Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,988 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped (1268 Views)

Ladies Says "NO" After Proposal (pictures) / Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by danieljoel759: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2019
A young South African woman took to Twitter to reveal how her mother reacted after a man raped her.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/twitter-user-how-my-mother-reacted.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2019
She could have showed more love in the situation and get the dude arrested....let's arrange beating for ur mama...
But on the other hand, what do u expect from a mother wey don dey para for u say make u stop dey go man house, the guy shaa no come rape u for ur mama house??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Sounds like she has been warning you not to associate with the guy and you refused to listen

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by Headlesschicken(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2019
undecided Nobody x phucking again, everyone seems to be getting raped Dix days..
Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by ubunja(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2019
We need to hear exactly what happened.
I'm tired of girls crying rape when they have been at a guy's house at 2am, naked and on his bed. angry
Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Nobody x phucking again, everyone seems to be getting raped Dix days..

Yess ooooo..once the sex didn't go as they planned or they asked the guy the usual after casual sex question...."what are we now" the dude now says
"We are pencils in the hands of the creator"......they now determine if it's rape or not...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by XhosaNostra(f): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Sounds to me that the mother might have had enough & decided to let the professionals deal with her daughter. I can't shake the feeling that she's probably the type that likes to create drama or even make up stories for attention. You know, the same people who would fake an illness or a pregnancy just to be the center of attention. People like that are emotionally draining. They kill compassion in people because theirs is one long tragedy, of always being the victim of circumstance. Nothing is ever their fault. It's definitely a sign of mental illness if everything is always somebody else's doing. I don't know the full story though, but this sounds vaguely familiar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by frankfrancis871: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
sad

A south African?!
She raped the man, you can ask her mum!
Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by Rextizz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Twitter lies
Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by khiaa(f): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Some mothers can be heartless demons. undecided
Re: Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Sounds to me that the mother might have had enough & decided to let the professionals deal with her daughter. I can't shake the feeling that she's probably the type that likes to create drama or even make up stories for attention. You know, the same people who would fake an illness or a pregnancy just to be the center of attention. People like that are emotionally draining. They kill compassion in people because theirs is one long tragedy, of always being the victim of circumstance. Nothing is ever their fault. It's definitely a sign of mental illness if everything is always somebody else's doing. I don't know the full story though, but this sounds vaguely familiar.
on point.

When even a mother stops caring you know the daughter is a major disaster

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man / Caught In The Very Act Having S-ex / Couple Do Gbe Body, Zanku Moves Inside Beach In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.