Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (37455 Views)

Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Pipero: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is what we want from a leader carry go my president in waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by gabicon: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
jaxxy:

Wonderful bt here the problem Atiku isn’t seeing. America doesn’t run their economy from one source like us which depend solely on oil. If u diversify the economy it will be very ok and easy to privatize NNPC.

The move will single handly kill the civil service, increase poverty by more than 50%, the states will go comatose.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by MobilityExpress: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
I can't fall for all these Atiku lies and gimmicks. It only proves his desperation for a return to power through any means necessary. As for me, Atiku remains a joke and a joker. I will take Atiku seriously when he actually declares it as a manifesto to withdraw all oil wells in the South South owned by his fellow Northern oligarchs and transfer ownership to the South South. Until then, he is just barking for nothing. I'd rather Oby Ekwensili or Hashim become President than Atiku. Atiku is a big part of Nigeria's problem, and part of the cabal that have sucked this country dry.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by CrestMan: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is really great news!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
D

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Amina2019: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
privatization is not the answer but implementing the rules and regulations, having a clear goal to be achieved and most importantly setting a standard. privatizing it will lead to lot of job losses, and more difficulty to access the products

dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-nnpc-is-a-mafia-organisation-ill-privatise-it-even-if-theyll-kill-me

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
i hate this Man with passion but i have grow to understand that any where you see NNPC you as well delete it and put SCAM there it will work in that sentence.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by dokyOloye: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
ClearFlair:
We can see how well the ones you privatized are serving Nigerians. Yeye talk. Tcheew
Yes.
The telecoms industry is making gains today and serving Nigerians better cos of privatisation.
You remember when ppl used to que to make calls in NITEL?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by rexwalters: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Agbaletu:
Privatize the damn thing.
Nigerians are with you, Your Excellency!
Zombie NNPC is a creation of a decree now an Act of Parliament,any change to NNPC is the job of the senate and not the President or any executive order,study to know and not to be deceived by ordinary politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Adebowale89(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
thank God the old fool didn't accept then if not the nnpc would have been grounded as our power sector was with $16bn

now your concentration is on Nigeria assets to enrich your folks to help you wire it abroad as you always do

even if Buhari is incompetent as people want me to believe God won't allow this useless man to even reach 30% in over all election in 2019. I want him to be disgraced and retired with humiliation. very useless man
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
The only Problems is It is just so hard to know what these Politicians really planning to do ..... Even Donald Trump have not fullfill his promises
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by fredoooooo: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Baba nla Ole ni boboyi , you will privatise it to your pocket grin
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Because you don’t understand economics or anything about Nigeria, NNPC IS KILLING US softly... it’s the truth, only if it is privatized well, everything in South Africa is privitized even their airline have investors..

South Africa doesn’t depend on only one source to run its economy like we have here. We need to diversify b4 u privatize or else the country is at the mercy of the investors.

Or u have an efficient monitoring system and agreements policy in place because it’s a very big risk. It will have to be a partial privatization at best.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Beedude(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
If privatization didn't make Nitel succeed , even NEPA was better than this useless Ikeja electric and IEDC. Now what assurance do we have that privatizing NNPC will work ? The problem here is the main intention of selling it off. Trust Nigeria leaders, they will never sell it to the most capable company but the one that can give them bribe at the expense of the citizens. And I can see some youth supporting this. I weep for this nation
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by bixton(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
dokyOloye:

Yes.
The telecoms industry is making gains today and serving Nigerians better cos of privatisation.
You remember when ppl used to que to make calls in NITEL?

Ancient and deceitful stories about the telecom industry.........
I'm sure you do know that the profits made by MTN in Nigeria from inception till date even with our epileptic power supply cannot be compared with their parent country South Africa in 100 years to come.

Please kindly let us know the gains to Nigeria from the other companies privatize under the OBJ/Atiku administration?
Also tell us the gains from the power sector where the DISCOs have been privatize ?

What's hard for Atiku to say, he'll privatize Aso rock when voted in...........
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
C

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Malume1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
I will teach you how to earn 15k in two weeks.
Dont waste your time this ASUU strike. Find something doing. The offer is new and hot.

Check my signature, contact me on whatsapp for more details.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Sirjamo: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
See how shallow this fugitive can be?
He would privatize nnpc even if he got killed in the process!
How much will a litre of petrol cost after privatisation?
Will he be subsidizing a private organization?
What happened to other privatizations under his watch as vp?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Naajjii: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Racoon:
The NNPC is a haven of monumental corruption that successive regime have latched on to spoil.
Who is he selling to ?
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
olajizz01:
Atiku zombie, just ask yourself the NEPA that was private,was it improved more than when it was NEPA,I have paid for prepaid meter since 3yrs ago to Ibadan district fraudulently owned by thissame Atiku,I haven't seen it brake light just because of the crazy bill they are serving

But, you people are too dull to reason properly,just because of little amount you will realized during election

He won't win talk less of privatizing it,bear it in mind.
Prepaid meter is FREE not for sale sir.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by olajizz01(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

NEPA had actually improved since it was privatized by the PDP government. Before privatization, a NEPA man can give you a dirty slap if you go to their office to complain about their crazy bills, they didn't care. They worked for government which pays their salaries. But today just write one complaint letter to them and copy to NERC you see them running helter-skelter trying to resolve your issue. I'm telling you from first hand experience.

Use your head Mr zombie.
Mr Atiku zombie,so that's an improvement to you,that's the basic things in every private organisation to maximize profit.

This particular organization is doing so for the fear of NERC,not because of you,but as a result of govt threats.

The federal govt has been threatening them to meter every houses for years now,nothing come from their threat.

Mr zombie,can you pay for sth over three years and you can't see what you paid for,and you call that as an improvement.

Truely,Atiku zombies are dead brain
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Dave4242: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
omonaijiria:

Zombie

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by flames01: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
We don't want Atifku

Baba Buhari abeg carry us go Next level

Vote for Muhammadu Buhari For his good works on Nigerians

Yoruba Muslim, may God do with your life what buhari is doing with Nigeria
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by olajizz01(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Naughtysite:
Prepaid meter is FREE not for sale sir.
Prepaid meter is free for where pls?Nigeria or Ghana
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Dave4242: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
omonaijiria:

Zombie
Mumu

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Datadealz: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
See this man with sense. U wan hijack nnpc wen u become president abi

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Naajjii: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why is this Atiku all about buying and Selling of National Assets.The last time he was Vice president was when Nigeria assets were sold the most in the history of the nation and he was the supervisor of the sales at the time.Who were they sold to and where are the proceeds from the sales?
Now he is trying to come back and he is talking about National assets sales again.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by notoriousbabe: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
2019 new arrivals. Everlasting sandals for sale, contact me, we have enough in stock for you..

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Smile4daddy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
We don't want Atifku

Baba Buhari abeg carry us go Next level

Vote for Muhammadu Buhari For his good works on Nigerians
Noted.

His good works must continue till 2023.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by plainol(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Toosure70:
3 BENEFITS OF CIGARETTES!!!

1. Smokers don't grow old!

2.Smokers can not be bitten by a dog!!

3. Smokers cannot be attacked by thieves while sleeping.

WHY NOT?
1. Smokers don't grow old because they will die young due to lungs damage, as warned by the Ministry of Health.

2.Smokers won't be bitten by a dog simply because when their lungs are damaged they have to walk with a stick every time. And dogs fear people with a stick in their hands.

3.Thieves cant break into the house of a smoker at night because smokers are always awake coughing!

If you like these three benefits, keep smoking or start smoking!
������

This is the way APC and Zombies have been marketing Buhari.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by millionboi2: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
gabicon:
we all agree that privatization is key to efficiency, the question is privatize it to who?

NEPA was privatized but we still experience epileptic electricity, what makes us think if we privatize our only cash cow will kill the mafia syndrome?

There are more questions than answers.
wat do u know kwanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.