Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94944 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by marcus1234: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by dapsycool(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by jacpet: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
Pethan:

Come to think of it were are all the whole fine girls of nigera?

They are in their homes looking  for some handsome men to come and take them out for lunch  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Adetunjib(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2010
Folks, let's appreciate what is Nija.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by uyakachi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
dapsycool:

Is this miss Nigerian   shocked shocked shocked   i don't and cant believe it !!!!! she is damn beautiful i said damn beautiful
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by delegirl(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
with makeup she will be ok.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
Miss Ghana is really gorgeous Miss Nigeria is common not ugly but common, actually I'm not better so it's kind of hard to judge lol wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
Does this mean that the prettier girls come shorter these days?
This Miss Nigeria is in the competition just to join the 'clapper board', nothing for her with her 'local' looks.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Decryptor(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2010
Spyker:

Men, all that glitters is not Gold. how come thus ugly Ghana girl come be miss Ghana.

@Spyker, that is not miss ghana, it's mbg Nigeria.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Doctore(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
Chai, this last piz nearly spoil my mood. Girls weh fine pass this full naija now
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mykali(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
miss whaaaaat? shocked
i laugh in WOWORITY grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by hauler: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
Now that's an ugly broad right there [Miss  Naija], she must know someone high up to have got that far. I've seen better looking girls just waking on the streets of Lag alone.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by ADEMOSU(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2010
She must be with brains .
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
eh Jesus I wouldn't like to be in her place femmows you're mad hein lol, seriously, yes she's not that striking but as I told you beauty is not only physical nowadays and even for Miss Univers or Miss World cause actually Miss Gibraltar who's Miss World is really common as well
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Kx: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
If the pix above is dat of miss niaja whatever it is called, it is either:

1. She is Taribo's younger sister,or
2. She is Obasanjo's daughter,or
3. She is an area girl in Mushin.

I ve never seen a wuglier contestant.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by wealthlift(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
What's this world turning into?

People "nakeding" themselves for fame and money,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by texazzpete(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
Kx:

If the pix above is dat of miss niaja whatever it is called, it is either:

1. She is Taribo's younger sister,or
2. She is Obasanjo's daughter,or
3.She is serana williams relation or
4. She is an area girl in Mushin.

I ve never seen a wuglier contestant.

Please remove Serena Williams from that list.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by kcreal(f): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ugly Miss Naija, I no fit shout.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
Miss Ghana is HOT!!! and i hear she's a medical student too. She can give me a testicular cancer exam anyday. dayum!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
as for that miss nigeria, well they say some people look 10 times better in real life than in pictures. let's hope she's on of them. lord have mercy.

i wouldn't kick her out of bed though. she's got legs for dayssss.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
looool shesi!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by DoubleN(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
My babe fine pass jor!! angry
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ranoscky(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
D gurl is so beauriful. (opposite)
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
Some of these girls are plain ugly!

I am not even impressed with Miss Nigeria. Chei! She is not a true representative of an Igbo girl.

Miss Ghana looks good though. She is probably mixed with Lebanese.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by 1105(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=18pt]PEOPLE WOULD BE CONTESTING EVEN CHINA SEF WOULD BE CONTESTING~ grin grin[/size]
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by krisafics(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
This is wowo + ugly = Wugly grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue make we manage am like dat,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by wizzyboy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
bt is true.girls of nowadays chase guys.bt is too bad,
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2010
EzeUche22:

Some of these girls are plain ugly!

I am not even impressed with Miss Nigeria. Chei! She is not a true representative of an Igbo girl.

Miss Ghana looks good though. She is probably mixed with Lebanese.

hang your head in shame.

keep your inferiority complex motivated self hate to yourself.

the only way a black girl can be this HOT is if she was mixed with lebanese? who the fark are lebanese? what about miss angola? what is she mixed with? azerbaijan?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ben13: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
Why is everyone concerned mostly on the looks. I thought these pageants are chosen not just by their facial beauty. undecided
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by RecentPost: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2010
Even my mum fine past this one shocked,but lets be serious pageants are not wify material just people you can screw and dump somewhere
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by FACEOFF1: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
ogbanje
night men
juju
oracle
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mikeoscar: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
Miss Ghana is really gorgeous Miss Nigeria is common not ugly but common, [b]actually I'm not better so it's kind of hard to judge lol

@Nayah,
I can help you really, since you're not "better" and not "common" you are Plenticious if that's you in your profile pix grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.