Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! (1354 Views)

Mission Accomplished! / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? / Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abujaā€ˇ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 15, 2019
First of all i would like us kindly to drop every differences we have at the door of this thread, and unite for this very noble cause. I think this offers us an ample opportunity to do something worthy that we would be remembered for, if for nothing else on this amiable forum.

And this is with reference to this particular thread of the moniker
etiboy250

https://www.nairaland.com/4950822/touched-brother#74749821

This idea was first suggested by Lanjamike as follows:

Lanjamike:

Hello people of good faith and will. This is a situation I saw and it really touched me and wish I could by faith help this man alone but am limited in resources. Please I will plead with us Nairalanders to put hands together and give this man some help. No matter how little, if 20 people can sacrifice a thousand naira each am sure he can get a roof on his head, I was once in this same condition and was also help by goodwill men out here, please let us not just read and skip. I think we can do it, I will be doing my own little and hope some of us will also do and God will mightily bless us as we come to his aid.

And I seconded it:

jesusjnr:
I like this your idea because I have a thousand to spare myself, so what do you suggest we do?

I'm thinking a sort of fund raiser would not be bad idea and would have done it asap, but since you first suggested it, I thought you should be the one to go with it while I back you up, and add my voice to yours.

What do you think?

And this was his response:

Lanjamike:
I think nothing is too small and what I think is we can all get him on his number which is on the writeup and had a chat with him on whatsapp individually so that he can give his details how to get any little favour from each and everyone directly. Why am saying this is sometimes when u dedicate a channel for this kind of fund raising it sometimes doesn't end up getting to the purpose which the fund was raised for. So maybe anyone interested in this project can contact him. As I have already had a chat with him on whatsapp and I will be doing my widow's might soon. May God continue to bless us as we do so.

And that was my response:

jesusjnr:
That's exactly my point, a fund raiser that the contributions would be made to him directly, because the point is to enable us get as much numbers as we possibly could to do that.

So that was my idea not something that would be made indirectly.

If you've reached him already, you done very well, i hope to get my own soon across to him, but I would want him to get a significant amount even more than the twenty people of one thousand each which you asked for, so if you agree with me on that, how do we go about that?

I was thinking about dedicating a special thread to this if possible, so that everyone that desires to help can now contact him directly, and he would be confirming each of them as they do, so that at least we would have an idea of what's going on and how much we had been able to raise for him, but I don't know if that it would be following the rules here.

I 'm also thinking that this could provide a medium that could achieve the impossible here, and bring all and sundry together for this noble cause, that is regardless of whichever beliefs or faiths each one holds.

So please let me know what you think, and i'm sorry for troubling you further especially after you've contributed your own might.

God bless you.

And Lanjamike agreed with the idea I had brought up as such:

Lanjamike:

Brilliant idea, good one, God bless you,well as for the 20 people I referenced to I was only quoting a number because we can't tell 2 or even just 3 people could still handle this as well as we could need more than 20 to achieve our goals . Yes if we could get a thread it will be the best and I think we can make an impact. Maybe I will be glad if u are chance, can you help come up with a thread please thanks for the support Sir. We just need to do this, we might never know who will be next. God will help us.

So that's it nairalanders, as anyone interested In joining hands with us, to help out a fellow nairalander can contact him via his moniker etiboy250.

Thank You.

A Lanjamike and jesusjnr initiative.

N.B. Just be careful with your details regardless to avoid any unwarranted situation just in case.

Update*

This purpose of creating this thread had been accomplished.

Etiboy250 now has a job, a place to stay, and also some extra cash in the bank.

To God be the glory for making this thread a success!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Please help out the brother etiboy250 here:
Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by etiboy250: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=74772343]First of all i would like us kindly to drop every differences we have at the door of this thread, and unite for this very noble cause. I think this offers us an ample opportunity to do something worthy that we would be remembered for, if for nothing else on this amiable forum.

etiboy250

And I seconded it:

So that's it nairalanders, as anyone interested In joining hands with us, to help out a fellow nairalander can contact him via his moniker etiboy250.

Thank You.

N.B. Just be careful with your details regardless to avoid any unwarranted situation just in case.
Thanks so so much Jesusjnr and Lanjamike for this wonderful effort in coming to my aid and doing something absolutely outside the ordinary. You guys are just extraordinary and am so grateful to God for using you to wipe away my sorrows. I want to special acknowledge you @Lanjamike for the 5k you send to me. Am short of words sir. May your coast be extensively enlarge and to you my brother Sir @Jesusjnr you are a true representation to you moniker I appreciate the 1k you also drop bro. May you never know lack. Am so grateful for everything. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by etiboy250: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
jesusjnr:

Thanks so so much Jesusjnr and Lanjamike for this wonderful effort in coming to my aid and doing something absolutely outside the ordinary. You guys are just extraordinary and am so grateful to God for using you to wipe away my sorrows. I want to special acknowledge you @Lanjamike for the 5k you send to me. Am short of words sir. May your coast be extensively enlarge and to you my brother Sir @Jesusjnr you are a true representation to you moniker I appreciate the 1k you also drop bro. May you never know lack. Am so grateful for everything. God bless

1 Like

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Lanjamike: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
First of all i would like us kindly to drop every differences we have at the door of this thread, and unite for this very noble cause. I think this offers us an ample opportunity to do something worthy that we would be remembered for, if for nothing else on this amiable forum.

etiboy250

And I seconded it:

Thank You.

Yes we can do this great Nairalanders. It takes two to tangle. Today might be @Etiboy250 we don't know who may fall victim. We don't pray to witness situations like this but as long we operate on earth it's inevitable. Let's make it happen. We can do it. Thanks for your efforts bro @jesusjnr . God bless our efforts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by MaxwellD12: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
jesusjnr:

etiboy250

And I seconded it:

Thank You.

Good day good people of Nairaland forum. When I saw this thread at first I thought it was one of those threads where guys create just to pest people around for money. And I always try to get to the root of things before I can back it whatsoever. Well I live at Ibafo and when I read that @Etiboy250 was at redemption Camp which is not far from Ibafo, I spoke with him and decided to get to the camp and see if he was really honest with his plea. And to be honest I met him there, we had a long chat and I really felt what he is actually going through. In that respect I will want to use this opportunity to thank @jesusjnr and @lanjamike for what you guys have put out so far for this our brother. I am going to support your initiative with 2k for now as I already spoke with @etiboy250 if can do more I will do. And to add to his words to me, he said if he could get a job with a hotel or a bar or security guard or any other job that can provide him with accommodation instead of cash he will very much appreciate.and I think if any one has such opportunity please don't also hesitate to get to him and God will mightily bless us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
MaxwellD12:

Good day good people of Nairaland forum. When I saw this thread at first I thought it was one of those threads where guys create just to pest people around for money. And I always try to get to the root of things before I can back it whatsoever. Well I live at Ibafo and when I read that @Etiboy250 was at redemption Camp which is not far from Ibafo, I spoke with him and decided to get to the camp and see if he was really honest with his plea. And to be honest I met him there, we had a long chat and I really felt what he is actually going through. In that respect I will want to use this opportunity to thank @jesusjnr and @lanjamike for what you guys have put out so far for this our brother. I am going to support your initiative with 2k for now as I already spoke with @etiboy250 if can do more I will do. And to add to his words to me, he said if he could get a job with a hotel or a bar or security guard or any other job that can provide him with accommodation instead of cash he will very much appreciate.and I think if any one has such opportunity please don't also hesitate to get to him and God will mightily bless us.
Thank you a lot bro.

I actually see you as God sent because who could have known that this could have gotten the attention of someone close by to verify that this was a genuine instance?

Your effort in this respect has brought a lot of credibility to this cause and I really want to appreciate you for this.

I know the bad guys have complicated things for those of us that truly desire to help those in need, but I think we should not let their evil emerge victorious over good.

God be with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by MaxwellD12: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank you a lot bro.

I actually see you as God sent because who could have known that this could have gotten the attention of someone close by to verify that this was a genuine instance?

Your effort in this respect has brought a lot of credibility to this cause and I really want to appreciate you for this.

I know the bad guys have complicated things for those of us that truly desire to help those in need, but I think we should not let their evil emerge victorious over good.

God be with you.
You are right my brother. We just hope that at the end of the day let us achieve this goal. Because I really feel obliged doing more after my visit to the place he is and am believing God to help me. I won't hesitate to push on with whatever comes my way for this noble course.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2019
MaxwellD12:

You are right my brother. We just hope that at the end of the day let us achieve this goal. Because I really feel obliged doing more after my visit to the place he is and am believing God to help me. I won't hesitate to push on with whatever comes my way for this noble course.
Thank you so much, let's just do our best and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by etiboy250: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
MaxwellD12:

Thanks so much Sir. I really appreciate. Am really overwhelmed for everything, your visit and the gift. It's a pleasure Sir. May God bless you. Thanks so much
Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Special thanks goes out to MaxwellD12 who had taken it upon himself to willingly joined forces with us Lanjamike and jesusjnr to this extent, that so far from nothing we have been able to raise at least ten thousand naira directly into the purse of our bro etiboy250 from another mother.

The door is still much open for as many as would desire to heed this clarion call, for to me such situation creates an opportunity for me to help myself, because that's what I see myself doing whenever I help someone else.

So thanks in advance for your anticipated support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by etiboy250: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Special thanks goes out to MaxwellD12 who had taken it upon himself to willingly joined forces with us Lanjamike and jesusjnr to this extent, that so far from nothing we have been able to raise at least ten thousand naira directly into the purse of our bro etiboy250 from another mother.

The door is still much open for as many as would desire to heed this clarion call, for to me such situation creates an opportunity for me to help myself, because that's what I see myself doing whenever I help someone else.

So thanks in advance for your anticipated support.
Thanks so much my beloved brothers. Am speechless to be honest. What you people have done and still doing really shows that the world can still be a better place, as I have considered unthinkable options but with you guys by myself I see hope and am believing things are going to be better again soon. Thanks a million @jesusjnr, @LanjaMike and @Maxwelld12. Am honoured sirs. And to everyone who has said a prayer silently for me I appreciate all. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2019
etiboy250:

Thanks so much my beloved brothers. Am speechless to be honest. What you people have done and still doing really shows that the world can still be a better place, as I have considered unthinkable options but with you guys by myself I see hope and am believing things are going to be better again soon. Thanks a million @jesusjnr, @LanjaMike and @Maxwelld12. Am honoured sirs. And to everyone who has said a prayer silently for me I appreciate all. God bless
Yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Help a brother who lost his whole life's investments to the fire
Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Help a neighbor!
Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by etiboy250: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=74935830][/quote]
I want to sincerely thank Mr. Ochibu Ogwu of RCCG ogun province 4 for what he did to me on Saturday 19 of January 2019 it's a huge relief and am blessed to have been on this platform. To the initiators of this thread @jesusjnr and @Lanjamike. You won't know the joy you have been bringing into my world since you guys came up with this thread. Mr. Ochibu came to the auditorium where I have been sleeping and told me he read about my plight here and decided to come visit me, so he reach out to me and has offer me at least a roof over my head for the time being as he took me into one of the hostels he control in the camp and gave me a place to be sleeping while praying for a permanent solution to my misery, am just so so grateful for everything and to everyone who in one way or the other had been part of this or hoping to be part, God will never let you be the one this situation. He will protect, guide and elevate you beyond your coast and imagination. Thanks again t all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
etiboy250:

I want to sincerely thank Mr. Ochibu Ogwu of RCCG ogun province 4 for what he did to me on Saturday 19 of January 2019 it's a huge relief and am blessed to have been on this platform. To the initiators of this thread @jesusjnr and @Lanjamike. You won't know the joy you have been bringing into my world since you guys came up with this thread. Mr. Ochibu came to the auditorium where I have been sleeping and told me he read about my plight here and decided to come visit me, so he reach out to me and has offer me at least a roof over my head for the time being as he took me into one of the hostels he control in the camp and gave me a place to be sleeping while praying for a permanent solution to my misery, am just so so grateful for everything and to everyone who in one way or the other had been part of this or hoping to be part, God will never let you be the one this situation. He will protect, guide and elevate you beyond your coast and imagination. Thanks again t all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Lanjamike: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
etiboy250:

Wow. This is fascinating. Thanks so much @bro Ochibu Ogwu. We we call for this purpose and it's our mandate to humanity. I really feel overwhelmed reading how our brother @etiboy250 feels with what we are doing and am compel to do more. I had a chat with him and I wanted to know how much he needs to a place as he told me his main focus was getting a place in an area where he can job hunt as many people will not offer anyone a job without a resident address and I see with him. However he said if he had 45k he will be settled and we have so far been able to get 10k,so am kind of wondering if those of us who have been in this already and have done the little we could do can come back together and share this 35k to trash this once and for all. I think we can do it @jesusjnr @maxwelld12 @Mr Ochibu. It's my opinion and I wish I could handle all by myself but we all know this is January in Buhari's time. Any suggestions are welcome and new people who want to join us in this noble course can also signify. God bless us as we take this noble challenge

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by MaxwellD12: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lanjamike:

Wow. This is fascinating. Thanks so much @bro Ochibu Ogwu. We we call for this purpose and it's our mandate to humanity. I really feel overwhelmed reading how our brother @etiboy250 feels with what we are doing and am compel to do more. I had a chat with him and I wanted to know how much he needs to a place as he told me his main focus was getting a place in an area where he can job hunt as many people will not offer anyone a job without a resident address and I see with him. However he said if he had 45k he will be settled and we have so far been able to get 10k,so am kind of wondering if those of us who have been in this already and have done the little we could do can come back together and share this 35k to trash this once and for all. I think we can do it @jesusjnr @maxwelld12 @Mr Ochibu. It's my opinion and I wish I could handle all by myself but we all know this is January in Buhari's time. Any suggestions are welcome and new people who want to join us in this noble course can also signify. God bless us as we take this noble challenge
Oh yeah that has been exactly my thoughts but I didn't know how to better put it across. Kudos @lanjamike. Good thoughts. Am in, let's me know how much each person is contributing and I will do my part. God bless us all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Lanjamike:

Yes oh! Thanks a lot Mr Ochibo Ogwu for your efforts to improve the living condition of @etiboy250, may God remember you and reward you for your kindness.

Yes bro Lanjamike you have a very wonderful suggestion right there which has been kind-heartly seconded by bro MaxwellD12, that we share the burden of the 35k amongst ourselves, even those of us who have already contributed to this extent.

And I love the idea but the only way I can partake in that respect as things currently stand with me is by pledge which I expect to redeem before the end of next month.

So if that's okay with y'all my most compassionate co-partners Lanjamike, MaxwellD12, and also our newest broda in the block, Mr. Ochibu Ogwu, then we can proceed asap.

God never forgets a good deed.

Thank you all for your efforts thus far and God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Frankie4christ: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes oh! Thanks a lot Mr Ochibo Ogwu for your efforts to improve the living condition of @etiboy250, may God remember you and reward you for your kindness.

Yes bro Lanjamike you have a very wonderful suggestion right there which has been kind-heartly seconded by bro MaxwellD12, that we share the burden of the 35k amongst ourselves, even those of us who have already contributed to this extent.

And I love the idea but the only way I can partake in that respect as things currently stand with me is by pledge which I expect to redeem before the end of next month.

So if that's okay with y'all my most compassionate co-partners Lanjamike, MaxwellD12, and also our newest broda in the block, Mr. Ochibu Ogwu, then we can proceed asap.

This is good, God bless you all, I am new on this platform and I have read alot of threads but I couldn't help me comment what I see on this thread, we are our brothers keeps. May God help us to help him in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
Frankie4christ:

This is good, God bless you all, I am new on this platform and I have read alot of threads but I couldn't help me comment what I see on this thread, we are our brothers keeps. May God help us to help him in Jesus name Amen
Thank you sis Frankie4christ for your decision to add your voice to ours(Lanjamike, MaxwellD12, Mr. Ochibu Ogwu, jesusjnr) towards making a significant difference in the life of broda etiboy250.

You are most welcomed and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Lanjamike: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Frankie4christ:

You are welcome Frankie4christ.we appreciate your presence and it's a great pleasure that you found it wise to add your voice to this esteem course as we pull resources together to make a life better in a perilous world and God will forever bless us as we keep doing what is best for humanity. Welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Lanjamike: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
jesusjnr:

Please let's keep indicating so we know how much each person will be dishing out as to facilitate the swift actualization of our goal. Remember no one is forced to do what he can not do, you can't give what you don't have. So if you think it is not possible let it not be a burden on you. Let's do this with all the joy and inner peace. So I will suggest if you are in this to join us raise the package once and for all, just indicate below this particular post with the exact date you think you can redeem your pledge. Thanks to @jeausjnr and @Maxwelld12 who have already indicated, because am looking at us getting the number of 7 so that each person can give maybe 5k each and we close this. Thanks again for being a part of this humble course. God bless us as we indicate

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by etiboy250: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Lanjamike:

Please let's keep indicating so we know how much each person will be dishing out as to facilitate the swift actualization of our goal. Remember no one is forced to do what he can not do, you can't give what you don't have. So if you think it is not possible let it not be a burden on you. Let's do this with all the joy and inner peace. So I will suggest if you are in this to join us raise the package once and for all, just indicate below this particular post with the exact date you think you can redeem your pledge. Thanks to @jeausjnr and @Maxwelld12 who have already indicated, because am looking at us getting the number of 7 so that each person can give maybe 5k each and we close this. Thanks again for being a part of this humble course. God bless us as we indicate
Am really speechless, thank you all for this wonderful gesture, I can imagine how much energy ,time, money and effort you guys are actually putting to make sure that am find. May God continue to bless you guys for me, I am so grateful and indebted to you all for everything. Thank you so much my brothers and sisters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by MaxwellD12: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Lanjamike:

Good morning my lovely brethren, I am here to indicate that whatever is agreed upon I will make my own ready on the 1st of February 2019 God bless us as we keep doing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Lanjamike:

Thank you bigly bro Lanjamike. I am in for the 5k and would redeem before the end of this week.

I would have done more if I could, but that's what I could afford for now, so as much as we set targets and fix amounts so as to get accomplish this as swiftly as we could, that is not to say that those who could afford more, shouldn't do more, or those with less should feel left out of this, for any amount or any support that could be offered in this respect such as that of Mr Ochibo Ogwu who provided a better place for the broda to sleep is very much welcomed.

Something I would like us all to remember is that as much getting the house for the broda is important, and achieving something very significant in this respect, let's not forget that he would still need a mattress to sleep on and some other expenses he may have to make in that respect.

So while we may not be able to give him everything he needs, lets just try and put that as well into consideration while we are contributing towards achieving this.

God has really helped us from nothing to get to this point where we are presently. So I believe that He that started this good work through us, would bring it to a fitting conclusion.

God bless you all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by etiboy250: 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lanjamike:

I am here to extend my sincere gratitude to our beloved brother @Jesusjnr for the wonderful surprise he made on me today .He is indeed the true definitUion of his moniker as he again gave me 5000 Naira today. I really lack words to express how I feel sir, may God replenish all that you have done for me millions fold . Am really elated Sir.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Lanjamike: 2:29am On Jan 25, 2019
etiboy250:

I am here to extend my sincere gratitude to our beloved brother @Jesusjnr for the wonderful surprise he made on me today .He is indeed the true definitUion of his moniker as he again gave me 5000 Naira today. I really lack words to express how I feel sir, may God replenish all that you have done for me millions fold . Am really elated Sir.
God is really Good, thank you @Jesusjnr bro am proud of you. I love your ways. Thanks for the lead. Our bro @etiboy250 has said it all. Your moniker is 100% what you Rep. And am impressed. Please guys Let's do this we can make it happen. Don't ignore this plea please, tomorrow might be you. Imagine a thread which got over 700 views yet only 6 people who really care and are doing all within their means to come to the aid of a brother. Please don't ignore, no matter what u have, nothing is ever too small and you won't regret being kind to your fellow human being. Let's come on en mass to this noble course please Good people of NL. Don't just read and skip. God bless us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Converge Here For A Noble Cause: Thread Mission Accomplished! by Frankie4christ: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2019
Lanjamike:

Good morning people of goodwill, I am thrilled at your commitment and dedication to help our fellow brother. I really wish I had enough I will have indicated as soon as possible but not withstanding I will be able to chip in 2000 Naira on Monday please. That's the little I can afford for now. Please I want to find out who will I give the 2000 Naira to on Monday. Thank you all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It / Scientific Discoveries In The Bible / Is Sunday Sacred And Holy? Candid Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.