, the number of students who choose these universities are always more than the number that these universities can admit and this would limit her chance of admission. To see all the federal, state and private universities in Nigeria that she can choose from, visit https://naijaschools.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! by mezarddinny: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
1) she should go for political science or mass com

2) EKSU but I don't know if your folks can afford it, KWASU is also good, they have a fast calendar

your state of residence may actually affect no 2

1 Like

Re: My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! by iamleumas: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
power50:
Since your sister is in art class, she can choose any course under Art such as Law, Mass com, English Language, Theater Art. For her to be sure of admission, she must avoid UNILAG, UniILORIN, Uniben. The reason is that, the number of students who choose these universities are always more than the number that these universities can admit and this would limit her chance of admission. To see all the federal, state and private universities in Nigeria that she can choose from, visit https://naijaschools.com.ng/

Thanks so much sir.
Please which University would you recommend for studying B.ed in Literature or English?
Re: My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! by iamleumas: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
mezarddinny:
1) she should go for political science or mass com

2) EKSU but I don't know if your folks can afford it, KWASU is also good, they have a fast calendar

your state of residence may actually affect no 2

Thanks so much sir

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only-if A Lady You Don't Fancy Demand 4ur Phone Number, What Will U Do ? / Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively / Guys Please Don't Near Us If You Haven't Kept Yourself From Defilement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.