Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (41066 Views)

Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Saviola14: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
TechCapon:
They always look tough in uniform but not in battle field.

Meanwhile checkout the strongest spinal cord in the world grin

And u think you are among those GOD gave brain
Stupid idiot who can't appreciate others for what you can't do...as if u can last 5mins at the war front

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
What a wasted life! Another Southerner down all in the name of Boko Haram.
It is not worth dying for a worthless country like Nigeria and anyone who craves for sympathy by walking into a fire is on a long thing.
The top shots pocket the money meant for arms procurement and then send the small boys to go and fight with inadequate and worn-out weapons.
I will continue to cry out that dying for Nigeria is not worth it, it is not patriotism, patriotism is not foolishness.
Those who have ears let them hear, tell your kith and kin.

You create Boko haram, embolden, and commercialize it and still send our sons and fathers in the South to go and die. What a sheer wickedness!
What has the Southern Nigeria got to do with the Boko Haram war?
Adding salt to injury is sharing our oil money in the name of prosecuting Boko haram war.
Please use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by akaahs(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
I might sound harsh but if them no die will you be posting this?
At the back of the Nda form it is plainly written there. And your parents will sign.

This said, Rip to all the fallen soldiers.

Thank God I failed the exam that year. God I thank you. I for Don die tey tey.

why u no go write another exam so we could live. u must go and die for us to live
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Mankosi: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
chrisxxx:
Almost all soldiers killed these days are from the south. Are their northern colleagues immune to BH bullets?
no Northern soldier on the battle field.

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Albertone(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari effect continues...

RIP to the dead.

He died for nothing though..

What a waste
This might not change anything but...

Shekau wants to islamize Nigeria,force young men to join boko haram,force christians too renounce christ etc.....If our soldiers refuse to fight,we are doomed then.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by dukekingsley(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
R I P
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Albertone(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Zoharariel:

The boys are disorganized & disoriented. Do you know how many T-72s & APCs that have being seized from them by Boko Haram?

Once they hear gunshots from Boko Haram, they just abandon their Ak-47s and flee. grin
Lolz...Its all sabotage.We have boko haram amongst soldiers who leak intelligence secrets.Thereby making it difficult for our soldiers to win.

If our soldiers are preparing to launch a devastating attack,trust me,boko haram are already preparing three times more.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by smileyoo: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
@franchasng: thank God, we 've people like you, who perfectly understand the harm bubu's bigotry is affecting the southerners, sadly the same foolish southerners 're the most voiceferous defender of this un-repentant bigot, as if they don't even think about the well-being of their future generations. one thing about bubu, is that, he's not even hiding his skewed policies in favour of his regional and religious affiliations. he's at best a weak regional leader, i wish he could be a strong national leader, this boko carnage sacrificing our youthful soldiers, would 've been a thing of the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by olawale780: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mankosi:
no Northern soldier on the battle field.
you have a point bro.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
I was enlisted for this year SSC training.. Oh boy

MO JAPA
My mum must not cry for me... Haaaa

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Humanity123:
you're very stupid for what you type... One way or the other we are all going to die so shot up if you can't respect the fallen Armies....at lest they did not die like a coward person like you
Typed... Not type. Now tell me who is stupid. Say it gently this time. Ode
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP man
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Prestigewins: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
FunnyDude:
I was enlisted for this year SSC training.. Oh boy

MO JAPA

My mum must not cry for me... Haaaa

Contact me ,let me buy your slot
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
rip man
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Billionaire09: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
theoldpretender:

Good...make all our soldiers go home, and let anarchy take over.

While people like you run to America and blame everyone else.

Grow up. It is because of people like him that Boko is not blowing up your father's house.

Let the zoo Python dance get out of our Biafraland.
Leave IPOB alone, free all the IPOB family members in different Nigeria government custodies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Louis Edet: Nigerian 1st Inspector General Of Police / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.