Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man (1271 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by coduzaf: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
a Twitter user has narrated what happens to a man who sponsored a girl through school for four but the said lady got married to another man.

Check the screenshot below:

Source:https://naijabuz.com/2019/03/14/twitter-post-man-crys-after-his-girlfriend-he-sponsored-through-school-weds-another-man/

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by coduzaf: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
very bad
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
This isn't a matter of scum.

It was a relationship nonetheless... and really, there are no guarantees in a relationship. The soonest people learn to be good for goodness sake, and not for the sake of certain rewards, the better for us all.

Was the lady's hand given to you in marriage under the condition that you'd see her through school? You're in a relationship with someone, you cared about her development... you got involved because you loved her enough to...marriage didn't happen, hold your heart and move on. If she left you unjustifiably, God will grant you solace, reward you and attend to her accordingly.

You've helped a life... don't render your effort useless by being bitter. Which one is scum in the whole matter? undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by kinibigdeal(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
I keep reading this same story every year undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Thales01: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
And that is how the man's investment went up in smokes.
The young man is very daft.It is baffling how some men would be so foolish to invest in a lady on a long term basis with the hopes that she would return his magnanimous favour in the future by getting married to him.
Many will label the lady an ingrate but the crux of the matter is that the lady owes him nothing.She did not force him into funding her tertiary education.He did it out of his own volition prodded by his foolhardy hope that she will get married to him out of gratitude for his good deeds.
I'm very sure he did not make his intentions known to her in the beginning or he did but the lady led him on to make the best of the opportunity he afforded her with no genuine plan of getting married to him.
Nonetheless,the man is very foolish for making such an ill-conceived and reckless decision in a world where a act of deed is on most cases repayed with evil and ingratitude.I hope other men will learn from this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Thales01: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by coduzaf: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by donstan18: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Was there any agreement between them that they'll get married after sponsoring her? If NO, the lady did nothing wrong. But if YES, the man fvcked up by not engaging and paying for her bride price when she was schooling.

Marriage is lifetime contract, not a joke.

Under no circumstances whatsoever should you allow yourself to be manipulated by any man or woman for marriage.

Without an agreement, have it in mind that a woman owe you no marriage for sponsoring her in school. Never!

Also have in mind that a man owe you no marriage for doing 35 abortions in a relationship.

Whatever risk you take in a relationship, be ready to bear the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by blackboy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Clap for his stupidity!! Hope he has learnt his lesson
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Jayslicky: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
So after all the warning men have been given, a man still do this same nonsense.
In life you never trust anyone to not fail you even yourself, why didn't he sign a document binding them to get married, you've to be smart in anything you do, a person word is never enough you gat to have evidence to back it up, the man was just plain stupid, too much love shut his brain from functioning properly, no document, no witness, no video evidence, he was truly stupid, men should change this attitude of sponsoring girlfriends when they can sponser their brothers, sisters, cousins, orphans or little children, these slayqueen are ingrates, I've said my own.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Emotionss: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nonsense some people will never learn no matter what
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
This isn't a matter of scum.

It was a relationship nonetheless... and really, there are no guarantees in a relationship. The soonest people learn to be good for goodness sake, and not for the sake of certain rewards, the better for us all.

Was the lady's hand given to you in marriage under the condition that you'd see her through school? You're in a relationship with someone, you cared about her development... you got involved because you loved her enough to...marriage didn't happen, hold your heart and move on. If she left you unjustifiably, God will grant you solace, reward you and attend to her accordingly.

You've helped a life... don't render your effort useless by being bitter. Which one is scum in the whole matter? undecided undecided
If I insult you. Life go tire you I swear. Make I free you because I have noticed most lady on romance section speak without thinking.
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
And so? undecided

An overtly flogged topic.
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Melison(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:

If I insult you. Life go tire you I swear. Make I free you because I have noticed most lady on romance section speak without thinking.
grin grin if that's not an insult I don't know what is
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
ANY deluded man who sponsors a babe through school (foolishly expecting her to marry him after her studies) is a donkey and deserves ANYTHING he gets from this babe (who obviously dont give a damn about him).

men should pay school fees for their WIVES, and if that babe doesnt want to get married before paying for her studies, then drop the criminal ASAP. as a husband, the day your educated wife tries to leave (after you paid for her studies) kill the demon and blame your actions on momentary insanity. case closed!

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
the man needs this

Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by PaulAris: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ANY deluded man who sponsors a babe through school (foolishly expecting her to marry him after her studies) is a donkey and deserves ANYTHING he gets from this babe (who obviously dont give a damn about him).
Its a known saying that love is blind
Or maybe its just lust that he sees
Very well, I, apparently to how this played out, do not blame the man for his level of folly!
He just wasn't as smart as his illogical supposed "fiance"
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
PaulAris:

Its a known saying that love is blind
Or maybe its just lust that he sees
Very well, I, apparently to how this played out, do not blame the man for his level of folly!
He just wasn't as smart as his illogical supposed "fiance"

LOVE is indeed blind, and any man who paid school fees to their babe wouldnt care about the outcome because they genuinely cared for that babe.... BUT it is the deluded men who pay school fees in the sole purpose that this babe will marry them in return (aka buying love/care/affection) that are the foolish ones
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by austyn0(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
So after all the warning men have been given, a man still do this same nonsense.
This is the issue... You are cognizant of the warning because you are well acquainted with the internet and similar daily happenings.

Well let me fill you in on something, many of our ladies today and I know of about 4 who are sucking an illiterate business man dry, a man that hopes to get married to them after school and they clearly told me they are in for the money, the least I can do is advice them to leave the men be if they do not love them but I know they won't.

So, there are men out there that will still fall for the scam.
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
The man is a fool!

Why invest in a girl instead of yourself when she isn't your sister or relative?

Shame on the man, I hope he had learnt his lesson!
Re: Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 15, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
[s] This isn't a matter of scum.

You've helped a life... don't render your effort useless by being bitter. Which one is scum in the whole matter? [/s]-\ undecided
prettyEneawan this is the reason why I type that Nigeria abroad base guys should stay away from Nigeria home base girls. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5070141/nigerian-men-abroad-how-did#76511248

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Couple Do Gbe Body, Zanku Moves Inside Beach In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / How Two Men Pregnant Me With Sweet Sex 18+. Only For Adult / Nairalanders Are Terrible At Giving Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.