Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? (703 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Nairaland #10 Years Challenge.... Join In / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2019
My brothers and my sisters, what is your body count 10 years challenge?? Please if you have done enough, you can stop the mileage in 2019, so that you won't be too wide, nor too done. You can keep some part of you for your future spouse....Since you have a list of qualities of the woman or man you want, don't add so much list on your private part in 2019...
Re: What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? by Olalan(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2019
You'll be shocked that in the past 10 years many people have had over 5 partners.........too bad
Re: What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Olalan:
You'll be shocked that in the past 10 years many people have had over 5 partners.........too bad
Mileage
Re: What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2019
f(x)x2

dy/dx=f(x+dx)-f(x)/dx

=(x+dx)2-X2/dx.

x2+2x(dx)+(dx)2-x2/dx

=2x(dx)+(dx)/dx

=2x+dx

Using derivative, that's my bodycount for the past 10years cheesy.
Re: What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? by Offpoint: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2019
I've been single since 2008....
Re: What Is Your Body Count 10 Years Challenge? by pryme(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2019
bukkyemotions:
My brothers and my sisters, what is your body count 10 years challenge?? Please if you have done enough, you can stop the mileage in 2019, so that you won't be too wide, nor too done. You can keep some part of you for your future spouse....Since you have a list of qualities of the woman or man you want, don't add so much list on your private part in 2019...

Asking strangers about their body count is not only rude, it's disgusting.

Some of you guys will be better off if denied some privilege.

(1) (Reply)

/ Man Maltreat, Push Wife From Balcony To Death / If You Man Don't Treat You Like This Or Have Never Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.