Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (21996 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by ianq: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:
If I catch a man with my wife, I won't do anything stupid- I'll just order non alcoholic wine, sit him down and discuss how the sex went. We all gist and laugh over it, then let the man goes his way. She'll spend her entire life wondering what manner of man she married.

Offpoint has chosen to live a silent and a happy life. My silentness is the greatest weapons in my arsenal, it torments your body, spirit and soul for years if not eternal.

I don't see myself ever taking another man's life for a crime committed by my so called wife.

...Qoute for the wise mind...
"If as a partner you love me enough to cheat on me, then I should reciprocate by loving you enough to forgive you" ~ offpoint 2019

Young sir.

If you have aspirations to be a sage, i would strongly advise you remain a bachelor...STDs are no myth.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by jieta: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:
If I catch a man with my wife, I won't do anything stupid- I'll just order non alcoholic wine, sit him down and discuss how the sex went. We all gist and laugh over it, then let the man goes his way. She'll spend her entire life wondering what manner of man she married.

Offpoint has chosen to live a silent and a happy life. My silentness is the greatest weapons in my arsenal, it torments your body, spirit and soul for years if not eternal.

I don't see myself ever taking another man's life for a crime committed by my so called wife.

"If as a partner you love me enough to cheat on me, then I should reciprocate by loving you enough to forgive you" ~ offpoint 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by vicfajeze: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2019
FAKE OR REAL?
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by hahn(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2019
prince3009:
Some men sef...

She refused to apologise abi?

Use her toothbrush to clean the toilet seat without her knowing= inflammation of the gums

Mix her drink with little drops of insecticide on a continuous basis =gradual depletion of her intestinal walls

Until one day, she drops dead!

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Randy100: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Pavore9:

Does it apply to both man and woman?
To both especially men. A man shouldn't forgive to avoid you training another man's child.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Smartyleey(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2019
LOL... grin grin grin grin grin Ater the woman Xplanation then what Next.........?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by hahn(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2019
The woman is obviously disappointed in her lover. She was probably hoping he would beat the husband up but instead he knelt down begging.

She must be wondering what she did to the gods to be punished with such weak men in her life

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Pavore9: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2019
Randy100:
To both especially men. A man shouldn't forgive to avoid you training another man's child.

Hmm....what if a man's infidelity is causing another man to train a child that is not his?
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

I love you for this.

You deserve some accolades

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by hahn(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Pavore9:

Hmm....what if a man's infidelity is causing another man to train a child that is not his?

I recently learnt that my former co-tenant who has moved out impregnated a married woman with two kids who lives in the house behind ours.

He also has three kids with his own wife but now the woman's husband is taking care of the child
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by xendra: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2019
why should she appologize to someone she has probably caught cheating too
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by CuntMiner(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

waooo,and she brings in HIV, den u contact it
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Pavore9: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2019
hahn:

I recently learnt that my former co-tenant who has moved out impregnated a married woman with two kids who lives in the house behind ours.

He also has three kids with his own wife but now the woman's husband is taking care of the child

Who knows if this woman's husband has a child somewhere and another man is unknowingly taking care of the child! You see the circle! cheesy
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by hahn(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Pavore9:

Who knows if this woman's husband has a child somewhere and another man is unknowingly taking care of the child! You see the circle! cheesy

I dey tell you. So fvcked up
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
ki lee Lee yiin so bai
Pearls are not to be cast unto swines, else they'll trample on them.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Skmoda360(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

This is the first time you are on point in your life...
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2019
Galaticos444:
u ar indeed offpoint

In this case, I think the point he raised contradicts his moniker. It's quite deep, you need to look further.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Randy100: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pavore9:

It is still the fault of the man that his wife is cheating.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Offpoint: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Skmoda360:
This is the first time you are on point in your life...
lol, have you been stalking me?
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Skmoda360(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, have you been stalking me?
You can say that again
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Offpoint: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Skmoda360:
You can say that again
Loool, thanks... I guess I gotta watch my back now.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Skmoda360(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

Loool, thanks... I guess I gotta watch my back now.
Lol grin grin
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by HabaHaba: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=lilmax post=74780378]definition of a WEAK man

how can you ask for apology?

from this you know the woman run the show in the house [/quote
U know I've always known that some women appreciate being wooed, but after you guys start having sex just simply start showing them u no send because, by personal discovery " women don't appreciate true love" but painful love.
Any thing to make them complain about their man, & make it a topic for gossiping with whoever gives them ear is what they want.

Why do u thi nk women enjoy & are addicted to Zee World? Because its all about crying, crying & emotional displays of weakness (being the so-called weak vessels).

My brother, always deceive women & don't sincere to them & see how they will be following u like fly in the day & mosquitoes at night.

Haba haba

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Alao96(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

Na sooo
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Aadeyinka(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
EzegeNG:
A Zambian man who suspected his wife of cheating on him finally caught her with another man.

According to reports, the Zambian man was away on a business trip and the wife invited her lover, who kept her company.

The husband on returning home from his business, was speechless on seeing a man who was only on singlets with his wife in his sitting room.

The Zambian man instead of disgracing them publicly, was heard telling them to apologize but the unremorseful wife blatantly refused.

Internet users have reacted to the trending video as some hailed the man for not beating the wife or disgracing her while others lambasted him for the childish display of asking for an apology on camera.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/zambian-woman-refuses-to-apologize-to-her-husband-after-she-was-caught-cheating/

Mumu husband, send her parking she will apologized ,and if not close her chapter (change her to another) because one day they will conspire to kill you.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Angelicsweetnes(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

Easier said than done
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by theemy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
A typical Nigerian man will apologize after he has killed her �
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by sulakishop(m): 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks to God I'm from Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / How Ladies Flush Out Sperm From Their Body Naturally After Sex? / The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.