Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Mr & Miss South East Campus 9ja Form On Sale. - 400k Cash Price. See How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr & Miss South East Campus 9ja Form On Sale. - 400k Cash Price. See How (349 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Blacks Are The Lowest Life Form On Earth. / Mr & Miss South East Campus 9ja - Form On Sale. 400k Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr & Miss South East Campus 9ja Form On Sale. - 400k Cash Price. See How by MrAwesome001(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2019
For interested people only : 400K is up for Grabs at Mr & Miss South East Campus 9ja Competition

this new year go jollof o.
I heard they are looking for who will be the next high rated model from South East
400,000 Naira cash Price up for grabs
FULL SCHOOL FEES PAID
Crowning of all Kings and Queens in all South Eastern Universities
Wardrobe allowance
Large Bill boards/banners of your Face all over the 5 south Eastern states
Free Contract deal signing into Alpha Dynasty Models Top African Modeling Agency & partners with Elite Model Look
Represent your state at the MBGN 2019
And lots more.....
Only If you win the South East Campuses competition. MMSEC9JA
Mr & Miss South East Campus 9ja
Why not give it a try
Form is 3000 Naira Only
I heard there are no No camping Fees & No Stress
Just register and prepare for the competition and I also heard Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue the winner of MBGN 2017 will be there to crown the queen with a host of other top models and Modeling Agencies from Nigeria and South Africa to scout for new models.
Note.: You must be from any Campus in the South Eastern part of Nigeria
Hurry! go get your form Now!!
For more info and to register online, visit
http://www.alphadynasty.ml/p/welcome-to-mmsec9ja-official-online-page.html?m=1
you can also
Call:
08158511778 or whatsapp 07036900452

don't forget me when you get to the top. stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

How Healthy Is Your Relationship? / Ordeal Of A Girl Forced To Loose Her Virginity By Her Mother / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.