Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl (7666 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by 2muchmoney(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2007
re u cripple, ?
y wud ur man lodge in a hotel with a opposite sex?
what insult, women of nowadays self, tolerate 2much nonsense
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by jaybaby(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2007
2muchmoney:

re u cripple, ?
y would your man lodge in a hotel with a opposite sex?
what insult, women of nowadays self, tolerate 2much nonsense

Y wnt she tolerate it when d guy has 2muchmoney cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by olutomiwa(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2007
they were only having a bible class and deliverance,have you forgotten that your boyfriend WAS a pastor?
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Frankdizzy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2007
night vigil wink wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by 2muchmoney(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2007
dont worry , very soon, he will be in your matrimonial room, with an opposite sex,
and am sure he will need some privacy as well.

abeg spare us d gist o jare.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by donan(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2007
Guys did she said hotel or hotel room? If its hotel then may be they are attending a conference or sumtin lyk that so lets close this topic.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by A2b(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2007
Haba hw did u know dat he is in the hotel with another gal,assumption or fact? Dont jump in2 conclusions but always watch ur bak.

Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Hopeozah(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2007
Thanks a lot for your views. Just saw your various views about this post. He was actually deceived that it was a biz deal but it turned out being something else. The girl wanted to woo him into going out with her. He walked out the next day after this post was sent.

I truly appreciate your responses. Thanks to all in the house.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by adejumobi(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2007
mumu, mumurer, mumurest grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Adetife: 2:09pm On May 04, 2007
LMFAO grin - Hello ooooo! Anybody home? He was deceived into thinking it was a biz deal, HOW?
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by A2b(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2007
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Dat sounds shaddy, wat biz?screw dat abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by LEVI2ME(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2007
Hopeozah:

Thanks a lot for your views. Just saw your various views about this post. He was actually deceived that it was a biz deal but it turned out being something else. The girl wanted to woo him into going out with her. He walked out the next day after this post was sent.

I truly appreciate your responses. Thanks to all in the house.
Please i will like to date you and would do anything have you by me. I CARE I CARE I CARE.
if you believe that then i understand why? You can believe anything Girl.
though on another front please send me your number
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by somze(f): 7:14pm On May 04, 2007
You cant be anymore stupid.

Oh! Actually, you can.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Kemjisuper(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2007
My dear,

Same hotel, don't kill yourself with worry

Same hotel room, Girl, back-out before you get a cardiac arrest!!!

Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by jaybaby(f): 4:49pm On May 08, 2007
Dude U r Wugly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Kemjisuper(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2007
Thanks Jaybaby, but pls stick to the topic at hand ok?
Cheers

Ps: I don't think I'll be too impressed by your own pic anyway, prove me wrong tongue

Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by jaybaby(f): 7:48pm On May 09, 2007
erm,erm,erm ---back to Topic Please!
THANK YOU
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by tonte(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2007
how would u be askin wat 2 do ur guy is in a hotel wiv another chick girl the boy is not firewood and probably not born-again and everyman that sees curves must do the do anyhow so just 4give him in advance or bounce
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by ne4real(f): 9:29am On May 16, 2007
u do as if he's the only man whom u can love on this earth. what r u waiting 4? dump him girl !!!!!!!!! or is he ur husband? then make him jealous 2 !!!!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by NAS953(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2007
oh, what a pity.what are u waiting for?Go join the party.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by ronnieslimz(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2007
adejumobi:

mumu, mumurer, mumurest grin grin grin grin grin
yessssssssss ooooohhh!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by mamaorga(f): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2008
Grow up mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up and face reality

Dont let a man play on ur intelligence

He is taking u for a ride

It is boldly written on the wall baby

He is shagging that girl

Dump the He-goat

He doesnt deserve you

Men can do anything

Shine your eye

There are a lot u dont know about guys

I know a guy who used to shag his cousin whilst he was dating my friend

She never knew and the girl cd spend weekends wit them

She leaves them at home and goes to do grocery shopping and stuff

Not knowing that anytime she was out they were getting their groove on

Until the fateful day she caught them flagrante-delicto

She nearly passed out that day

Oh girl!!!! wisen up
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
Dont conclude, Trust him!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Busta(f): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2008
Anotha old topic
The relationship is prolly over by now.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by kaybrandy(f): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2008
NA TODAY! cheesy

Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by ronnieslimz(f): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2008
lololololololol. . . . . . . @busta. . . cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by NWAKAIBEYA: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2008
because u dont satisfy him
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by deola1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2008
u should be happy that another lady is interested in ur boyfriend, grin.

Since that's the case u can just come to me and i'll punish ur boyfriend grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by amaikama(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2009
@poster!! i really do not see any thing wrong in it ooohhhh!!! since you know they are in a motel room, why not go there and join them even if you are not invited. just tell them you invited your self. Such enjoyment you wouldn't let one girl to enjoy it all by her self, would she??

And please let your boyfriend use condom on the other girl but let him not use condom on you. If he ask why, just tell him you want to be a mother grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by onyke34: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2009
leave him and come to me
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by Druss(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
for him to tell you - nothing go happen.
Re: My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl by waterworks(f): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2009
My boyfriend is presently lodging in a hotel with another girl

EHNN?
BUHAHA! ROFLMAO!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

190 Needs Help Again~ / Watch This Man & Lady Fucking Themselves In Public Bus & No One Caught Them / Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.