Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 (26916 Views)

First University In Onitsha Has Been Approved By Federal Government Yesterday(ph / University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy / The First University In Nigeria: "Separating Fact From Fable". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by koyeni(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2019
Kudos to Unilag

Check my signature for cheap laptops!!
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2019
great development, they have open the door for other Nigerian universities to follow suit. I envy them

1 Like

Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by lonelydora: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2019
Oma307:

oga, let's us be optimistic for once, at least this is a good development coming from our own university

Is it not Nigeria again? When they start doing well, those in charge will get jealous and slam them some charges. I saw it happen with Franco Radio years ago in UNN
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by kaymart: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2019
How many TV stations do you have in Lagos. How many students will watch your TV. Don't you have enough TV stations already. shocked How about you building research institute, technology labs, working on massive disruptive projects. I don't know what's good about this. Mediocrity! cry
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2019
lonelydora:

Is it not Nigeria again? When they start doing well, those in charge will get jealous and slam them some charges. I saw it happen with Franco Radio years ago in UNN
I believe things have changed. all eyes is on agency that want to shut it down, having been the first university TV station in Nigeria
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2019
MarcC:
I know it has to be unilag .. UNIBEN see una life ?? Even radio..mba
uniben doesn't have a radio station?
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Siddeek:
Lol

It's a joke, right?

Well, I don't get it.

undecided

Maybe because it sounds serious and I think its actually a good thing, but, people are different, right?
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2019
lonelydora:

many Institution owns a radio station and that has never bn a problem in the west though. Saying as a westerner.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2019
great
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Premiumwriter: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Yoruba made it happen again. Those yanmirins with flat heads won't like it tongue tongue
you're stupid and disgusting angry

*spits
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by agaliboy: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2019
The southwest of Nigeria, always a pioneer of every great feats in Nigeria. This is a fact!.

Angry tribalists and other dissenters can argue with their keyboards!!!
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2019
1Poposki1:
I hope the first show will be on how to get that dullard out of office coz I see no use..

grin
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by omoelerin1: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2019
All these universities should concentrate on their primary mandate which is teaching and research. They should just channel their energy on how to put permanent end to annual strikes by their selfish teachers and how to discover/invent new innovations for the improvement of the society through their research.
They are not established to be a business venture, nor are they meant to provide social amenities to the citizens.

Na all these useless programs like davido, or wizkid music and the unilag holes dancing while unclad under the guise of entertainment them go the show for the station sef.

My own contribution.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by derecho(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2019
agaliboy:
The southwest of Nigeria, always a pioneer of every great feats in Nigeria. This is a fact!.

Angry tribalists and other dissenters can argue with their keyboards!!!
Friend, it is UNILAG not LASU..
Please desist from tribalism if you are a great mind.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by todyms: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2019
Not the first university tho'.
OAU tried it and eventually failed some years back.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by notoriousbabe: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Premiumwriter:
you're stupid and disgusting angry

*spits
Yoruba made it happen again. Those yanmirins with flat heads won't like it tongue tongue
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by notoriousbabe: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rgade:

I wonder how you small minded tribal gladiators, come up with your childish comments on every single thread, both the sensitive and neutral ones (like this).
Do you try to or does it just roll off your fingers??
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
omoelerin1:
All these universities should concentrate on their primary mandate which is teaching and research. They should just channel their energy on how to put permanent end to annual strikes by their selfish teachers and how to discover/invent new innovations for the improvement of the society through their research.
They are not established to be a business venture, nor are they meant to provide social amenities to the citizens.

Na all these useless programs like davido, or wizkid music and the unilag holes dancing while unclad under the guise of entertainment them go the show for the station sef.

My own contribution.
Possessedchild:
How many TV stations do you have in Lagos. How many students will watch your TV. Don't you have enough TV stations already. shocked How about you building research institute, technology labs, working on massive disruptive projects. I don't know what's good about this. Mediocrity! cry

Universities around the world have TV and radio stations. grin

When these institutions restrict their students to classroom teaching alone, you'll complain of poor standard. When they create avenue to expose their students to practice, industrial experience and to promulgate their talent to the world, your inexposure wouldn't let you see beyond your nose. Maybe you forgot there is a faculty of art and a department of mass communication.

Last December, on request by the school, many students including myself were in school to apply to audition for UnilagTV, a field I've recently found my passion. Later, you'd still complain Unilag only produces entertainers.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Premiumwriter: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
again you're stupid and disgusting and a disgrace angry

*spits

1 Like

Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by notoriousbabe: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Premiumwriter:
again you're stupid and disgusting and a disgrace angry

*spits
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Possessedchild:
How would mass com undergraduate and postgraduate practice well?
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Premiumwriter: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
go f*uck ur mum.

Motherf*cling tribal bigot.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by notoriousbabe: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Premiumwriter:
go f*uck ur mum.

Motherf*cling tribal bigot.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Premiumwriter: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I just realized calling you all those names is an insult to other stupid people.

You're a piece of trash.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by notoriousbabe: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I just realized calling you all those names is an insult to other stupid people.

You're a piece of trash.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Premiumwriter: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Yoruba made it happen again. Those yanmirins with flat heads won't it tongue tongue
you're still nothing but a piece of glorified trash.

A motherf*cking tribal bigot
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
writerights:

Universities around the world have TV and radio stations. grin

When these institutions restrict their students to classroom teaching alone, you'll complain of poor standard. When they create avenue to expose their students to practice, industrial experience and to promulgate their talent to the world, your inexposure wouldn't let you see beyond your nose. Maybe you forgot there is a faculty of art and a department of mass communication.

Last December, on request by the school, many students including myself were in school to apply to audition for UnilagTV, a field I've recently found my passion. Later, you'd still complain Unilag only produces entertainers.

tell me they should be into Consulting like KPMG for your Business and economic department to be employed when they graduate. Schools owe you nothing,just create enabling environment for students and leave them to they find the way to future.

Do you build ventures for practice or for revenue. Last thing they could do is recruit not up to 10 for Internship. Now see the bigger picture. The UNILAG can't sustain themselves during ASUU strike pending resumption, they don't have any tangible business to attract investors, i mean through researches into the school. So they need ventures that would project the image of the school nationally and internationally. You can't tell me with research labs, students won't learn and have more understanding of the market or be breeze through industrial challenges. Abi how many people wan go through the graduate trainee route. So see the bigger picture. They can't recruit more than 10. And will pay you peanuts as intern.

Na entertainers you still producing. All you know is go striking. Christian Ronaldo gbogbo. grin grin grin

Just kidding, the school no give me admission cry cry after I tried my best.
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Possessedchild:

tell me they should be into Consulting like KPMG for your Business and economic department to be employed when they graduate. Schools owe you nothing,just create enabling environment for students and leave them to they find the way to future.

Do you build ventures for practice or for revenue. Last thing they could do is recruit not up to 10 for Internship. Now see the bigger picture. The UNILAG can't sustain themselves during ASUU strike pending resumption, they don't have any tangible business to attract investors, i mean through researches into the school. So they need ventures that would project the image of the school nationally and internationally. You can't tell me with research labs, students won't learn and have more understanding of the market or be breeze through industrial challenges. Abi how many people wan go through the graduate trainee route. So see the bigger picture. They can't recruit more than 10. And will pay you peanuts as intern.

Na entertainers you still producing. All you know is go striking. Christian Ronaldo gbogbo. grin grin grin

Just kidding, the school no give me admission cry cry after I tried my best.

Sorry bro, 2019 is another year. grin
Re: UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 by Gassa007: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
That's great..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) / Nigerian Students Win N1.4m In Facebook Hackathon Challenge / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.