Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? (620 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? by KingDhavizzy1: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]I've always tried to be a nice guy in relationships but I've ended up being heartbroken, thrice. Don't know what to do now.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Keep on being you. This time around, let your yes be yes and your no be no. Be blessed.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? by JudgementHammer: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
KingDhavizzy1:
[color=#000099][/color]I've always tried to be a nice guy in relationships but I've ended up being heartbroken, thrice. Don't know what to do now.
Date 30+ girls, you'll have peace. Except a young girl who's betrothed to you and is under good monitoring by her parents. Otherwise, na wahala u go dey carry and drop

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? by Newboss(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice guys are losers. No, I'm not talking about money yet. Ladies know that very well angry. It's only older ones who go for nice guys angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Break The Heart Of Guys That Are Nice? by Rickjordan(m): 12:23am On Jan 17, 2019
because Nice guys are too weak,but u don't have to be a bad guy to win their love...they just want realers, when she f up don't act cool say ur mind...they like been controlled...don't act like your life depends em... just be yourself n please yourself not her...

(1) (Reply)

Sex Invitation / The Vagina Knows No Phd / Christabel Ekeh Has Dropped Another One Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.