Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (54168 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

Atiku is the wave of the moment. No more APC grin grin grin grin
No sir,he isn't.no momentum and drive like that of apc in 2015
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

You don't know what is happening in Nigeria right now. Why not call people in the north, south, East and West, you will hear what's happening. Buhari is gone
No sir,atiku has failed.even your moniker is apc related.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by AAA593: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

No sir,he isn't.no momentum and drive like that of apc in 2015
U re from Cameroon. I see grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

See crowd shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Of prospective apc voters
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by AAA593: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

No sir,atiku has failed.even your moniker is apc related.
God forbid. AAA is not APC. Tufiakwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

U re from Cameroon. I see grin grin grin grin
Even a blind man knows that most atiku suppirters are easterners.being a foreigner puts me in a vantage position to assess the situation better
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

God forbid. AAA is not APC. Tufiakwa
Two apc guber candidates bear aaa.God has forbidden your devilish pdp.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
KADUNA STATE

His Execellency Sen Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso at the PDP Gubernatorial Flag-Off Campaign in Kaduna State, Taking Place at Kaduna International Trade Fair Complex.

this kano election go hot
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Charly68: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
I really pity this Hungary crowd ,when Buhari returns to Daura ,PDP will return to begin their caring and sharing style of Governance ..No pain no gain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls who is going for ITF job interview in their head quarters jos
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
That was how they hailed him & voted for Atiku during the primaries.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by tuniski: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

He brought his crowd from kano to boost the failed pdp campaign in kaduna.he did same in katsina to no avail
Hehehehehe February 16th is the date with destiny. May God spare us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
tuniski:

Hehehehehe February 16th is the date with destiny. May God spare us all.
Is that when you will provide 24% of 8.5 million?
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Galaticos444: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

He brought his crowd from kano to boost the failed pdp campaign in kaduna.he did same in katsina to no avail
ur mumu is epic

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by sammy99(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku defeat has started in the south east,south south already

says who?
If u are not from d south south and south east region dont bother giving ur self hope cos we are not zombies and we can never b one.

We dont need atiku to come and campaign b4 we can vote for him cos its a lockdown for him already.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
All am seeing here is red caps....
No sign of atikulation
This people sabi sly
I hope PDP is playing this game well

Abi am I missing something.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Timatayo1: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku ti take over some people must die by force

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:

says who?
If u are not from d south south and south east region dont bother giving ur self hope cos we are not zombies and we can never b one.

We dont need atiku to come and campaign b4 we can vote for him cos its a lockdown for him already.

Am from cross river,atiku will struggle here.i have been nominated severally to join atiku campaign team here severally but i refused.atiku wont get more than 200k votes here
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dokie: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
The plan is to divide the north not win it

The plan is to win it. But if worst comes to worst, split.

I think the only fully assured states for Buhari in the North at this point is Katsina, Bornu and Yobe. Them love Buhari die. If only they knew he was the reason for their suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
buhari won't win any state in south west though they have APC governors.

The hate for the man is too much
Ikojaye, orun ori keke,
Guess you are just joking, if not,you will be shocked to your bone marrow come febuhari 16.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Iwillbegreat:

But the Apc is not doing badly in the south where the pdp is hoping 4 a bloc vote.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Konki: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

But you refuse to allow others campaign for buhari or acknowledge the influence of akpabio,oshiomhole,Amechi

See hope..

"Amech!". Who is representing APC in the next elections in Amechi's home state? ?

Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by presidentatiku1: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Am from cross river,atiku will struggle here.i have been nominated severally to join atiku campaign team here severally but i refused.atiku wont get more than 200k votes here
[color=#990000][/color]

This is Akwa Ibom man, i promise you Atiku will get 100% vote here. We are for Atiku and Udom, we don't need their campaign. We even have Atiku Abubakar way, that will be serve as campaign for him. We say no to Buhari, no to poverty.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Konki: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku defeat has started in the south east,south south already
South East and South South are good business people.

They don't buy bad market no matter how and who packaged it!

Buhari is a bad market.!

Ask those whose fathers lost their jobs in his first coming and now they themselves have lost their jobs in his second coming.!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Where are those apc rats I guess you rats will say the huge crowd are from outer space or from under the sea or they are paid to show up.

Apc ain't known anything yet the surprise will be devastating that Buhari and Osho Chimpz will be admitted to emergency ward with severe heart pain because of the huge loss about to befall the useless party called apc. 2015 jazz no dey work again bros. Apc jazz don sleep tey tey.

Nigerians are ready to unleash horror on apc with their PVC. You didn't give man food, no work, no hope, no security and you are talking election victory shouting Sai baba my foot with empty life apc think Nigerians are fools Ok nah

7 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Jowanson: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:

Exactly,den seal d victory with d south east
and south south votes

dis is not going to b easy for buhari cos his defeat will b greatly design.

some southwest may wish to follow bubu to d nextlevel at daura wer he will continue rulling dem and his cows.

And also add middle belt too

6 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
From the campaign s PDP is focusing more on the north because despite what anybody wants to say , the south is in the bag for the party.

Iwillbegreat:

3 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Jowanson: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Indispensable85:

But the Apc is not doing badly in the south where the pdp is hoping 4 a bloc vote.

APC in the south is dead on arrival!

5 Likes

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

While buhari has divided the south east and south south already
Buhari will not get up to 30% vote in the south south and south east.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by sammy99(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jowanson:

And also add middle belt too
#NOTED

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Bro, Atiku will win Cross Rivers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dam2000(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Share 4 PDP like 4 APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.