Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (54187 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Jowanson: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

Before i vote anybody i always study their past to see if they re the type that can lead. Buhari had smtin that made me vote him way back in 2015 but today if u asked me who is my favorite candidate? None

Atiku no be am, na chameleon, snake, tortoise, devil, satan. If he should win make una no expect much from am. Power will drive him naught. He is mr nice now but him no nice.

1999- i told my people that obj is nt the messaiah. Them say make i shut up! I was able to know this because i research his history. The man na crook and coward. In the end i was right. Leopard no dey change its skin.

2003- i told dem same thing that this man(obasanjo) no dey go anywhere.

2007- the real winner was nt declared self all na paper result

2011- though i saw a leader weak leader. I nver voted him sha! the man wey no get shoe was given shoe but he ended up being shoeless 4 years latter because of his loose leadership style

2015- change wey no give result

2019- here we are again with d same leaders who recycling themselves

Well it's your opinion....wish you the best
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Konki: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari has employees as a farmer.he has helped developed daura more than atiku did to Jada.buhari has more leadership skills than atiku if we must go by your analogy.buhari till 2023

Leadership?

Lol
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Konki: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2019
pfadom:
PDP = Corruption
PDP = Disease
PDP = Affliction
PDP = Disgrace
PDP = Hate speech
PDP = Fake news
PDP = Jobless politicians

PDP? Not again in Nigeria!!
PDP? Not again in my country!!!

Are you for real?

Cluelessness is when you see PDP AS A TAG AND NOT IT'S FORMER MEMBERS WHO HOLD SWAY TODAY IN APC

LOL

WAKE UP!

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

He will in the south south fake bro
As as how na.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

I know,never disputed that but buhari will get close to 100k while atiku will score below 300k
Ok
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

How myopic of you!
South south nor south east can nt seal a win for pdp. This gamble will back fire.

They havent learnt much from 2015.

What do they have to learn, Buhari defeated Jonathan with only 2.5 million vote in 2015, and he was well loved. That is not a large margin unlike Jonathan who defeated him with over 10 million votes in 2011. Now he is strongly hated. I don't think getting the 2.5 million vote from APC will be an issue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Am from the south south boy,right now in calabar and apc is formidable here.i dont know for the east,its been long i went there but i guess apc is getting strong based on media reports.
Let indulge you based on your calculations.it is still a buhari victory.no matter how votes are split in the north,they will always be a winner.votes splitting or division doesn't mean all will have equal votes.buhari will at least poll 60% of northern votes which is 27 million while atiku will take the remaining 18 million.thats 43 million for bubu and 41 million for atiku.this is the worst result buhari can get and the best atiku can have.

But in reality,there will be low turnout in ss/se.average turnout in the west and high turnout up north which is bad for atiku.there will be vote splitting in all south south states except bayelsa and IMO and anambra

Hmm, February is around the corner. We will see. Meanwhile there will be high turn out in Delta, Rivers and others. You did not count them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

Lets wait n see.south south partially divided already. Only south east seems to swallow aticus lies hook line and sinker. Same old fulani strategy

Which part of the south south you day. I for one know that Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers is fully PDP. Please tell me which part of south south will be divided by APC
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by bishopkay: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

That means atiku wont win any northern state.that crowd are the only ones that will vote him

This our fake delta Bro is in tears ooo hahaha

A little advice sha for APC delta, if they want Ogboru to win, let him campaign on issues and on his own name. Ogboru doesn't need Buhari's influence to win... An influence buhari doesn't even have sef as his name is hated round the state and if you're not being emotional about it, you know it.

That claim of let us pray or make buhari win so he can help us tackle Okowa is DOA it won't happen.

Personally if I were in delta for the elections, I am voting Ogboru and the APC for governorship. Presidency, it's Atikulation all the way.

Fvck Buhari!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jowanson:

Hahaha....you don't need to remind me.....

APC is dead in the south

No one wants to mortgage another four years of total hardship again

We need restructuring

Jobs

Improved economy

The promises APC gave last time and won them an overwhelming approval, where are they?

It's not just fighting corruption which is lopsided

It won't be an easy ride for APC again...it can never be like 2015 when they had a near smooth sail

Nigerians are wise now

Like I said before when we have the results on d table we will deepen this discussion.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
dominusgai:

Hmm, February is around the corner. We will see. Meanwhile there will be high turn out in Delta, Rivers and others. You did not count them.
There was no high turnout in 2015 when gej was contesting.how will be rise when two northerners are contesting
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by omoharry(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
buhari won't win any state in south west though they have APC governors.

The hate for the man is too much
who told you that..South west is Buhari's strong hold ooo! if na SS/SE We can concur. South west is the weak point in the South for APC to come back.

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

There was no high turnout in 2015 when gej was contesting.how will be rise when two northerners are contesting
Bro in 2015 them and their businesses had not suffered. Their parents did not die due to refusal of banks to change dollars, their children were not driven from school due to lack of money. They did not close down their shops to ride keke. Believe me the turnout would be way more than 2015, and it will all be against Buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
bishopkay:

This our fake delta Bro is in tears ooo hahaha

A little advice sha for APC delta, if they want Ogboru to win, let him campaign on issues and on his own name. Ogboru doesn't need Buhari's influence to win... An influence buhari doesn't even have sef as his name is hated round the state and if you're not being emotional about it, you know it.

That claim of let us pray or make buhari win so he can help us tackle Okowa is DOA it won't happen.

Personally if I were in delta for the elections, I am voting Ogboru and the APC for governorship. Presidency, it's Atikulation all the way.

Fvck Buhari!!!!!

Ogboru no go win chi chi, Omo agege set will lose his Senate seat.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
omoharry:
who told you that..South west is Buhari's strong hold ooo! if na SS/SE We can concur. South west is the weak point in the South for APC to come back.
For us in south south, the place you tag south west is just considered west to us Any Yoruba man is a westerner not a south westerner. And while I agree Atiku might not win he will get at least 45% of Lagos votes and 40% of the others.

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
dominusgai:

This are lies and you know it.majority of deltans want ogboru and agege
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by tuniski: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
dominusgai:

Bro in 2015 them and their businesses had not suffered. Their parents did not die due to refusal of banks to change dollars, their children were not driven from school due to lack of money. They did not close down their shops to ride keke. Believe me the turnout would be way more than 2015, and it will all be against Buhari
Your head is too correct! Even the 14m new registration, was largely driven by the need to vote out buhari by people who were Indifferent before!
Buharideens are fixed on 2015 forgeting that it was a rematch after. GEJ earlier thrashed buhari to tears.

Right now buhari has been tested and has failed! Many who rebel and voted for him in 2015 will either vote against him or won't vote at all in 2019.

Overall, buhari is in for a shocker cos the majority can't wait to vote him out. It is not about ranting of buharideens, Nigerians are more than them.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dominusgai(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

This are lies and you know it.majority of deltans want ogboru and agege

Hahahahhahahahahahahah. How I wish you were here to see me laughing. Ogboru and Omo Agege no go win chi chi. Them be day use senate day settle am but now Evelyn wants that seat. Na once them go take am from am take give Evelyn
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Only those who are not afraid of EFCC are in PDP. All Political Criminals are now in APC.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Am from the south south boy,right now in calabar and apc is formidable here.i dont know for the east,its been long i went there but i guess apc is getting strong based on media reports.
Let indulge you based on your calculations.it is still a buhari victory.no matter how votes are split in the north,they will always be a winner.votes splitting or division doesn't mean all will have equal votes.buhari will at least poll 60% of northern votes which is 27 million while atiku will take the remaining 18 million.thats 43 million for bubu and 41 million for atiku.this is the worst result buhari can get and the best atiku can have.

But in reality,there will be low turnout in ss/se.average turnout in the west and high turnout up north which is bad for atiku.there will be vote splitting in all south south states except bayelsa and IMO and anambra
So you are now a prophet? You re being bias about turn out my dear. Let give a level playing ground about the turnout. The turnout will be motivated by the hunger and fustration. This is how an analyst make his/her deduction. You dont just assume, you look at the factors.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by bishopkay: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
dominusgai:

Delta politics sha cast oo but okowa as governor is a scourge on civil servants and we all know it hence of they let him win again, na their Mata.

Omo agege the maze stealing fool can loose for all I care IDGAF
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
dominusgai:

Hahahahhahahahahahahah. How I wish you were here to see me laughing. Ogboru and Omo Agege no go win chi chi. Them be day use senate day settle am but now Evelyn wants that seat. Na once them go take am from am take give Evelyn
A laugh of defeat.Evelyn oboro deserves to be in house of assembly.urhobos are apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.