Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (20379 Views)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
She paid my tuition fee, gifted me with iPhone max on my birthday; my problem with her is promiscuity. She don't wanna change.

My imaginary girlfriend cry

9 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
blissgregory:
e dey pain uu...sorry bro
he pain me because I lost close to 2m in space of 4 years/but she aborted close to 3 times, thank God I fix some of my life parts , if not the girl for don relegate me to level 0. Me self no say I suffered, he even reach sometimes her call na like hypertension, almost evey 3 days na money I dey send at worst 3k, 5k 10k to extent of festive period wey go bi 20k 30k , he get one December ,walahi na 120k, I no whether na juju dey worrry abi na love, till even ashawo no gree hungry me to Bleep again,na only her Toto,, or make I hang her breast for my mouth while I dey sleep,. Walahi I suffered and I admit, Christmas, her birthday, my birthday, Muslim festival and even new years to valentine, na soso demands demand

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Michellekabod1:

How about the guy walks away if he has to spend a dime on her? At least there are many girls that wouldn't require zilch from you. So in other words, the making of a slay begins with a man?!....
in nigerian terms yes. so a lady who identifies herself as slayqueen is a lady who sleeps around,mostly with old men and they spend expensive bucks on her.ladies like toke markinwa,cossy,roman goddess ..now those are slayers who slay old rich men's money.iyam using the nigerian definition of a slayqueen. if u are self accomplished lady who dont depend on old men for money then u are a boss lady not a slayqueen like linda ikeji.
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
he pain me because I lost close to 2m in space of 4 years/but she aborted close to 3 times, thank God I fix some of my life parts , if not the girl for don relegate me to level 0. Me self no say I suffered, he even reach sometimes her call na like hypertension, almost evey 3 days na money I dey send at worst 3k, 5k 10k to extent of festive period wey go bi 20k 30k , he get one December ,walahi na 120k, I no whether na juju dey worrry abi na love, till even ashawo no gree hungry me to Bleep again,na only her Toto,, or make I hang her breast for my mouth while I dey sleep,. Walahi I suffered and I admit, Christmas, her birthday, my birthday, Muslim festival and even new years to valentine, na soso demands demand
u try oo involving urself in a relationship wit a slayqueen.
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
lefulefu:
u try oo involving urself in a relationship wit a slayqueen.
I kukuma no go toast, na my village people get me then. She dey see me as bros until she say why we not fit dey date each other, I first think say na free Toto until I ended in one chance

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Sugarboyy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother's hear me "Over the greatest beauty hangs the
greatest ruin."

Words like diamond
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by uthlaw: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
purples25:

But if you don't want her why did you even sleep with her and let her hope you'll marry her?

Since you feel you are better than her. I wonder why you have to use someone if you feel you are better than them.
nothing special sleeping with her,is not the first person to do it...

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Fidelismaria: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
1Sharon:

If you expect a man to do everything for you, you'll keep being insulted

Lol

Sharon, what product do you use on your hair to make it that long?

How old is it (hair)

And did you dye it or that's the natural colour
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Sugarboyy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
phantonce:
Trust me, none of you can afford a real slay queen.

You guy's are only dating slay queen wannabe angry

A poor girl wearing yaba cloth with a fake accent and using London used iPhone 6 isn't a slay queen, biko
Who is a real slay queen then?
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Flattino(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Keep letting a slay queen wasting your destiny all in the name of I am banging pussy, the earlier you realise this, the better you give your self rest of mind, focus on futuristic goals and attractive account balance, this is what got me into wasting four years thinking I am doing her, not knowing we are both doing ourselves, she maybe the roadblock to a better and even 100 credit lasted me a day compare to when 300 to 500 to argue with one slay girl. 10k now lasted for a week when food is at home, this same 10k is not even enough for a day on her visit and 30 to 50k won't even last a week, and the silly girl always want to visit. Keep wasting your time. Abi is she the one spending on you, I have bought 44k phone for a girl, 32k, 15k but I doubt if I I'll ever even buy anyone 5k now, my mumu don do
Lol .
That’s how a girl I don’t even have anything with is asking me to buy her a Samsung phone for her birthday.
I was like Based on what exactly? I be your papa ni ? Abi I be your boyfriend? You’re not even scared ?
Lmao . Phone kor Foam ni

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
sorry bro,but jst take heart...u lyk flashy ladies dat is y u fell in to her trap

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Lucifer66(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Gaspardd:

If you have d intention of dating a girl and having any romantic relation with her, u talk about flowers, moon, love not world news, politics or schrodinger equation. Fùcking noob.
People like you won't get far in a relationship, The girl will cheat on you.
What rubbish, You may as well talk about barbie..
I want a woman not a little girl.

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by abdeiz(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Most ladies here are not as petty and immature as y'all, why will someone's little experience be the basis on which you classify most ladies especially Nigerian ladies The insults and degradation on here is too much kilode, there is no day a thread won't be created to thrash ladies, speaks volumes about most guys on here.

And so? their venting pales in comparison to what women do to men out there in the real world.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by GOFRONT(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Slayqueens are a turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Dami12345: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2019
1Sharon:

If you expect a man to do everything for you, you'll keep being insulted
m
You work on fiver right?
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Liliyann(f): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

Why guys go ask guys out, nitori olorun?

Mistake jare cheesy
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by 1Sharon(f): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Dami12345:
m
You work on fiver right?

Sorry?
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by DavidEsq(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Liliyann:

Mistake jare cheesy
I became weak wen I saw it o
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Oyimzy(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2019
blissgregory:
hehehe...so hilarious
E pain me sha...
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Oyimzy:

E pain me sha...
sorryyyy
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by daviesblaze(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2019
purples25:

But if you don't want her why did you even sleep with her and let her hope you'll marry her?

Since you feel you are better than her. I wonder why you have to use someone if you feel you are better than them.

Madam leave matter for matthais

The only way you can bang a slay queen without spending much is to make her have the impression that you guys will get married after she has finished exploring and has converted her kpekus from bluetooth to xender grin grin

Just leave my brother alone o, afterall is not your porridge wink
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Oyimzy:

E pain me sha...
sorrryyy
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by purples25(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
uthlaw:
nothing special sleeping with her,is not the first person to do it...

Chai undecided
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by purples25(f): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
daviesblaze:

Madam leave matter for matthais

The only way you can bang a slay queen without spending much is to make her have the impression that you guys will get married after she has finished exploring and has converted her kpekus from bluetooth to xender grin grin

Just leave my brother alone o, afterall is not your porridge wink

grin

Yeeeeee ................egbami o

Aaah ah ah

Omashe o

cheesy shocked shocked cheesy
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
nuggarito:
Took her out one day, while we were gisting, she told me she can't make Eba, and she can't prepare Egusi soup(my best). I con ask her Wetin she sabi do, she say she fit prepare indomie, up this now I keep praying never to meet her shadow talkless of her type.

I dated a slay queen that was a model,she can cook native and foreign dishes the best part is that she uses her own money to go to the market,her sex was amazing,you know the kind she brings your d1ck out from mid straff suck it and put it back in? On God everything was rosy AF until she burnt me,I had to take injections and pills to get cleared up. All things considered she will make a great wife if only she make up her mind to leave kurukere movement. Whenever I hear "I'm a model" omo japa

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by latexxbro(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Keep letting a slay queen wasting your destiny all in the name of I am banging pussy, the earlier you realise this, the better you give your self rest of mind, focus on futuristic goals and attractive account balance, this is what got me into wasting four years thinking I am doing her, not knowing we are both doing ourselves, she maybe the roadblock to a better and even 100 credit lasted me a day compare to when 300 to 500 to argue with one slay girl. 10k now lasted for a week when food is at home, this same 10k is not even enough for a day on her visit and 30 to 50k won't even last a week, and the silly girl always want to visit. Keep wasting your time. Abi is she the one spending on you, I have bought 44k phone for a girl, 32k, 15k but I doubt if I I'll ever even buy anyone 5k now, my mumu don do
Gur seriously you mumu ooo but Happy you don japaa

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Oyimzy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
blissgregory:
sorrryyy
Being single since, can't settle for less again...

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Oyimzy:

Being single since, can't settle for less again...
because u only go after looks n flashy ladies...look deep n u will c wat u r luking for....ve contributed a little of mi quota cheers!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sugarboyy:

Who is a real slay queen then?
he is refering to dem daniella okeke and toke markinwa type of slayqueens.slayqueens dey get levels.dem markinwa and co are food for the big gods.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
blissgregory:
because u only go after looks n flashy ladies...look deep n u will c wat u r luking for....ve contributed a little of mi quota cheers!
flashy ke? even those ones dat dont wear makeup and wear old buluku na pastors and prophets dey nack dem inside office.like some of dose white and white.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Types Of Vaginas | Which One Is Yours? (educational Purpose Only) / Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / How Can I Motivate My Girlfriend To Lose Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.