Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94942 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and Nigerian girls are the only ones that are "fake" from that list you just posted?
besides. . . i doubt that girl is half caste. she looks horn of africa to me, not Indian or Lebanese

Until you show me one Nigerian that does not rely on these things before they look "beautiful", i still stand by what i said.

And as for that girl looking horn of Africa to you, like i said, it's to me, not to you, most Lebanese girls are like that.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2010
honeric01:

Until you show me one Nigerian that does not rely on these things before they look "beautiful", i still stand by what i said.

And as for that girl looking horn of Africa to you, like i said, it's to me, not to you, most Lebanese girls are like that.
lmfao. Lebanese my arse.
fake bosoms fake behind fake lips[b] fake hymen[/b]?
anyway. . . its not just Nigerian girls, its most girls period.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

how? because i said shes' not Nigerian, which she's not? or because i called the white girl you posted ugly?
the best i'll give her is average.

[size=2pt]*maybe you're one of those types that think all white girls are pretty*[/size] lipsrsealed

It is only a guy that knows a beautiful girl. As a girl you are, you can only tell us which guy is fine or cute. The girl I posted is pretty period.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lmfao. Lebanese my arse.
fake bosoms fake behind fake lips[b] fake hymen[/b]?  
anyway. . . its not just Nigerian girls, its most girls period.

Yes, fake hymen, haven't you heard that yet?
Well most Nigerian girls are into that, i have never seen any Nigerian girl without one or two fake stuffs on her including my own girl and i have told her to desist from appearing fake to me. angry
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

It is only a guy that knows a beautiful girl. As a girl you are, you can only tell us which guy is fine or cute. The girl I posted is pretty period.
THEN I WANT OTHERS TO VOICE THEIR OPINION.i stick by mine and she is average at best.
saying why can't they pick pretty girls and posting a picture of a white girl. comical.

honeric01:

Yes, fake hymen, haven't you heard that yet?
Well most Nigerian girls are into that, i have never seen any Nigerian girl without one or two fake stuffs on her including my own girl and i have told her to desist from appearing fake to me. angry
how can someone have a fake hymen? either you have one or you don't.
I guess we also shouldn't wear bras because they give off the fake "lifted" affect.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
Liedetect:

Princek12 on Today at 08:05:20 PM
Ha ha what crap, Nigerian women are the best looking in Africa.  

Hey all, in case you did not know, listen and listen good. Nigerian girls love their softly curving hips and pert bottom. We are the only ones in africa with that classic look. Have you ever seen  an aristocrat walking around with wives with hampers for backsides,  hell no.  Do you know why because that Ghetto big backside look is reserved only for Truck Pushers, Hood Rats and cheap men with buck teeth, fly infested Beriberi lips

can you imagine  hamper butt in evening gown? yuk! yuk! yuk!

Notice how Mrs Obama ditched  that south African fat backside and big hip as soon as she became America first lady for a more sophisticated Nigerian figure.

Notice  when Jennifer Lopez was with P-DD or, whatever his name is,  she had big ghetto backside. As soon as she left him and set her eyes on more cultured  endeavor, what did she do, she ran to the gym to to get rid of the big hip and bloated ghetto backside for a more sophisticated Nigerian figure.

WE NIGERIAN Girls are proud of our sophisticated  narrow  hips and Pert bottoms all those Hamper Butt other Africans carry around are the reserve of truck pushers and hood rats and cheap buck teeth men.

Nigerians girls have the figure sophisticated women all over the world crave,  narrow hips and pert bottoms. The Gym is full of south Africans and other west African types, broad hips, thunder thighs and big hampers, no wounder you Africans  hate Nigerians.

sori but narrow hips is a man's characteristic and  no woman shld eva b proud of dat unless she's a lesbian
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2010
I dont know any straight man who would want a girl with narrow hips- wtf

and michele obama is one of the most unsexiest ladies alive- ew
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
Tell me something fellows why are you always compare people from different country? what do you have more when you're the most beautiful girls in Africa, yes a tribute to African girls is cool and honorific but if it's for laughing of some other girls from other countries or putting them down is not relevant I think. Plus that could lead to frustration of some women, classify a beauty is dangerous, having taste ok but classify and deny others ain't interesting.

Now back to the topic  for those whose said Nigerian chicks are not beautifuk, well I've read a post about new nigerian look and there are some stunning beauty and especially natural. I was sure we'll go to talk about ethiopians and all this staff you people give them source to feel they're superior to others africans by always putting them on top, whereas they're always putting bantu negro africans down, I'm not saying they're not but look every region in africa and in every single african country has stunning and beautiful chicks, simply because they're african,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zoraro(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

As a guy, I say the girl you posted is not pretty but just average looking.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
Nayah:

Tell me something fellows why are you always compare people from different country? what do you have more when you're the most beautiful girls in Africa, yes a tribute to African girls is cool and honorific but if it's for laughing of some other girls from other countries or putting them down is not relevant I think. Plus that could lead to frustration of some women, classify a beauty is dangerous, having taste ok but classify and deny others ain't interesting.

Now back to the topic  for those whose said Nigerian chicks are not beautifuk, well I've read a post about new nigerian look and there are some stunning beauty and especially natural. I was sure we'll go to talk about ethiopians and all this staff you people give them source to feel they're superior to others africans by always putting them on top, whereas they're always putting bantu negro africans down, I'm not saying they're not but look every region in africa and in every single african country has stunning and beautiful chicks, simply because they're african,

cameroon chicks average also . . .
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

how can someone have a fake hymen? either you have one or you don't.
I guess we also shouldn't wear bras because they give off the fake "lifted" affect.

You are not current, don't you know there's a new surgery out there girls do now to get "new" hymen so you can become a virgin again? grin grin grin

Nah, wearing bra is okay because it's used to pull the ""boobs" together and both those who have lifted breast and those who have fallen breast wear bra unlike the rest fakivites una don dey use to.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
zoraro:

Then you must be gay.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy 's beauty:

Hideous  Freddie-mercury look alike

I said so most of you guys are  ghetto!ghetto mentality! look at the type of girls you post as beautiful!Aren't you ashamed of yourself to post such horror! At least if you're going to post girls post pretty ones not freddie-mercury look alike

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2010
zoraro:

grin grin grin grin grin

chuqudy:

Then you must be gay.
just because he has a different opinion than you?

honeric01:

You are not current, don't you know there's a new surgery out there girls do now to get "new" hymen so you can become a virgin again? grin grin grin

Nah, wearing bra is okay because it's used to pull the ""bosoms" together and both those who have lifted bosom and those who have fallen bosom wear bra unlike the rest fakivites una don dey use to.
and how many people can afford this "procedure"
mmmmm
okay, i get it, you're being sarcastic.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2010
sjeezy hello I'm not gonna convince you that in Cameroon women are naturally beautiful because as I told you Africans are by the "average" beautiful, the point here is some people do not live just for beauty, beauty can be find by dynamism I mean professional one, plus with make up and so on you can change whereas you can escape from your natural personality,hope you'll understand
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Joseph6(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

Then you must be gay.
shut up! this white gal is jst average i'll give her 4/10 at most. and dnt tell me i dnt noe wat i'm talkin abt coz i'm not weighin in on her bre@st if i did she'll be a 1/10
sjeezy8:

pls tell dem o. . . . . .sum guys wld mary men without even noein
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2010
Liedetect:

chuqudy 's beauty:

Hideous  Freddie-mercury look alike

I said so most of you guys are  ghetto!ghetto mentality! look at the type of girls you post as beautiful!Aren't you ashamed of yourself to post such horror! At least if you're going to post girls post pretty ones not freddie-mercury look alike

I am wondering the type of  girls you think is beautiful. May be female monkeys.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

I am wondering the type of  girls you think is beautiful. May be female monkeys.
and there you have it.
[size=2pt]*probably just thinks any white girl is pretty. lol* [/size]cool
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and how many people can afford this "procedure"
mmmmm
okay, i get it, you're being sarcastic.

Don't be surprised, alot of your mates are saving up to have this done to them cool

I ain't joking with the fake stuffs oo, i just don't like it and i don't really understand the motives behind all the fake hair and all that you girls live your life on
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and there you have it.
[size=2pt]*probably just thinks any white girl is pretty. lol* [/size]cool

Jealousy. Black babe. I know say you go like become white. What bleaching cream do you have?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by zoraro(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
@chuqudy, I definitely am not gay. Besides, I didn't say that she's ugly, in addition, I will be with an ugly girl if she has a good personality. I think there are very few ugly girls in the world.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2010

sjeezy8

That's cause you're ghetto

sjeezy8

That's my point, she is big and hippy and she knows it, that is why she is dieting, trying hard to develop the Nigerian woman's elegant figure.

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2010
Liedetect:

That's cause you're ghetto

That's my point, she is big and hippy and she knows it, that is why she is dieting, trying hard to develop the Nigerian woman's elegant figure.

a woman having narrow hips is like a man having smaller narrow shoulders.

now get the fuk outta you yanshless/hipless hoe hoe.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

Jealousy. Black babe. I know say you go like become white. What bleaching cream do you have?
do you think we are all obsessed with anything white like you?
speak for yourself, what bleaching cream do YOU use?

honeric01:

Don't be surprised, alot of your mates are saving up to have this done to them cool

I ain't joking with the fake stuffs oo, i just don't like it and i don't really understand the motives behind all the fake hair and all that you girls live your life on
you'll be surprised because in this day and age "fake" is "IN!" a lot of people obsess over these fake images.
i guess you're just the one thats different.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2010
zoraro:

@chuqudy, I definitely am not gay. Besides, I didn't say that she's ugly, in addition, I will be with an ugly girl if she has a good personality. I think there are very few ugly girls in the world.

I do not condemn ugliness. I do not hate ugly girls at all. The only thing I am talking about is that let's call a spade a spade. May be I misunderstood what miss universe is. I thought that miss universe is meant for beautiful ladies. May be it is not beauty that they are looking at during the selection. But if it is beauty, my stand is that the organizers of miss universe has no eyes. However, if the criteria is not beauty, I think they are right in whoever they choose. It all depends on the qualities they are looking for. Afterall, Agbani Darego who was crowned miss world was not pretty.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by sjeezy8: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2010

I hate beyonce but she has nice shape/body

This is a nice shape and classy.

and Nigerian women dont have narrow hips- dont know where you got that from but they DO have average faces.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by chuqudy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

do you think we are all obsessed with anything white like you?
speak for yourself, what bleaching cream do YOU use?

I am a guy. I do not need to be beautiful. I use vaseline intensive lotion. I know you use very sofisticated and costly pomade. Take am easyooooo.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Liedetect: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2010

Sleezy8
now get the fuk outta you yanshless/hipless hoe hoe.

Me to get out of here? more like you should  take your backside outta here and back to your ghetto

where this is waiting  

A South African Beauty
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy that's the point Beauty pageant is not only about beauty nowadays but brains as well, and when you say you a guy you don't need to be beautiful do you think we girls have to be beautiful as well, some girls you 're rating as "ugky" get marry before the "beautiful" ones you see,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you'll be surprised because in this day and age "fake" is "IN!" a lot of people obsess over these fake images.
i guess you're just the one thats different.

Poor me then, well i still know i ain't going to settle of a fakie, at least if i can't get a fake-less woman to marry, i can as well get the one close to natural sad

I can manage the fake hair alone, the rest i can't stand (especially fake breast with foamy looking bra)
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
chuqudy:

I am a guy. I do not need to be beautiful. I use vaseline intensive lotion. I know you use very sofisticated and costly pomade. Take am easyooooo.
and that is related to what again?
you don't make any sense. read that again.

honeric01:

Poor me then, well i still know i ain't going to settle of a fakie, at least if i can't get a fake-less woman to marry, i can as well get the one close to natural sad

I can manage the fake hair alone, the rest i can't stand (especially fake bosom with foamy looking bra)
i guess
they get boob jobs in naija
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by honeric01(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2010
Nayah:

Beauty pageant is not only about beauty nowadays but brains as well, and when you say you a guy you don't need to be beautiful do you think we girls have to be beautiful as well, some girls you 're rating as "ugky" get marry before the "beautiful" ones you see,

Girl, but seriously, this Ms Nigeria is not in any way the best in Nigeria both in brains and in beauty haba. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.