Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband (1433 Views)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by omonija1(f): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
I'm 22. Is this the right age to start looking for a committed relationship? How long is the right time to court with your significant other before marriage? I hope to be married by 27,

I'll also be starting medical school soon and will not be done until im 30, so is it right to start preparing for marriage now?
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sweettie, there is no right or wrong age to prepare for marriage just marry when you are ready and mature.
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by omonija1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
How do u know when you are ready?
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
Thats a million naira question, I guess when you meet the right person who was made for you, you will know you are ready.
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by InkedNerd(f): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
When both you and your whom ever are emotionally and financially stable.
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by omonija1(f): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
But dont you have to prepare to meet the right person? what if I meet him and I dont have what he wants?
When do I need to tell God that I'm ready?
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by 1105(f): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^
start immediately and God should answer you within the next 5yrs

now get on your knees!
angry angry
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by pash(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
When do I need to tell God that I'm ready?

You can Start now!!! If you meet the rite person today and he his really, my sister wat will you be waiting for again. All depend on you.
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dearest I think from 20 - 26 is ok to be ready for marriage. But never u rush into it, its very disastrous. Pray for the right man God will answer u. GOODLUCK
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by adosjun(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
Praying to God and still fornicating is a waste of time, First repent, confess ur sin then God will direct ur path to meet d right one,
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by GL(f): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
i dont think you have to tell God when you're ready, he'll know before you do. it's never too early (or too late) to pray about your future partner.

there's no 1-size-fits-all appproach to courtship; the long ones work for some relationships and vice versa. 5 years would be quite a long courtship. even if you decide to put off getting into a committed relationship, it's important that you dont close your mind to any serious relationship possibilities that may arise in the meantime. sometimes the best things come when we least expect.

try to be the best person you can be. and dont put up a front for any man's benefit do it for yourself. identify your preferences concerning a husband. decide which ones are really important and which ones are trivial. i dont think you can have all he wants b4 you meet him, but that's the purpose of the courtship.
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by double08(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
77 years
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by bebe4(f): 2:18am On Aug 14, 2010
baby i am 25 and i have a loving husband and two kids, i mean husby very sweet and young like me, we are married for 4yrs now. when we are out people thinks we are sister and brother or maybe courtship. is so sweet when u married young with with i mean with the right person. Before 30 i want to have all my kids. so if u are ready and he is ready also go ahead but remember the foundation must be on God, put God first in everything and make ur husby ur best friend and very best friend. never allow a third parti in ur relationship even ur own mother becos she was not there when u met him or decide to marry him. Best wishes smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by Osama10(m): 2:28am On Aug 14, 2010
be be:

baby i am 25 and i have a loving husband and two kids, i mean husby very sweet and young like me, we are married for 4yrs now. when we are out people thinks we are sister and brother or maybe courtship. is so sweet when u married young with with i mean with the right person. Before 30 i want to have all my kids. so if u are ready and he is ready also go ahead but remember the foundation must be on God, put God first in everything and make your husby your best friend and very best friend. never allow a third parti in your relationship even your own mother becos she was not there when u met him or decide to marry him. Best wishes smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Nice one.
Re: Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 14, 2010
Now cos the thought is already creeping up your mind

(1) (Reply)

Ok. Why Do Black Women Play Mind Games In Relationships? / Do Long Distant Relationships Work? / Girl Gets Pregnant At 23...blah Blah Blah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.