Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (37471 Views)

Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by NoFace101: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
No Big Deal
Carry On
75% SW Is 4 You

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by toprealman: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku stop talking too much Biko. I no send U, truth be said, but if you finally get there.....work work work!
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by omonaijiria: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
olajizz01:
Atiku zombie, just ask yourself the NEPA that was private,was it improved more than when it was NEPA,I have paid for prepaid meter since 3yrs ago to Ibadan district fraudulently owned by thissame Atiku,I haven't seen it brake light just because of the crazy bill they are serving

But, you people are too dull to reason properly,just because of little amount you will realized during election

He won't win talk less of privatizing it,bear it in mind.

Who was in government since 3 years ago.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Maket: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Has the Nepa done well?
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Another one was NITEL.

Atiku you are intelligent
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Mitchewww(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lies to sway gullible voters..never again

Ask Buhari to come and lie too.

Can he talk to Nigerians in this kind of settings?

Mitchewww
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by wasiudvd(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atiku is ready to pay the ultimate price for Nigeria, he should join the military and help combat the Boko monsters in his state of origin.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by gabicon: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
we all agree that privatization is key to efficiency, the question is privatize it to who?

NEPA was privatized but we still experience epileptic electricity, what makes us think if we privatize our only cash cow will kill the mafia syndrome?

There are more questions than answers.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by DemisigOfficial(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
As much as I'm not against privatisation of NNPC, but the $1billion question is "WHO IS BUY IT OR WHO DOES HE PLAN TO SELL IT TO?"

NNPC in the wrong hands will collapse Nigeria completely.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by akilo1: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Even atiku will privatize aso Rock but Nigerians are for next level
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Horladipupo0505: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Agbaletu:
Privatize the damn thing.
Nigerians are with you, Your Excellency!
bro dnt let im do dat bcoz dat is our last hope and once done he sells us into slavery and exploitation
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by IbrahimDamola: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
olajizz01:
Atiku zombie, just ask yourself the NEPA that was private,was it improved more than when it was NEPA,I have paid for prepaid meter since 3yrs ago to Ibadan district fraudulently owned by thissame Atiku,I haven't seen it brake light just because of the crazy bill they are serving

But, you people are too dull to reason properly,just because of little amount you will realized during election

He won't win talk less of privatizing it,bear it in mind.

NEPA has actually improved since it was privatized by the PDP government. Before privatization, a NEPA man can give you a dirty slap if you go to their office to complain about their crazy bills, they didn't care. They worked for government which pays their salaries. But today just write one complaint letter to them and copy to NERC you see them running helter-skelter trying to resolve your issue. I'm telling you from first hand experience.

Use your head Mr zombie.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
ja2ken:
Long overdue !! But who are you selling it to ??

Those that GENCOs and DISCOs were sold to.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by ja2ken(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ugosample:

it should be floated on the Nigerian Stock Exchange

With billions of billions of share units

That way, there will br accountability

And NNPC will be forced to publish its books

Which will effectively and corruptions in that entity

But most Nigerians are dumb and stupid

they don t look at the bigger picture

If the process ll be as transparent as you've stated, then it's a welcome development...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by HarmattanRain: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Naughtysite:
Another one was NITEL.

Atiku you are intelligent

YOUR MUMU NEVA DO?

WHAT DID HE DO FOR NIGERIANS WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN WITH MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS?

WHICH CHANGE HAS HE ENACTED THAT BENEFITED THE COMMON MAN?

HE BUILT A UNIVERSITY - THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. IF HE WANTED TO HELP THE MASSES WHY NOT MAKE IT FREE TO GIVE THE YOUTHS THE GREATEST GIFT/RESOURCE - EDUCATION

BUT INSTEAD IT IS ONLY A PRINCE THAT CAN AFFORD HIS UNIVERSITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by maasoap(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Selling it to yourself by getting your colleagues fronting for you?
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by MobilityExpress: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
OBJ/Atiku government privatized NITEL, where is it today? OBJ/Atiku privatized NEPA, but is PHCN better? This kind of gimmicks can't sway a critical thinker. A privatized NNPC won't make any difference to Nigerians, however it will make a difference to Atiku who will be billions richer if he did such a deal. Same game plan, Atiku hasn't changed at all. Privatize national assets and sell it to yourselves. Never! Let NNPC continue the mafia. At least it still belongs to Nigeria and Nigerians, instead of belonging to Atiku and children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by anonymous1759(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=dre11 post=748171

Sounds like a good idea, but we can't trust someone like Atiku. Just like How the Rule of Law is being abused when someone will outrightly Steal and wait for court to Grant him bail. And the same Nigerians will support them knowing fully well it's a mere trick to destroy their future. Atiku thanks for your idea Nigeria is not America.. We all know you and Saraki wants to sell the heart beat of Nigeria. The NEPA you privitalized what's the difference between now and then?

We can think about your idea when we're more civilivsed and don't see rule of law as a means to break the law. Untill then Atiku hold your peace.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:

YOUR MUMU NEVA DO?

WHAT DID HE DO FOR NIGERIANS WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN WITH MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS?

WHICH CHANGE HAS HE ENACTED THAT BENEFITED THE COMMON MAN?

HE BUILT A UNIVERSITY - THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY. IF HE WANTED TO HELP THE MASSES WHY NOT MAKE IT FREE TO GIVE THE YOUTHS THE GREATEST GIFT/RESOURCE - EDUCATION

BUT INSTEAD IT IS ONLY A PRINCE THAT CAN AFFORD HIS UNIVERSITY
Don't quote me again
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by blowjob: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-nnpc-is-a-mafia-organisation-ill-privatise-it-even-if-theyll-kill-me

DIS THIEF, DON DEY PLAN FOR NNPC.. grin grin..

DIS RAM FIT SELL DIS COUNTRY, GIVE THE CASH TO SOME OF HIS HOEESS.. grin grin grin

THIEF, U NOR GO SUCCEED

SAI BABA BUHARI.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Omooniya1: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank God for privatize NEPA...everywhere is boom with light!!! same game plan ur mumu don dogrin grin grin
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by theoldpretender(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

NEPA had actually improved since it was privatized by the PDP government. Before privatization, a NEPA man can give you a dirty slap if you go to their office to complain about their crazy bills, they didn't care. They worked for government which pays their salaries. But today just one complaint letter to them copied to NERC and they will be running helter-skelter trying to resolve your issue. I'm telling you from first hand experience.

Use your head Mr zombie.

Even then there are still issues...but that has to do with the fact that

1.Many Nigerians still don't pay their bills

2.The bills themselves are too low. (Ghana pays for power at a rate at least twice what we pay. )

3.The scale of the problem (generation capacity at the time of privatization was 7000MW, with 5000MW available on a good day. Meanwhile Lagos, according to one expert, needs 10000MW alone for 24/7 light).

In other words...it is going to cost money to fix power...and either government expedites action on prepaid meter...PLUS...allows DISCOS to raise bills....so that at least there would be some cash to fix things.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by olajizz01(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
omonaijiria:

Who was in government since 3 years ago.
Zombie
Truely,you are a typical zombie with dead brain.
So federal govt should be running privatized company with our money, Are they the one collecting prepaid meter fee and monthly bill charges,
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Zaheertyler(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:
YOU MEAN YOULL PRIVATIZE IT TO OWN IT - THIEF

NEITHER BUHARINCOMPETENT OR ATIKTHIEFU

APC = PDP

MUST READ ALL NIGERIANS - Sowore study the Nigerian electoral map of 2011 that Goodluck Jonathan won. You don't need to win the NE and NW majority (they would vote a northern candidate anyway even if these candidates don't have what it takes and want to imprison all Nigerians). You just have to win the SS, SW, SE, and NC majority to take the mandate. The SW and SS should not be hard to win as majority of these people here are fully aware PDP = APC and know that Nigeria need both fearless and smart. The other candidates Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have connection to the previous cabals, concentrate on the SE (the youth there feel marginalized by the PDP=APC party. Show them that AAC is for them unless the votes would be spread through the other new parties. Let them know that Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have connection to the previous cabals. Mogahlu term under Sanusi and Oby term under OBJ did not yield anything for the SE region) and concentrate on the NC (where their sons and daughters have been continuously killed by herdsman and their farms destroyed. Show them that you have heard them and that in 21st century Nigeria, the system of nomadic herding needs to change). Spread this to Sowore and Nigerians. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER. If the North East and North West wants to keep voting people that want to imprison us, we at the South South, South West, South East, and North Central regions stand in solidarity to oppose this. WE ARE THE MAJORITY. Enough of us being called a shit hole country by the white man. OUR MUMU DON DO
Nope Osinbanjo is not what Nigeria needs. He is not fearless. If he can't stand up to his Oga on the top Baba, how would he stand up to Buhari and the likes. We need a fearless leader that is also smart and in tune with 21st century technology. Saying you like Osinbanjo is like encouraging people to vote for his yoga on the top thinking he would go away. Osinbanjo is not fearless even when his oga in the top is not there, he still restricted by the cabals #Takeitback
sowore cannot win oga... why wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
OLX President!

This is why you will NEVER become the president!

Thief! cheesy

Because you don’t understand economics or anything about Nigeria, NNPC IS KILLING US softly... it’s the truth, only if it is privatized well, everything in South Africa is privitized even their airline have investors..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
dre11:

“I asked a Nigerian professor based in America; I said ‘Prof, do you have ministry of petroleum in America?’ He said no,” he said.

”I said, ‘Do you have an organisation like NNPC over there?’ He said no. And America produces oil more than any country? He said yes.

“So I asked him, ‘How do they do it in America?’ and he said taxation and I decided that I will go by taxation too.”

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-nnpc-is-a-mafia-organisation-ill-privatise-it-even-if-theyll-kill-me

Wonderful! Bt here the major problem Atiku isn’t really seeing. America doesn’t run their economy from one source like us who depend solely on oil. If u diversify the economy it will be very ok and easy to privatize NNPC.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by gabicon: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
theoldpretender:

It is either we privatize NNPC, and allow it to become a proper profit making organisation, while at the same time removing subsidy and saving millions upon billions which we can use for other things...like railways, etc....or we keep NNPC...and keep the attendant corruption.

I don't like PDP...but privatizing NNPC is long overdue.

I think we should be through before making this decision, first of all, what have we privatized that has worked?

Who are we privatizing t to?

If NNPC is privatized how do we fund our budget?

If NNPC is privatized it would be run like the OML thing, a few people with long legs will make a lot of money from it?

I'm not against Privatization but at present, the country s not ripe for it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
privatize it by selling it to your cronies, proxies and associates. Ole! Barawo banza!
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by GoodGovernance: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
NIGERIANS SHOULD BE WORRIED.

The most prominent agenda of Atiku is the privatization of NNPC undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Tie Oyo Farmer To Tree, Kill Him With Machete / Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.