Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (59864 Views)

DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version / The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by SoapQueen(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=webincomeplus post=75551863]
Hey, can I get your phone number or email? Got
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by Cormung: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't really think that privacy issue is that important. I mean, it's important but if someone want's to spy on you, he will easily do that, there is a bunch of tools like https://cell-phone-spy-software.net/ available for everyone. Just keep in mind that at this point smartphones aren't secure at all.
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by Frankisslove: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Gb WhatsApp till I die

You will soon learn the lesson of your life.

I don't even understand the GB WhatsApp, it's too fake and I stopped using it a very long time ago.
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by ChukwumaOGBOI(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2020
I can receive messages but can't send messages on my GB WhatsApp. PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2020
abdulazeez1002:
Gb WhatsApp till I die

Hi good morning. Pls am having issues updating my Gb WhatsApp.. If i try to install it on chrome,it always say error... But now i have been blocked because i ddnt update it on time... Pls what is d best way to update it and now what else can i do to be back on track because i luv it so much....

Pix below is what I am getting & confused of my next steps
My line
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2020
SenorFax:
Just tell us you don't like GBwhatsapp. Moreover, any app can be hacked provided the hacker is good.

Hi good morning. Pls am having issues updating my Gb WhatsApp.. If i try to install it on chrome,it always say error... But now i have been blocked because i ddnt update it on time... Pls what is d best way to update it and now what else can i do to be back on track because i luv it so much....

My line
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=Flintstone06 post=74774253]You ended up saying nothing...

Do I work with CBN or am I the head of NSA?

My line
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Deicide:
From what am seeing here most people stoped using it cause they didn't known how to update it when it got expired.

The first thing i install on a newly purchased phone is Gbwhatsapp and GbIntagram grin haters can go and kill themselves.

Just cause you dont know how to use it doesn't make it bad.

Am having issues updating it

My line
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Slymonster:

When they dont know how to do anything,they criticised. I have never lost anything when it expires. More over the best time for it is when it tells you there is an update before it gets to the last day.After the last day,you might lose all.I dont even use gb sef but Yo for years now.

How do I upgrade my watshap

My line
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
troublemakea:

That's a big lie if my GB what's app expires when i install another I get all my chats back 99.9%

Pls how do I get it back as mi has expired now
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
troublemakea:

That's a big lie if my GB what's app expires when i install another I get all my chats back 99.9%

Pls how do I get it back as mi has expired now

My line
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by olasha1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Shezkid:

You don't know how to update GB Whatsapp and I once had that issue till I learnt how to do it ...i don't lose anything, all old chat still intact..

Pls how do I update mine

My line
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by monastik(m): 6:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for this great article for gbwhatsapp and other whatsapp alternative.

https://www.phonemobs.com/2016/08/gbwhatsapp-v481-apk-download.html
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by garyjohnson1: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
I have been using GBWhatsApp for the last one year and I have not had any issues with it yet.
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by Kingsean(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
GBwhatsapp till Messi wins an international cup.
Messi has won it now. pls stop using GBwhatsapp
Re: Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It by Favvybillionz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
How many of you are still using it till this day cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached / How Effective Is A BlackBerry Bold 5? / MTN Refutes Contraceptive (condom) Production Claims!! See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.