Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide (1173 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by wealthywiseman: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Most Nigerian ladies now appear prepared to continue their relationships with men that cheat but still manage to provide their basic needs rather than go for the more faithful men. Unfortunately, their choice apparently is necessitated by present economic realities. Lack of jobs and gainful employment have taken its toll on our promising women who are unable to meet up with basic needs of life.

Most ladies would want to deny this, but numerous threads on this forum, cases and general reports suggests that this is the fact on ground. Its actually saddening to see young married women having to continuously live with cheating husbands who show no remorse for their actions and its effects on their marriages. A lot of men have taken advantage of this situation to "Explore" with numerous side chicks at their beck and call.

For many women, the way to cope with this is to cheat as well with their preferred men, hoping they don't get caught in the act.

Its actually a dangerous game out there now.
Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by zyzxx(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Some Women and money
they will rather be the 7th wife of Alhaji because of cars than be with a man that dont have anything.

that why most of the men outside there take advantage of most of them, they cant bear to suffer with any man
which man will cherish you if you dont suffer with him?
Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by abdeiz(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2019
What a pathetic cycle of cheating.

My eye tear open when several ladies admitted that as long as a guy takes care of her she doesn't mind him cheating. They even tell him to be careful and use protection.

Ladies I dare una to say this is a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by chiommy123(f): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdeiz:

My eye tear open when several ladies admitted that as long as a guy takes care of her she doesn't mind him cheating. They even tell him to be careful and use protection.

ofcourse its a lie

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by Professorcplus(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Don't be fooled. I know everyone here are dreaming big and always wishing for the best.

Each time I see ladies say that I cant settle with a broke nigga or they leave a guy for a rich guy I don't feel pained and depressed instead I feel the motivation to hustle harder and always pray and play my game right hopefully I will have that desire ladies always admire.

But before that time come what differentiate you (both ladies and nigga) is if you strive for each other to fulfil that dream you both desire.

As for ladies what do you have to put on the table, because no successful guy will go a less ambitious ladies. So better sit upright and plan your future down. Same goes for guys.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by wealthywiseman: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdeiz:

I am actually an eyewitness of a case where the woman is fully aware that the husband cheats with her very young pretty neighbour, but surprisingly (or rather unsurprisingly) she stayed put, no fracas. why? cause she has children and really cant fend for herself. Word out is that she now has a boy toy that she cheats with to console herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
wealthywiseman:
Most Nigerian ladies now appear prepared to continue their relationships with men that cheat but still manage to provide their basic needs rather than go for the more faithful men. Unfortunately, their choice apparently is necessitated by present economic realities. Lack of jobs and gainful employment have taken its toll on our promising women who are unable to meet up with basic needs of life.

Most ladies would want to deny this, but numerous threads on this forum, cases and general reports suggests that this is the fact on ground. Its actually saddening to see young married women having to continuously live with cheating husbands who show no remorse for their actions and its effects on their marriages. A lot of men have taken advantage of this situation to "Explore" with numerous side chicks at their beck and call.

For many women, the way to cope with this is to cheat as well with their preferred men, hoping they don't get caught in the act.

Its actually a dangerous game out there now.
i would rather stay with a cheater who can provide, but not without consequence.
Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by Cholls(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
my brother's don't let us debate this....we all here know what our women will go for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by hardon1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
this na big question
Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by justined: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2019
its quite shameful I must say. Most ladies have lost all sense of decency.
Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nibo natin je meji laba alade
Re: Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide by wealthywiseman: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Nibo natin je meji laba alade
care to translate?

(1) (Reply)

Man Sees His Bestfriend’s Fiance With Another Man At A Football / Groom Does Push-up On The Dance Floor With Bride's Leg On His Back (photos) / How To Instantly Develop Confidence To Approach Any Girl If You're Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.