Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother (5333 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother by SmellingAnus(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
are you a Nigerian man? Whatever you think might just be the answer tongue
Yes I am a Nigerian Man (Open minded Nigerian Man to be precised)...

I see ....
Re: I Seriously Feel I Am Under A Love Spell, Please, Help A Brother by Abcruz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
greensavanna:

Baba, I never said I'm certain my woman did anything to me, I'm only seeking clarification from people that might've had experience, I might have just been carried away. Can't we be straight for once? Anyway, I posted my issues online, so anyone can say what he or she likes, it is allowed, Mr. Man of God cool

You're aware of her father's business...
You have heard their conversation...
A soap was given to you with a strange condition and you used it...

You keep seeing but your emotions has beclouded your judgment. Only Jesus christ can save you if you'll willingly surrender to HIM and acknowledge your helplessness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This My D*ck Size Normal? / She Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.