Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group (13467 Views)

Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kehinde1588(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2019
tuniski:

I will remind you on March 3rd to congratulate saraki and Pdp.

It is not about the loudness off minority, saraki will not only floor AA, Lai Moh will relocate back to lagos!
I will also remind you by march 3.

E go shock you I promise you

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Triangles1(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Bunch of fools, you see them writing rubbish to defend saraki bcs people eyes has open, how can you be a dictator for many years, he should settle his case of fake asset presentation in court.

O
T
O

G
E.

I can see some PDP want to cry here.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kehinde1588(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2019
SoMiSo:
Oshey Mr soothsayer, this one is prophecy for your pocket born out of flawed knowledge and poor understanding. There are politicians and there is bukola saraki, this prediction cannot become a reality.
The same way you guys were running mouth about Bukola and PDP owning kwara hitherto APC shocked you all despite the seat was previously occupied by PDP.

March is not far
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by morisnewrain(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Bolo12:
Kwara is Saraki's stronghold because of how well he has performed for the state
U know nothing

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by morisnewrain(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Bolo12:
say what you want, there are pictures and videos to prove this
Are you from Kwara? And which part of Kwara are you from? O to geee!

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by erimmy(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2019
kingzic:
Are you a salary earner?
Do you need quick and fast funds to meet that pressing need
No need to worry anymore Page financial has got you covered....
At page financial we offer quick and easy loans up to 5million naira...
Guess what
NO GUARANTOR..
NO COLLATERAL..
CALL OR WHATSAPP :08032525857 for more details
Stop misleading people. Page financials don't attend to salary earners in the federal government employ. Such discrimination. I guess they only deal with company salary earners.
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Hampy: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2019
Lol the same way they said Americans are for Hilary Clinton until she lost elections. Kontinew deceiving yourself and APC

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kayusely70(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki's days are numbered, he and his cheerleaders will gnash their teeth after the crushing defeat. O to geeeee

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Hampy: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Which case? The one that has been concluded or another one? You can't even do a simple Google search. Typical of APC.

Bros carry your PVC come vote for election. No need for plenty talk talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

I will also remind you by march 3.

E go shock you I promise you
I have long out grown such. Maybe like 20yrs ago, your rant about the Saraki dynasty would have made sense to me. Now in my middle age, I have seen enuff to tell you, saraki will deliver kwara to pdp on February. 16th and march 2nd!

Oto ge is just an election rant at best!
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Hampy: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2019
Says kayusely70 who probably doesn't even have a PVC.
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tsannee(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2019
We kwarans knows who is attacking who, u can lie to people outside kwara but we in kwara know the truth and we shall abide by it

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

The same way you guys were running mouth about Bukola and PDP owning kwara hitherto APC shocked you all despite the seat was previously occupied by PDP.

March is not far
The seat was occupied by APC who defected to PDP and suddenly died. While APC gave its all during the bye election, the pdp was lukewarm fielding a makeshift candidate to fulfill all righteousness.

Continue to celebrate the fluke bye election of 4 LGA won with 3000 votes in the zone of opposition. That seat will be reclaimed on February 16th! You can bookmark this!
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kehinde1588(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
tuniski:

The seat was occupied by APC who defected to PDP and suddenly died. While APC gave its all during the bye election, the pdp was lukewarm fielding a makeshift candidate to fulfill all righteousness.

Continue to celebrate the fluke bye election of 3 LGA won with 3000 votes in the zone of opposition. That seat will be reclaimed on February 16th! You can bookmark this!

Losers will always justify their lost!
Did you say fluke?
I thought you guys said it was rigged now its fluke.
LOL. You will be astonished when the same fluke hit you come march.

Point of correction is 4 LGA not 3. Those LGAs are; Ekiti, oke oro, Isin and Irepodun.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

Losers will always justify their lost!
Did you say fluke?
I thought you guys said it was rigged now its fluke.
LOL. You will be astonished when the same fluke hit you come march.

Point of correction is 4 LGA not 3. Those LGAs are; Ekiti, oke oro, Isin and Irepodun.
How many times have you won against saraki? Or you don't know the meaning of fluke?
Yes 4 LG and 3000 margin.

February 16th!
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kehinde1588(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
tuniski:

How many times have you won against saraki? Or you don't know the meaning of fluke?
Yes 4 LG and 3000 margin.

February 16th!
Why are you capitalizing on 3,000. Do you know what 3,000 means? Even if it was just 2, APC would still be declared winner.

I laugh at you guys claiming to know kwara politics while you know nothing.
Saraki would av lost 2015 election but thank God for the influence of Tinubu and Buhari. The support of the two political Juggernaut in Nigeria has been withdrawn thats why he is feeling the heat like never before.

Saraki has always enjoined federal power when in was in PDP. Dele belgore of ACN then was the winner but due to the federal might, he was saved.

E go shock you se

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by IbrahimDamola: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
O to ge ni bourdillion. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

Why are you capitalizing on 3,000. Do you know what 3,000 means? Even if it was just 2, APC would still be declared winner.

Saraki would av lost 2015 election but thank God for the influence of Tinubu and Buhari. The support of the two political Juggernaut in Nigeria has been withdrawn thats why he is feeling the heat like never before.

Saraki has always enjoined federal power when in was in PDP. Dele belgore of ACN then was the winner but due to the federal might, he was saved.

E go shock you se
It matters that the margin is Just 3000 even with all apc federal might.
Come February 16th that margin will be reversed. Pdp will reclaim the seat.

Just As 2m+ margin of buhari will be reversed
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

E go shock you se
Buhari And tinubu influencing saraki? You Must be joking!
Please stop the joke.

Had Saraki and all the pdp defectors stayed back in pdp, buhari would have been thrashed as usual!
Be over rating buhari and Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kehinde1588(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari And tinubu influencing saraki? You Must be joking!
Please stop the joke.

Had Saraki and all the pdp defectors stayed back in pdp, buhari would have been thrashed as usual!
Be over rating buhari and Tinubu!
"Had Saraki and all the PDP defectors stayed back in PDP, Buhari would have been thrashed"

The aforementioned statement is very funny. They foresaw victory for APC that's why they all decamped. If they had not decamped, APC would still win.

If you noticed, those in PDP who decamped then decamped late.

Let's save this argument till March. I hope you won't come here and cry rigging.
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

"Had Saraki and all the PDP defectors stayed back in PDP, Buhari would have been thrashed"

The aforementioned statement is very funny. They foresaw victory for APC that's why they all decamped. If they had not decamped, APC would still win.

If you noticed, those in PDP who decamped then decamped late.

Let's save this argument till March. I hope you won't come here and cry rigging.
Buhari on his own can never win even Daura! People work for him. 3 times he was thrashed. Even the. 2015 was a rematch after GEJ earlier thrashed him to tears In 2011!

February 16th You will stop being emotional!

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by highbee02: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bukola Saraki MUST GO! O to gee. He is a typical Egba man, his forefather MUTAHIRU was adopted as an Arabic student @ Agbaji
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Hampy: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
highbee02:
Bukola Saraki MUST GO! O to gee. He is a typical Egba man, his forefather MUTAHIRU was adopted as an Arabic student @ Agbaji
- Your ignorance is incurable
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kehinde1588(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
tuniski:

Buhari on his own can never win even Daura! People work for him. 3 times he was thrashed. Even the. 2015 was a rematch after GEJ earlier thrashed him to tears In 2011!

February 16th You will stop being emotional!
Lol...no be by mouth
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by highbee02: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Hampy:
keep mute, we know what we are facing here in Kwara.
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by highbee02: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Hampy:
mumu
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by KunleyY19(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2019
O To gee ... Is all we know ...
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by KunleyY19(m): 1:13am On Feb 13, 2019
If he's not careful Oloriegbe will thrash him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Politicians Trying To Hack Into INEC’s Server - Official / EFCC Grills Modu Sheriff Over N12b Aircraft; What About Tinubu Aircraft? / Certificate Forgery: Judge’s Health Stalls Hearing In Suit Against Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.