Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (37486 Views)

Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by itubaba001: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
The same way you and that old fool abeokuta monkey sold nigeria airway ,nitel and others . send soilders to chase out the already impoverish workers and inherited the staff quarter and refuses to pay their pensions. over 1000 death as a result of ur wickednea@. Buhari had to step in by releasing part payment to airways and nitel staff last year .
i wonder who u fooling... God will kill all of this polithief ...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by MrMoney55: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
God will bless you my incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria you Sabi wetin time talk we can't keep people paying them big salaries for doing nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by MrMoney55: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
We don't want Atifku

Baba Buhari abeg carry us go Next level

Vote for Muhammadu Buhari For his good works on Nigerians
the worst president on Earth is Buhari God forbid us voting Buhari again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by BabaAgba79(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku tongue We know your plan.

You are so mannerless. What has Alhaji Atiku stolen from you? The real thieves are there go after them. Atiku is the best man for the job. The first man who called him a thief because of mischief has already repented. You better turn over a new leaf and let's make Nigeria great again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by BluntBoy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
God bless you president Atiku, privatize it so that employment will be on merit not what we have today where children of rich APC members with 3rd class results are employed through the backdoor leaving intelligent children of the poor to die on the streets looking for jobs. Even Bohaari's daughter is on the board of director of NNPC after graduating with a 3rd class in microbiology. She is there raking millions while said baboon zombies beg to eat a plate of Amala. Cursed creatures.

Chase them away and privatize the damned mafia company, privatization worked with telecom in NITEL, it worked with NEPA it must work with NNPC.

Privatization will not end nepotism.

If you think privatizing NNPC will make employment to be based on merit, then you must be living in fool's paradise.

Even in the companies that came out from the privatization of PHCN, employment is still largely based on man know man or for women (sell your body for job).

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
those of you blockheads accusing Atiku of corruption, let me tell you all that you are willing tools in the greatest deception ever made to destroy Nigeria. The lifeless lacks the zeal and vigour required to run Nigeria. He is as corrupt as the so-called cabal running the government. I do not even want to talk about what is going on in Lagos. Another 4 yrs of lifelessness would kill this country. Even it lf it does not, another 8 years of Yoruba rule after the lifeless would ensure Ipob and Mend confuse this country. The only reasonable choice is an Atiku/Obi Ticket. If they do well, the Igbos would stand a chance. If they don't do well, we will suppprt PYO to remove them in 2023!
God bless Titi Abubakar, our incoming fist lady!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by itubaba001: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
BabaAgba79:

You are so mannerless. What has Alhaji Atiku stolen from you? The real thieves are there go after them. Atiku is the best man for the job. The first man who called him a thief because of mischief has already repented. You better turn over a new leaf and let's make Nigeria great again.

Time to take your worm medicine.. i see u already start to transmit transmission ..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by BluntBoy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
BabaAgba79:

On what basis did you reach the conclusion that Atiku is the best man for the job?

What are his antecedents?

Aside his time as VP which is fraught with corruption and money laundering allegations, what has he done specially to make you so confident that he is the best man for the job?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by BluntBoy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
those of you blockheads accusing Atiku of corruption, let me tell you all that you are willing tools in the greatest deception ever made to destroy Nigeria. The lifeless lacks the zeal and vigour required to run Nigeria. He is as corrupt as the so-called cabal running the government. I do not even want to talk about what is going on in Lagos. Another 4 yrs of lifelessness would kill this country. Even it lf it does not, another 8 years of Yoruba rule after the lifeless would ensure Ipob and Mend confuse this country. The only reasonable choice is an Atiku/Obi Ticket. If they do well, the Igbos would stand a chance. If they don't do well, we will suppprt PYO to remove them in 2023!
God bless Titi Abubakar, our incoming fist lady!

If he is not corrupt, how did he become such a big businessman within 8 years of his stewardship?

Why is he being fingered in a web of fraudulent activities which also involved his American wife?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Ogaga87(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku tongue We know your plan.

With due respect, I would advice that before you hold siege of first to comment, please devoid yourself of myopic ideas..

When PDP privatized NEPA to PHCN, PMB and his administration have not indicted them(PDP) for selling it to themselves.. I can remember that the privatization of NEPA was done under GEJ administration and RUEBEN ABATI was then the minister of power, he made an attempt to use his influence to secure part of the deal as an investor and was asked to resign immediately which he did..

Today , NEPA/PHCN is still running and I can tell as a lay man that the SALARY of government staffs and BUDGET for installations and maintenance have reduced which is now giving the government more fund to spend in other areas...

NNPC privatisation does not amount to government selling it out completely.. The idea is a PPP ( private public partnership) idea.. This was the idea that PDP had so as to woo investors to come and build more refineries to salvage our pain on issue of fuel scarcity... And the price of fuel, kerosene and diesel would reduce.. Government cannot continue to be paying salaries of oil workers of such magnitude as being covered by NNPC for infinity..

Today, BUHARI is the minister of petroleum and you know how much he is receiving, or you can ask Deziani.. In spite of all these, we are still buying fuel for 145 per litre, subsidy is still running, what are we now saying??

This idea of privatization will be as that of the telecommunications sector as stated by NGOZI IWEALA,the former minister of finance, which I believe in.. Let's stop sentiment and face reality..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by nkoe44: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
HELLO EVERYBODY ..WE ARE BACK AGAIN TO HELP SOME PEOPLE AND WE STILL KEEPING OUR PROMISE WITH 100 PERCENT SURE ODD..BOOST YOUR ACC AND SEE TEXT BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by wacuc0: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Most African countries are now producing oil and will be another importation destination for Nigeria. Dangote refinery when commissioned can help to force the government to do that, whether Atiku or not, because the level of redundancy for them if the they don't wake up will be alarming.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Atiku..the lesser evil compared to the dull and clueless Buharry.

You can even privatize Nigeria as far as it sarts working

I tell you. Morocco can take up this company..
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Yorubasaredogs: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Toosure70:
3 BENEFITS OF CIGARETTES!!!

1. Smokers don't grow old!

2.Smokers can not be bitten by a dog!!

3. Smokers cannot be attacked by thieves while sleeping.

WHY NOT?
1. Smokers don't grow old because they will die young due to lungs damage, as warned by the Ministry of Health.

2.Smokers won't be bitten by a dog simply because when their lungs are damaged they have to walk with a stick every time. And dogs fear people with a stick in their hands.

3.Thieves cant break into the house of a smoker at night because smokers are always awake coughing!

If you like these three benefits, keep smoking or start smoking!
������
The most interesting post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by McCoy662(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
OLX President!

This is why you will NEVER become the president!

Thief! cheesy
Your father:::: see as body dey pepper u now how much more when Atiku becomes the president and commander in chief of the Federal republic of Nigeria u will just drink snipper grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by dokson(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku is a mafia, he knows how to deal with mafia. God will never allow thieves rule this country again

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by McCoy662(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:
YOU MEAN YOULL PRIVATIZE IT TO OWN IT - THIEF

NEITHER BUHARINCOMPETENT OR ATIKTHIEFU

APC = PDP

MUST READ ALL NIGERIANS - Sowore study the Nigerian electoral map of 2011 that Goodluck Jonathan won. You don't need to win the NE and NW majority (they would vote a northern candidate anyway even if these candidates don't have what it takes and want to imprison all Nigerians). You just have to win the SS, SW, SE, and NC majority to take the mandate. The SW and SS should not be hard to win as majority of these people here are fully aware PDP = APC and know that Nigeria need both fearless and smart. The other candidates Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have connection to the previous cabals, concentrate on the SE (the youth there feel marginalized by the PDP=APC party. Show them that AAC is for them unless the votes would be spread through the other new parties. Let them know that Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have connection to the previous cabals. Mogahlu term under Sanusi and Oby term under OBJ did not yield anything for the SE region) and concentrate on the NC (where their sons and daughters have been continuously killed by herdsman and their farms destroyed. Show them that you have heard them and that in 21st century Nigeria, the system of nomadic herding needs to change). Spread this to Sowore and Nigerians. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER. If the North East and North West wants to keep voting people that want to imprison us, we at the South South, South West, South East, and North Central regions stand in solidarity to oppose this. WE ARE THE MAJORITY. Enough of us being called a shit hole country by the white man. OUR MUMU DON DO
Nope Osinbanjo is not what Nigeria needs. He is not fearless. If he can't stand up to his Oga on the top Baba, how would he stand up to Buhari and the likes. We need a fearless leader that is also smart and in tune with 21st century technology. Saying you like Osinbanjo is like encouraging people to vote for his yoga on the top thinking he would go away. Osinbanjo is not fearless even when his oga in the top is not there, he still restricted by the cabals #Takeitback

guy we understand ur pain but just wait... Sowore will be president someday but for now, the battle is too fierce for him to win. join us let's ATIKUlate and get Nigeria work again. don't waste your vote.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
So as consumer are we having what we are paying PHCN for?

Ogaga87:

With due respect, I would advice that before you hold siege of first to comment, please devoid yourself of myopic ideas..

When PDP privatized NEPA to PHCN, PMB and his administration have not indicted them(PDP) for selling it to themselves.. I can remember that the privatization of NEPA was done under GEJ administration and RUEBEN ABATI was then the minister of power, he made an attempt to use his influence to secure part of the deal as an investor and was asked to resign immediately which he did..

Today , NEPA/PHCN is still running and I can tell as a lay man that the SALARY of government staffs and BUDGET for installations and maintenance have reduced which is now giving the government more fund to spend in other areas...

NNPC privatisation does not amount to government selling it out completely.. The idea is a PPP ( private public partnership) idea.. This was the idea that PDP had so as to woo investors to come and build more refineries to salvage our pain on issue of fuel scarcity... And the price of fuel, kerosene and diesel would reduce.. Government cannot continue to be paying salaries of oil workers of such magnitude as being covered by NNPC for infinity..

Today, BUHARI is the minister of petroleum and you know how much he is receiving, or you can ask Deziani.. In spite of all these, we are still buying fuel for 145 per litre, subsidy is still running, what are we now saying??

This idea of privatization will be as that of the telecommunications sector as stated by NGOZI IWEALA,the former minister of finance, which I believe in.. Let's stop sentiment and face reality..
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by johnad3(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
he hasn't won the election he has being talking about privatizing the govt enterprise. na wa ooooo, see content of presidential candidates
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by webhostbiz: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
In knowledge run economy, government don't own any organisation or investment, all these are driven by private companies and individuals. All what government does is to provide enabling ground, good polices and laws which at the end those companies will payback tax to government or govt will collect tax from them. Eg in I'm, post offices are run and managed by private coy, even Heathrow airport also and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

If he is not corrupt, how did he become such a big businessman within 8 years of his stewardship?

Why is he being fingered in a web of fraudulent activities which also involved his American wife?
Pmb Must be Shown the way out of ASOROCK..
This is not about Sentiments, Religion, Ethnicity or Age. It is about Nigeria and How Nigeria must Work.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by HarmattanRain: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
McCoy662:

guy we understand ur pain but just wait... Sowore will be president someday but for now, the battle is too fierce for him to win. join us let's ATIKUlate and get Nigeria work again. don't waste your vote.

WHAT DID HE DO FOR NIGERIANS WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN WITH MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS?

WHICH CHANGE HAS HE ENACTED THAT BENEFITED THE COMMON MAN?

HE BUILT A UNIVERSITY - THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. IF HE WANTED TO HELP THE MASSES WHY NOT MAKE IT FREE TO GIVE THE YOUTHS THE GREATEST GIFT/RESOURCE - EDUCATION

SAY NO TO BUHARI AND ATIKU ONE IS INCOMPETENT AND THE OTHER IS A THIEF

SO NO YOU DONT WASTE YOUR VOTE ON A THIEF. APC = PDP. WHICH IS THE SAME PARTY. IF WE ALL USE OUR VOICE AND POWER (OUR VOTES FOR SOWORE) WE CAN GET RID OF THIEVES AND INCOMPETENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR US SINCE WE WERE BORN.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Pat4321: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari has stolen the money in NNPC account
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by BluntBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Pmb Must be Shown the way out of ASOROCK..
This is not about Sentiments, Religion, Ethnicity or Age. It is about Nigeria and How Nigeria must Work.

So it is with Atiku that Nigeria will work again?

You guys are the true zombies.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yes, we know how you sold our national assets for peanuts to yourself, friends and cronies.

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by McCoy662(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:

WHAT DID HE DO FOR NIGERIANS WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN WITH MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS?

HE BUILT A UNIVERSITY - THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. IF HE WANTED TO HELP THE MASSES WHY NOT MAKE IT FREE TO GIVE THE YOUTHS THE GREATEST GIFT/RESOURCE - EDUCATION

SO NO YOU DONT WASTE YOUR VOTE ON A THIEF. APC = PDP. WHICH IS THE SAME PARTY. IF WE ALL USE OUR VOICE AND POWER (OUR VOTES FOR SOWORE) WE CAN GET RID OF THIEVES AND INCOMPETENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR US SINCE WE WERE BORN.
How many of your pastors' universities are free
for the last time, don't waste your vote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Ogaga87(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
So as consumer are we having what we are paying PHCN for?

Before the privatization, were you having what you paid for?
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by theoldpretender(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:

Now, me I don't want PDP back in power...and won't mind Sowore in office.

BUT...

Anyone who expects a private university to be allowing students to attend free of charge ....infact it is not possible.

Private universities have to raise their own funds. Government does not fund them at all. At the same time, they have to pay staff salaries that are at par with government universities, if not much more.

That's why they charge HIGH fees...because government don't give them money at all. (Yes, ATIKULOOTED....but how much of the loot would he have used to fund the university, plus, he was voted out of government in 2007. Since then he has had no access to government money...and funding a university needs HIGH amount of money on a continuous basis.). Maybe govt might give you some LAND, or help you get some land more easily than usual (I heard that's how one other private university got land to build)...but that's it.

The best Atikuloot can do re free education...probably give out free scholarships to some, not all students,, plus a few free spaces (like he did for some of the Chibok girls). If he made every student attend free...where would he get the money to pay staff, build new facilities, maintain existing facilities.He would end up closing down the university in a few years...with heavy debt even.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by HarmattanRain: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
McCoy662:

How many of your pastors' universities are free
for the last time, don't waste your vote.

...your pastors university? Did I tell you my religion? These has nothing to do with religion, I extend the same criticism to the pastors that have universities and did not make it free for the many youths without access to education. Let us speak the truth to save Nigeria for all Nigerians.

There is a saying "by their action you would know them" So Atiku being given the opportunity to accumulate wealth to become a rich private citizen in a country with so many poor youths without access to education, why did he not make his university free? Why can only a prince afford it? If one of these pastors you are referring to come to contest, I'll definitely not vote for them and ask them the same question, what did you do as a wealthy private citizen? why was your university not free?

So it is you I would advise kindly to not to waste your vote unless you want you and your children to continue to be suppressed by the incompetent and the thieves. APC = PDP. Please think!
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Christistruth00: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
I hope Atiku doesn’t want to sell NNPC to himself
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sincerely far better under NEPA with minimum charges. Now we pay more for nothing.

Ogaga87:

Before the privatization, were you having what you paid for?
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Ogaga87(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
Sincerely far better under NEPA with minimum charges. Now we pay more for nothing.

Those using pre paid metre with adequate supply of light won't agree with that.. And this is one of the areas that I am angry about with this current administration for not being able to solve the issue of ESTIMATED BILLING.. Trump of America is revoking most decisions of Obama, so I wonder why our own government cannot use state might even if it will cost us compensation to those affected but to give Nigerians the happiness we all cry for..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.