Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl (7664 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Hopeozah(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2007
My boyfriend is presently lodging in a hotel with another girl (who is one of his many admirers), though it was not his intentions to do so. He keeps calling and assuring me that he wouldnot dissappoint me and that nothing would happen, I trust him so much but I'm getting scared since I could not reach him through out yesterday. I need an advice on what to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Dvampire(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2007
when a man decides to start becoming unfaithful, he stretches your trust and patience to the limits. be careful.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by LoveKing(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2007
Hopeozah:

My boyfriend is presently lodging in a hotel with another girl (who is one of his many admirers), though it was not his intentions to do so. He keeps calling and assuring me that he wouldnot dissappoint me and that nothing would happen, I trust him so much but I'm getting scared since I could not reach him through out yesterday. I need an advice on what to do.

trash! he is your boyfriend not ur husband. so let him be and have your fun elsewhere! aba!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Seun(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2007
Can you explain the circumstances that led to his being in the same hotel with this girl? Is she interested in him?

Supposing something happens. How does that harm you? Anyway, if you don't trust him, then dump him! cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by piscean(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2007
go and see the nearest herbalist o!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by IBBFan(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2007
thank you, Seun! before i say anything, i want to know why they're together in the same hotel (probably same hotel room too). do they work together? are they supposed to run a project for the boss in their team? please, try to give full details to that people can know how to advice you on issues.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by pearlyseed(f): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2007
If he is your boyfriend, i wonder what he is doing in a Hotel with another woman. As for me, i dont think he can be trusted.I'll advise you to let him be probably for a while,then if he is serious abt u he'll come back to u.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by DewDrop(f): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2007
[center]Ditto@ Seun & IBB
How long have you been together?
Any past infidelities?
Any previous trust issues?
Where are you and where is the hotel? (ie PH and you're in Lagos)
Fill in the blanks!
We can't just reassure you that he's not being a bad boy when we don't know the history/circumstances
Unless that's what you want to hear,
then He's not being a bad boy! but we all know i'm not serious. undecided

@ Piscean, seriously? Na Wa O!

@ pearlyseed, hmmm, okay- yeap just keep hope alive! wink
cool[/center]
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by dremoney(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2007
dump him then
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by 2dye4(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2007
My dear, what r u waiting for? relocate to the same hotel and make sure ur room is next to his, dnt forget to be prepared and loaded (pestel, sticks, clubs etc)

u dnt even av to see them hump, once ther're 2gether, ATTACK!!!!!!! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by trendy(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2007
Hopeozah:

the idiot is deceiving you
he would tell the other lady the same thing
his admirer, lol, he would tell that girl you admirer him too
how do u know it is not his intentions
o girl shine ur eyes well well
you trust him, i pity you,

what do do: dump him
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by DorisAnn: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2007
My dear don't be deceived ur boyfriend is playing on ur intelligence.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by pisces20: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2007
Abeg in e first place wetin make the guy go lodge for hotel with another chic. you dey try oh! just be careful if not you'll soon hear the cry of a baby. lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Icon(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2007
Hey Guys, don't be so fast to judge. They could both be in the same office and have been posted to another location on a project. Of course the office will lodge them in the same hotel. It's happened to me many times.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by kike001(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2007
the person that posted this post is a boy r u GAY?
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by cuteass1(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hopeozah:

What i hate is when people come here and paste up their stories, without back-updetails angry arrrgh angry grin

Now miss poster, you have some explaining to do right here and now
wink

so lets take it from the beginning: like many before me have asked, why is he in the hotel with this lady? are they on a business trip? are they lodged into the same room? is his job the one that requires hotel-lodging and sruff? how long have you guys dated? what character has he portrayed in the time you've been together? how far is this hotel from where you are?

before someone can help you out of a situation, you must let the person into the situation in and out, after that then we an talk dear wink

you don't want some wrong advice, and how can we not give you just that when we only know half of the story??
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by ohla(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
common girl,u're killin ur self,dump him fast b4 he dos d dumping,cause dats going to hurt you real bad.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by dremoney(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
funny!!!!
ur boyfriend is presently in an hotel n u r here posting d jist to us.

U R NOT SERIOUS.
u beta go bgin hire some koro pple to deal wit them. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by IBDat(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
2dye4:

My dear, what r u waiting for? relocate to the same hotel and make sure your room is next to his, dnt forget to be prepared and loaded (pestel, sticks, clubs etc) u dnt even av to see them hump, once ther're 2gether, ATTACK!!!!!!! grin

LOL - Your boyfriend hasn't done anything wrong (that u can prove anyway). I'm assuming he told u about his stay in the hotel with this girl - was it by choice (we don't know), is it because of work (we don't know) - trust WORKS BOTH WAYS in a relationship, clear your mind and trust your man according to his word, you're just stressing yoself! Have a coke n a smle. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by jaybaby(f): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl

SHYT HAPPENS cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by amibo: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2007
If u try calling him today again without success, then go visit him in that hotel. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by IBBFan(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
@cuteass
i swear, we don't even know up to 1/3 of the story. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by sweetchick(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2007
If he's sharing the same room with her, dump the jerk, honey.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by akinjohn: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
infact, one may regret it if the girl get pregnant by your boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by OmoEko1(f): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
Firstly this all story doesn't make any type of sense or maybe becso it's incomplete.
U got to tell us the all deal so we can give you advice on what step to take next

My boyfriend is presently lodging in a hotel with another girl (who is one of his many admirers),

How did u know he was lodging in a hotel?
Was he on business trip or something
And how did u know he was there with one of his Admirers did he tell u that

This is why i said this story is untrue and doesn't sound right

What kind of man tell his lady is at the hotel with one of his Admirers and expect is women to be kept and not react.
Women are human and has feeling, so i don't think any woman will just sit or come on NL and just ignore the fact her man is at the hotel with another women.

though it was not his intentions to do so. He keeps calling and assuring me that he wouldnot dissappoint me and that nothing would happen
In every situation you put yourself into there are always behind it, so not anot buyting he wasn't his intention to do it
if  man and a woman are gonna be in the same room and don't you expect them to make moves in each other.
Temptations happens and sometimes it difficult avoiding such things, becos his heart is saying no while the body is telling him yes.

I trust him so much but I'm getting scared since I could not reach him through out yesterday. I need an advice on what to do.

No matter how much you trust him, in the back of your head you know something went down btw them both.

And why did you think u wasn't able to get through to him cheesy cheesy cheesy, wake up girl and smell the coffee, he turned his phone off and was getting freaking with another women.

The only reason he called  was for you to assure him that you still trust him no matter what.

Guys/ Men are very smart, the plans things brilliantly. see this are reason why some women will never understand mens games.

And good luck with you
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Gheorghe(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2007

same hotel does not mean same room.

do they work in the same firm

pls

shed more light lest u get all the wrong advice
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by ronnieslimz(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
@poster; how did u get to know that?? is it from a reliable source? gurl i needa know these b4 i can say anyoda thing

jaybaby:

SHYT HAPPENS cry cry cry cry cry
yes ooh!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by ima1(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
why is he with her in the first place, now that is something we would like to know, he can't just go and lodge in a hotel with another woman for no reason.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Ayd: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2007
are u sure its not an official treatment.

pay him a visit and tell him what you know

he would be guilty of what he has done
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by opuro(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
na wa 4 naija babes ooo too sefish. if ur boy friend dey inside the same hotel with anoda babe  nko? the boy no be african, abi u think say na only u like good thin?. u better  commot ur eyes like say u no see. because man no eazy to get ooo. and remember all men are like dog they like to eat  shit.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by OmoEko1(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
opuro:

na wa 4 naija babes ooo too sefish. if your boy friend dey inside the same hotel with another babe nko? the boy no be african, abi u think say na only u like good thin?. u better commot your eyes like say u no see. because man no eazy to get ooo. and remember all men are like dog they like to eat shit.

Not all African men disrespect their women by going to a hotel with another women
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by FactorChic(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
abeg next time, explain well
why did he go to the hotel with her?
hmm, if the lady hot pass u, and she be him admirer, dey begin pack ur load small small
some men dey fall easily o
most men actually!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady / 190 Needs Help Again~ / 5 Likely Ways To Avoid Being Cheap To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.