Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) (1254 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Ladies: A Man That Cheats But Provides VS A Man That Dont Cheat But Cant Provide / Which Do You Want?: A Faithful But Poor Man Or A Rich That Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Whoever made this comment, I’ll find you and appoint you chairman of occasion(high table), VVIP and best man at my wedding, coming up soon!! cry cry

After the wedding I’ll appoint you as God father, adviser and counselor of my home.

When you get old, I’ll erect a monument for you with the inscription “best comment in romance section 2019”

When you die I’ll write a letter to the Nigerian government to fix a special day in honor of your service to nairaland.

When you get to heaven I’ll pray to God to make you His special adviser. If Na hell you Dey go I’ll tell Devil to make you his PA. cry

I wish I can hug this guy right now. I lur you bro!!!

Peace!!!

*wipes tears*

JERRY1925

Re: Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) by Kevsmart88(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
He actually made so much sense....respect!
Re: Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Summary
Men want fidelity
Women want caring

So
Women shouldn't care much if their men are cheating as long as they are properly taken care of

And
Men are prepared to take good care of his woman as long as she doesn't cheat

Cruel world undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
stupidity:
Whoever made this comment, I’ll find you and appoint you chairman of occasion(high table), VVIP and best man at my wedding, coming up soon!! cry cry

After the wedding I’ll appoint you as God father, adviser and counselor of my home.

When you get old, I’ll erect a monument for you with the inscription “best comment in romance section 2019”

When you die I’ll write a letter to the Nigerian government to fix a special day in honor of your service to nairaland.

When you get to heaven I’ll pray to God to make you His special adviser. If Na hell you Dey go I’ll tell Devil to make you his PA. cry

Peace!!!

*wipes tears*

JERRY1925

Special adviser to God? All cos of woman matter chaiii. May God have mercy on you with this your blasphemy, kindly pray to God to forgive you.
Re: Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Special adviser to God? All cos of woman matter chaiii. May God have mercy on you with this your blasphemy, kindly pray to God to forgive you.
women are God’s creation undecided
Re: Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) by JERRY1925(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
stupidity:

Peace!!!

*wipes tears*

JERRY1925

Ha.
It's well with you o.
Lol
Re: Look At What Someone Said About Women That Cheats!!! (Photos) by JERRY1925(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Let's join hands in prayer for him.. Smile.. Joking I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Ubunja / Looking For Female Friend With Benefits / What Are The Dangers Of Marrying Someone You Don't Love?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.