Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (21979 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by EzegeNG: 1:56am On Jan 15, 2019
A Zambian man who suspected his wife of cheating on him finally caught her with another man.

According to reports, the Zambian man was away on a business trip and the wife invited her lover, who kept her company.

The husband on returning home from his business, was speechless on seeing a man who was only on singlets with his wife in his sitting room.

The Zambian man instead of disgracing them publicly, was heard telling them to apologize but the unremorseful wife blatantly refused.

Internet users have reacted to the trending video as some hailed the man for not beating the wife or disgracing her while others lambasted him for the childish display of asking for an apology on camera.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/zambian-woman-refuses-to-apologize-to-her-husband-after-she-was-caught-cheating/

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by EzegeNG: 1:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Watch The Trending Video HERE

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Christianos: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2019
grin Eleyi gidi gan... Nollywood come and see story o "The Unrepentant Cheater"

13 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Offpoint: 2:13am On Jan 15, 2019
If I catch a man with my wife, I won't do anything stupid- I'll just order non alcoholic wine, sit him down and discuss how the sex went. We all gist and laugh over it, then let the man goes his way. She'll spend her entire life wondering what manner of man she married.

Offpoint has chosen to live a silent and a happy life. My silentness is the greatest weapons in my arsenal, it torments your body, spirit and soul for years if not eternal.

I don't see myself ever taking another man's life for a crime committed by my so called wife.

...Qoute for the wise mind...
"If as a partner you love me enough to cheat on me, then I should reciprocate by loving you enough to forgive you" ~ offpoint 2019

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Americanboy35: 2:40am On Jan 15, 2019
End time wife
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Apologize and continue knakkking odikwaegwu when woman rule his man
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Randy100: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2019
Foolish man. The crime of cheating is unforgiveable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by EzegeNG: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Kalman(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2019
grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Abjay97(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2019
10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https://www./2019/01/10-disturbing-stories.html
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by noblealuu: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Weird news always from Zimb, SA, & Zambia shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by lilmax(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2019
definition of a WEAK man

how can you ask for apology?

from this you know the woman run the show in the house

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by TimFisher2: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Kalman:
grin

grin grin grin

Wicked soul!
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Why would she apologize for cheating? Is she not from Zambia?

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Some men sef...

She refused to apologise abi?

Use her toothbrush to clean the toilet seat without her knowing= inflammation of the gums

Mix her drink with little drops of insecticide on a continuous basis =gradual depletion of her intestinal walls

Until one day, she drops dead!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Madam, please admit your wrongs to your husband, he might throw u out, but last last, he will forgive u......
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Kalman:
grin
lol, u r wicked o, hahahahaha
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2019
V
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by IkpuMmadu: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:
If I catch a man with my wife, I won't do anything stupid- I'll just order non alcoholic wine, sit him down and discuss how the sex went. We all gist and laugh over it, then let the man goes his way. She'll spend her entire life wondering what manner of man she married.

Offpoint has chosen to live a silent and a happy life. My silentness is the greatest weapons in my arsenal, it torments your body, spirit and soul for years if not eternal.

I don't see myself ever taking another man's life for a crime committed by my so called wife.

"If as a partner you love me enough to cheat on me, then I should reciprocate by loving you enough to forgive you" ~ offpoint 2019
She just has to leave
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
angry

Apologize for what?

A pvssy once fvcked can't be unfvcked angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

ki lee Lee yiin so bai

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by fk001(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Wetin concern us with Zambian News?

We are in Nigeria for heaven sake
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by frankfrancis871: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
sad

Verily verily I said unto you; this woman deserves an award for this act of bravery!

She's worthy to be emulated, bravo!
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by publicenemy(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2019
Stupid man... Instead of you to just go inside and come out with your gun or machete to do God's work, you are there demanding an apology....
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Galaticos444: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Offpoint:

u ar indeed offpoint

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2019
People are getting wickedest by the day.
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by kaen1317: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Naija girls will be quick to copy this
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Pavore9: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Randy100:
Foolish man. The crime of cheating is unforgiveable.

Does it apply to both man and woman?
Re: Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating by Olukat(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2019
angry Why force her to apologies for an act she willingly indulged in angry angry
Her husband should move on, death don't part those who behave like this in marriage shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.