Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (41065 Views)

Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
am tired of seeing our young brothers lose their lives
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by frozen70(f): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ohh my gosh

Is it that these boko guys don't have human feelings
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by namio10: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
I might sound harsh but if them no die will you be posting this?
At the back of the Nda form it is plainly written there. And your parents will sign.

This said, Rip to all the fallen soldiers.

But their parents didn't sign for them to go to fight Boko Haram , a fight their enemies could be found within their platoon.

It's easy to die in a fight which your colleague can be part of or collaborator with Boko Haram.

Those in northern Nigeria who adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system, and want a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system, they are everywhere supporting Boko Haram which also says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by klever18(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
At the back of the Nda form it is plainly written there. And your parents will sign.

it is true.

it is like a game of football where its either you win or lose .

its either you survive or you die

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by educhigo: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
which boko haram the one they don defeated.or they mean bakasi boys?.anyway rip

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by klever18(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
kaen1317:
I have not seen the amount of money they will pay me to go fight for Nigeria
it is not about money, it is about passion bro
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier identified as Essien Excel has been killed by Boko Haram insurgents.According to report,he was killed at Nigerian/Chad body.His brother wrote......

"Manny you never told us you gonna be leaving soon..
" Manny why didn't you tell me this the last time we talk on phone?
"You see what you've done?mum and I are crying our eyes out.
"Mehn.Bleep life,crew you motherfucker"
R. I. P
"My strong brother"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/boko-haram-insurgents-kill-nigerian.html

NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH FIGHTING AND DYING FOR.

May the Good lord console the family.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP to the Gallant soldiers, Even If Nigeria Army is the Toughest and Most Armed army in the World Soldiers will still die because that's just the way it is ........ You can't expect two groups of Men to be shooting and launching grenade at each other and expect none to die because they are not bullet and Bomb proof, and they are not Immortals Even USA Soldiers died in Afghanistan that doesn't mean it was someone's faults

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Yes it was written but at that point, the desperation to alleviate from unemployment and poverty and also the excitement wouldn't allow applicants or the parents read it before accepting to join military.

2 Likes

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:
Dying for this country is not a worth while venture

he did not die for nigeria but for his salary . if there is work in nigeria 99.9% of the youths in the army will not be there

4 Likes

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gkemz:

Yes it was written but at that point, the desperation to alleviate from unemployment and poverty and also the excitement wouldn't allow applicants or the parents read it before accepting to join military.
Baba na true o. I signed it and failed. I'm thanking God I Failed now.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by musa7m(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Thank God I failed the exam that year. God I thank you. I for Don die tey tey.

because you be. mumu that why you no pass the exam..... how wish you pass..... you no Dey here Dey nonsense..... by way the I Don see the reason why you fall.... because you can't read and understand.... were in the write up .....do you see NDA? wawa

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Malume1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
I will teach you how to earn 15k in two weeks.
Dont waste your time this ASUU strike. Find something doing. The offer is new and hot.

Check my signature, contact me on whatsapp for more details.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Ephraim998(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
a lot of people must die...so why do we cry??
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
musa7m:
because you be. mumu that why you no pass the exam..... how wish you pass..... you no Dey here Dey nonsense..... by way the I Don see the reason why you fall.... because you can't read and understand.... were in the write up .....do you see NDA? wawa
You Don finish. Send your account make I send you something
take buy you small paracetamol
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by pascal558(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

we dey same boat bruh!
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by eodavids(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Take it easy na, guy!

Where is your human side
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Galaticos444: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
festus105:

wink

IF YOU ARE A SME BUSINESS OWNER, THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

The first thing that arguably every potential customer does to verify your business's authenticity or to get a generally idea is to check your website. You need a website more so, if yours is a small business with limited resources. This better connect your business or brand with every potential customer!

This Is Where This incredible offer comes in

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN

------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!
[b]

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!![/b]

smiley
young man couldn't even say rip,why must u post dis here u ar indeed a selfish fool
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by planetx: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
franchasng:
Foolish people from Southern Nigeria will tell you that it doesn't matter if Buhari appoints only Fulanis as service chiefs so long as they are working, but then, this is part of the effects of appointing mostly Northerners as Nigeria's service chiefs by Buhari; they are in top military rank and decide which soldier to post to whichever part of Nigeria.

They decide which bandit to fight and which to ignore for their selfish political gains.

February 16 will decide your future as a Nigerian youth not some 1000YearsChallenge being used by celebrities to brag and mock other Nigerians that bad leaders made poor, unemployed and broke.angry

My message below is long, but make sure you read this message below:

I pray the dumb Southerners come back to their senses and stop supporting this mad man so called president.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Datadealz: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rip hero

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Humanity123: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

you're very stupid for what you type... One way or the other we are all going to die so shot up if you can't respect the fallen Armies....at lest they did not die like a coward person like you
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Shut up ur gutter...
You are thanking ur God now because you think you would be dead by now..Had it been you passed, you wouldn't be saying that.You for don dey oppress innocent civilians by now...Not everyone who took the exam then and passed are all dead now...Just accept that fact that you were not intelligent enough to pass than giving excuses....
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by LasisiJeliliAd: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. We need a new leader with better understanding of fighting 21st century war. Analogue leaders not an answer.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by WASMOG(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

so because you are not a soldier you can't die anymore
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Humanity123: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
theoldpretender:

Good...make all our soldiers go home, and let anarchy take over.

While people like you run to America and blame everyone else.

Grow up. It is because of people like him that Boko is not blowing up your father's house.
God bless you for me bro Nigerians needs to change there mentality about military...........if you don't know anything about soldiers, i see no reason for you to just open your wide mouth and say rubbish... God bless Nigeria God bless Nigerian Army
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by WASMOG(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

you are too dull to be in military
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by aforosco(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
bimbor:

My brother pardon my ignorance, pls what’s it that’s written at the back of the NDA form?

Don't mind the ignorant over sabi guy.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by brainbox80: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
See d kind gun Nigeria soldier carry if dat hot it will jam na....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.