Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (54180 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:05am On Jan 16, 2019
kufre2010:
BUHARI AND HIS NORTHERNISATION AGENDA

"By the appointment of Yusuf Magaji Bichi as new DG of DSS, the entire security architecture and apparatchik of Nigeria is predominantly and wholly dominated by one section of the country. Thus, about 16 out of 17 key security appointees hail from PMB's section of the country. From the Minister of Internal Affairs, IGP, DG, NIA, DG, DIA, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff, to the Comptrollers-General of Customs, Immigration, Prisons, Federal Fire Service, Commandant-General of NSCD, Attorney-General of the Federation, the story is the same (North, mostly Moslems).

Let us add other key national positions such as acting Chairman, EFCC, SGF, Chief of Staff to the President, MD, NNPC, Minister of Petroleum Resources (PMB himself); Heads of DPR, PEF, NPA, FAAN, NCAA, NRC, National security, Printing and Minting company, AMCON, NDIC, NAICON, Nigeria has been totally northernised! Let us peep into NBC, NTA, INEC, FHA, FERMA, FRCN, NOA, NHIS, NTDA, TETFUND, UBEC, NPHDA, NCC, NACA, NIMET, BPE, NOSDRA, NUC, Accountant-General, NEMA, Budget office, NIRSA, and you wonder if we are in the “Northern Republic of Nigeria”, or “Federal Republic of the North”, or Republic of Northern Nigeria”. It is so ugly, so nauseating, so dirty. It means that those who determine the security direction and fate of Nigeria can hold a meeting of the security situation of Nigeria and speak only the language of Hausa, in a country of 374 ethnic groups (Otite onigu); or 480 ethnic groups (M. Onwuejeogwu), that speak about 520 languages, out of which 9 have become extinct."

Me: The Tribalist-in-Chief has become paranoid and deranged. Nepotism has been elevated to state policy under the embodiment of parochialism called Buhari. Nigeria has been reduced to ethno-religious enclave of a ultra-conservative, chauvinistic Fulani cabal in the Aso Villa, while the sophisticated morons and demented buffoons in the South, are busy justifying their own enslavement and domination.

Will Nigeria survive Buhari's re-election?
Capital- NO. We should now know where we are, either to still foolishly cast vote for him. A stitch in time---saves nine.

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Konki: 4:54am On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku is a scammer and a bad market also.

See painment!

Atiku bad market?

ATIKU AS A PRIVATE CITIZEN IS A PRODUCER AND AND EMPLOYER OF LABOUR.

WHO HAS PMB EMPLOYED AS APRIVATE CITIZEN?

The difference is worlds apart!

NEVER MIND. I UNDERSTAND U ARE DEFENDING UR BMC ALLOWANCE stipend.

LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku defeat has started in the south east,south south already
Ahahahah, you have now enter the se and ss. Tensions every where. Let me split it for you. Vote in the north and the center will be divided equally between the two. Buhari will win the entire 16million vote of the southwest. Now buhari is leading with 16million vote then atiku will clear all the entire southsouth and southeast vote which is 23 million vote. So 23-16=7million vote. How do you see this my southwest neighbor?
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Truly,those that enthroned Bubu have deserted him,it’s only rigging on their side and silence other hand will retain bubu.They did it in ekiti,osun by-election and heaven didn’t fall .
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by dokie: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2019
dominusgai:

Buhari will not get up to 30% vote in the south south and south east.

If not because of the hide and seek some eastern governors are playing, Buhari will get only 5% in the entire SE. But even with their yeye, the best he will get is 20%
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Pekele007: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2019
beamtopola:

Ahahahah, you have now enter the se and ss. Tensions every where. Let me split it for you. Vote in the north and the center will be divided equally between the two. Buhari will win the entire 16million vote of the southwest. Now buhari is leading with 16million vote then atiku will clear all the entire southsouth and southeast vote which is 23 million vote. So 23-16=7million vote. How do you see this my southwest neighbor?
Bro, leave that zombie alone joor. grin

What about the Twitter account you want to give out yesterday? I'm in need of it please. Thanks in advance
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by onubijoe(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2019
Man wee sabi
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by naijajobx: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2019
senatordave1:

He will ziggylady

Are you okay at all?..why are you mentioning me here?..you had better respect yourself.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Mrjeed(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2019
60% of people there are there to collect their share from the money he looted Atiku will never get 500000 votes in kaduna
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by pfadom: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2019
PDP = Corruption
PDP = Disease
PDP = Affliction
PDP = Disgrace
PDP = Hate speech
PDP = Fake news
PDP = Jobless politicians

PDP? Not again in Nigeria!!
PDP? Not again in my country!!!
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2019
beamtopola:

Am from the south south boy,right now in calabar and apc is formidable here.i dont know for the east,its been long i went there but i guess apc is getting strong based on media reports.
Let indulge you based on your calculations.it is still a buhari victory.no matter how votes are split in the north,they will always be a winner.votes splitting or division doesn't mean all will have equal votes.buhari will at least poll 60% of northern votes which is 27 million while atiku will take the remaining 18 million.thats 43 million for bubu and 41 million for atiku.this is the worst result buhari can get and the best atiku can have.

But in reality,there will be low turnout in ss/se.average turnout in the west and high turnout up north which is bad for atiku.there will be vote splitting in all south south states except bayelsa and IMO and anambra
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Leave south south out of this. You didn’t grow up with us in the south south.. so stop dictating our political life..
I never left the south south until my university days.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
The plan is to divide the north not win it
Thatz good thinking
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Konki:

See painment!

Atiku bad market?

ATIKU AS A PRIVATE CITIZEN IS A PRODUCER AND AND EMPLOYER OF LABOUR.

WHO HAS PMB EMPLOYED AS APRIVATE CITIZEN?

The difference is worlds apart!

NEVER MIND. I UNDERSTAND U ARE DEFENDING UR BMC ALLOWANCE stipend.

LOL.
Buhari has employees as a farmer.he has helped developed daura more than atiku did to Jada.buhari has more leadership skills than atiku if we must go by your analogy.buhari till 2023
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
buhari won't win any state in south west though they have APC governors.

The hate for the man is too much

Aside vote buying and using security forces to rig, buhari can't win any state in South West. They should go to the street and hear real humans talk about Buhari. The little support he is getting is due to the VP. But the hunger in the land is too much. Even a pastor from mountain of fire couldn't resist preaching about Buhari hunger change during one Sunday preaching last year and the way the members prayed hard eh. Fear catch me.

Sadly, elections are rigged in Nigeria.. Buhari is winning the next election thru rigging..
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2019
maxzzo1:

Thatz good thinking
A belated one.i still see atiku contesting in 2027
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Jowanson:

APC in the south is dead on arrival!

I won't argue with you,I will remind you when we have the results on the table.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Shikini: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2019
DLondonboiy:
I just want to see the magic Buhari wants to perform....

Will Buhari handover WHEN he loses to Atiku?

Gbagbo treatment awaits him if he tries it
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2019
sammy99:

Exactly,den seal d victory with d south east
and south south votes

dis is not going to b easy for buhari cos his defeat will b greatly design.

some southwest may wish to follow bubu to d nextlevel at daura wer he will continue rulling dem and his cows.

How myopic of you!
South south nor south east can nt seal a win for pdp. This gamble will back fire.

They havent learnt much from 2015.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by tuniski: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

How myopic of you!
South south nor south east can nt seal a win for pdp. This gamble will back fire.

Okay Nw will win it for buhari Abi? Better wake Up SS/SE voter turnout will be critical.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Jowanson: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Indispensable85:

I won't argue with you,I will remind you when we have the results on the table.

Hahaha....you don't need to remind me.....

APC is dead in the south

No one wants to mortgage another four years of total hardship again

We need restructuring

Jobs

Improved economy

The promises APC gave last time and won them an overwhelming approval, where are they?

It's not just fighting corruption which is lopsided

It won't be an easy ride for APC again...it can never be like 2015 when they had a near smooth sail

Nigerians are wise now

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by sammy99(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

How myopic of you!

wen it happens u can go and argue dat with d inec chairman.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2019
tuniski:

Okay Nw will win it for buhari Abi? Better wake Up SS/SE voter turnout will be critical.

Lets wait n see.south south partially divided already. Only south east seems to swallow aticus lies hook line and sinker. Same old fulani strategy
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2019
sammy99:

wen it happens u can go and argue dat with d inec chairman.

I think pdp will be the one crying fowl. This apc in govt is nt ready to give up power. If dem no win dem go rig am and nothing will happen. As for me o! I no dey vote any thieves wether atithieves or bubuole. I don keep pvc for another day
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Jowanson: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

How myopic of you!

For presidential race, Atiku will have an upper hand in SS and SE

Leave state politics!

There is nothing like been myopic

The APC govt at the center have failed in their promises!

We strongly need restructuring!

Atiku has this as part of his plan

We need to redefine Nigeria

Too much nepotism, favouritism and failure to listen to the rule of law in this govt

High rate of unemployment

Hunger!!

High rate of capital flight

With all these I mentioned , who are the ones myopic now...in the face of all these problems, you mean there will be a massive vote for APC?

It is those who are suffering and yet vote for those that are making them to suffer that are myopic cos they are short sighted and cannot see the greater danger ahead if this govt should get back to power..Most people have not seen the dictatorship tendencies of the man at the center until he gets back into power when he knows he has no more tenure to run again.

Then these set of Nigerians that are myopic will understand... They have not seen nothing yet!

1 Like

Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Jowanson: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

I think pdp will be the one crying fowl. This apc in govt is nt ready to give up power. If dem no win dem go rig am and nothing will happen. As for me o! I no dey vote any thieves wether atithieves or bubuole. I don keep pvc for another day

And when things don't go in your favour with regards the economy and any other issues that may affect you cos of this your stance, do not complain!

Go out and vote.. It's your right!
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2019
Jowanson:

And when things don't go in your favour with regards the economy and any other issues that may affect you cos of this your stance, do not complain!

Go out and vote.. It's your right!

Me i no complain na una dey cry �
Nigeria no get quick fix because all the problem we are in now no happen over night. All dem playing politics know dis but dem just want a chunk of national cake so dey dont mind telling us lies n lies till real revolution happens.
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Jowanson: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

Me i no complain na una dey cry �
Nigeria no get quick fix because all the problem we are in now no happen over night. All dem playing politics know dis but dem just want a chunk of national cake so dey dont mind telling us lies n lies till real revolution happens.

Alright enjoy yasef!
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Jowanson:

For presidential race, Atiku will have an upper hand in SS and SE

Leave state politics!

There is nothing like been myopic

The APC govt at the center have failed in their promises!

We strongly need restructuring!

Atiku has this as part of his plan

We need to redefine Nigeria

Too much nepotism, favouritism and failure to listen to the rule of law in this govt

High rate of unemployment

Hunger!!

High rate of capital flight

With all these I mentioned , who are the ones myopic now...in the face of all these problems, you mean there will be a massive vote for APC?

It is those who are suffering and yet vote for those that are making them to suffer that are myopic cos they are short sighted and cannot see the greater danger ahead if this govt should get back to power..Most people have not seen the dictatorship tendencies of the man at the center until he gets back into power when he knows he has no more tenure to run again.

Then these set of Nigerians that are myopic will understand... They have not seen nothing yet!

Before i vote anybody i always study their past to see if they re the type that can lead. Buhari had smtin that made me vote him way back in 2015 but today if u asked me who is my favorite candidate? None

Atiku no be am, na chameleon, snake, tortoise, devil, satan. If he should win make una no expect much from am. Power will drive him naught. He is mr nice now but him no nice.

1999- i told my people that obj is nt the messaiah. Them say make i shut up! I was able to know this because i research his history. The man na crook and coward. In the end i was right. Leopard no dey change its skin.

2003- i told dem same thing that this man(obasanjo) no dey go anywhere.

2007- the real winner was nt declared self all na paper result

2011- though i saw a leader weak leader. I nver voted him sha! the man wey no get shoe was given shoe but he ended up being shoeless 4 years latter because of his loose leadership style

2015- change wey no give result

2019- here we are again with d same leaders who recycling themselves
Re: Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by sammy99(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2019
almarthins:

as for for rigging things,PDP are ready for it dat y any suspicious act by d lifeless one will b attacked immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group / 80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.