Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (20385 Views)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
daviesblaze:

Madam leave matter for matthais

The only way you can bang a slay queen without spending much is to make her have the impression that you guys will get married after she has finished exploring and has converted her kpekus from bluetooth to xender grin grin

Just leave my brother alone o, afterall is not your porridge wink
not true.if a slay queen truely likes u she can offer herself to u but mind u oo..other guys would be smashing her behind ur back ..though they will be d ones spending on her.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Oyimzy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
blissgregory:
because u only go after looks n flashy ladies...look deep n u will c wat u r luking for....ve contributed a little of mi quota cheers!

Now I think, I'm going to look deeply.. Right here

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
lefulefu:
flashy ke? even those ones dat dont wear makeup and wear old buluku na pastors and prophets dey nack dem inside office.like some of dose white and white.
anyway,wen u knw wat u want,u will definetly go for it...i mean wen u r ready to settle down...for nw,try n control ur intimacy ID

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2019
latexxbro:

Gur seriously you mumu ooo but Happy you don japaa
You are right to call me mumu, but before I chose to be mumu, I take care of my friends, family and I do not see it as crime taking care of person wey I take Bleep her Toto 2/4/7 until she start appearing on different pictures with different guys in the name of na my brother, but I don throway the babe finally

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

So every lady that dresses well and wears make up is a slayqueen? Interesting
Not just dat! They wear toomuch makeup, and they are only in it for the money and expensive gifts.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Kingsley10000: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2019
i don't date them....only bleep smiley
they are all dull

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Kingsley10000: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2019
I'm currently dating one kogi slay queen. ....she sabi do wella
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by ImaIma1(f): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2019
mhd5757:

Not just dat! They wear toomuch makeup, and they are only in it for the money and expensive gifts.

Oh I see
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by daviesblaze(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2019
purples25:

grin

Yeeeeee ................egbami o

Aaah ah ah

Omashe o

cheesy shocked shocked cheesy
grin angry
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by pansophist(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Any man of value that can reduce himself to date so called slay queens has in all codes, lost my respect.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oyimzy:

Now I think, I'm going to look deeply.. Right here
i wish u best of luck
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:
Any man of value that can reduce himself to date so called slay queens has in all codes, lost my respect.
rightly said
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Shydon:
I'm presently 'dating' one (in her own mind sha). She is so addicted to impressing her contacts on social media with makeup of different kinds. Babe will upload short clips of herself twerking on whatsapp (with her face hidden though) or their outings with guys to eateries. Buh will deny having anything to do with the guys whenever I playfully ask her; that they're her friends' boyfriends. She is extremely good in bed sha. In her own little mind, I'm reserved for marriage. In other words, I'm her 'retirement package' from slaying and sampling different d*cks.

Some girls mumu walai... How on earth will a guy agree to settle down with you when he knows you're unrepentantly 'over exposed', an obvious slay queen? You have nothing to offer apart from your over used hole

She recently thought she could play me bcoz of the way I talk senses into her whenever she messed up. She wanted to upload in her whatsapp status some twerking clips, she ignorantly thought blocking me would prevent me from seeing it. It's funny. I saw it and signalled to her about it. She rushed and deleted it. It's amusing sha.. How some girls will want to eat their cakes and still have it. I swear some girls really have fish brain.

It's actually a herculen task getting the right girl to marry these days. Slay queens everywhere!!!
Boss Boss. Kindly give me this girl number. I love free twerk videos. I will not let her know that it's from you.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by drmikeadams(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
nuggarito:
Took her out one day, while we were gisting, she told me she can't make Eba, and she can't prepare Egusi soup(my best). I con ask her Wetin she sabi do, she say she fit prepare indomie, up this now I keep praying never to meet her shadow talkless of her type.
grin grin my man
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by DexterousOne(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
lefulefu:
in nigerian terms yes. so a lady who identifies herself as slayqueen is a lady who sleeps around,mostly with old men and they spend expensive bucks on her.ladies like toke markinwa,cossy,roman goddess ..now those are slayers who slay old rich men's money.iyam using the nigerian definition of a slayqueen. if u are self accomplished lady who dont depend on old men for money then u are a boss lady not a slayqueen like linda ikeji.

You are right

Slayqueens abound in this space
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by DexterousOne(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
pansophist:

Truth
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by DexterousOne(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
lefulefu:
flashy ke? even those ones dat dont wear makeup and wear old buluku na pastors and prophets dey nack dem inside office.like some of dose white and white.
That's true tho

Woman matter
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Happyfela(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Inside life
kelvinrhs:

Boss Boss. Kindly give me this girl number. I love free twerk videos. I will not let her know that it's from you.
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Frankicent(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Shydon:
I'm presently 'dating' one (in her own mind sha). She is so addicted to impressing her contacts on social media with makeup of different kinds. Babe will upload short clips of herself twerking on whatsapp (with her face hidden though) or their outings with guys to eateries. Buh will deny having anything to do with the guys whenever I playfully ask her; that they're her friends' boyfriends. She is extremely good in bed sha. In her own little mind, I'm reserved for marriage. In other words, I'm her 'retirement package' from slaying and sampling different d*cks.

Some girls mumu walai... How on earth will a guy agree to settle down with you when he knows you're unrepentantly 'over exposed', an obvious slay queen? You have nothing to offer apart from your over used hole

She recently thought she could play me bcoz of the way I talk senses into her whenever she messed up. She wanted to upload in her whatsapp status some twerking clips, she ignorantly thought blocking me would prevent me from seeing it. It's funny. I saw it and signalled to her about it. She rushed and deleted it. It's amusing sha.. How some girls will want to eat their cakes and still have it. I swear some girls really have fish brain.

It's actually a herculen task getting the right girl to marry these days. Slay queens everywhere!!!

Continue playing smart guy until she Soak her pant and pad inside your food. Nobody go tell you make you marry... Don't run for your life.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Tyla1: 12:52am On Feb 22, 2020
Something must kill a man
Obainoneandonly:
am currently dating one.....dress to kill with all d packaging and so, speaks English with a fake accent and d thing dat baffle me d most is dat she can't write......imagine her telling me to spell school,bright, friend etc for her......and d mofo speaks English with a fake accent........ I thought dating her would be an upgrade to me,but after all and all I realized dat my level is more than hers....... am just looking for an excuse to dump her sorry ass.....d only thing holding me back is d sex,d girl can f*ck d life out of someone
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Liliyann:
Another post to bash ladies undecided
See them broke ass hungry guys coming to vomit trash.....guys wey never ask a girl out in their life!!
Only the poor complain!!!
The rich are busy making their money!
but the fact that your here too doesn't that mean your also poor
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Shydon(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Frankicent:

Continue playing smart guy until she Soak her pant and pad inside your food. Nobody go tell you make you marry... Don't run for your life.

Lol! We have parted ways long time ago bro...No cause for alarm! That's a concluded affair.
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2020
If you want to become a DUNCE, then you can date the so-called slay queen because they are cerebrally "dead". They can be spotted from miles away. They are only good for warming your bed that is all. Most can barely string a correct sentence. Very very shallow-minded.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by engrelvis(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2020
lefulefu:
not true.if a slay queen truely likes u she can offer herself to u but mind u oo..other guys would be smashing her behind ur back ..though they will be d ones spending on her.
how u dey?a lot of girls in modern marriages v been slay queen before n their marriages r doing wonderfully well while d so called holy holy girls r given their husband hell.I dnt judge people because circumstances makes some people do stupid things.I remember a guy in Boston (US) dat became a drug addict after losing his home.He just cudnt handle it.He always comes around to my side because am never judgemental even tough i chip in advice once in while.Everybody can't b d same.
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by 2buffagain(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Randy100:
I wasn't dating her, I just wanted a one night stuff. I tried discussing with her, to my chagrin she doesn't know anything despite her having a very big phone. I tried politics, sports, world news and still I couldn't find any common ground for us to discuss. After some few minute of awkward silence I just asked her to come to my place that I just got season 7 of Game of thrones and she replied that the movie is overrated. I asked her to tell me why she think the movie is overrated and she couldn't say anything. I deleted her number and walked away. People shouldn't be joking with my best movie.

grin grin grin
I bet you she would be talkative if both of you started talking about the different types of fake peruvian hair.
It's a pity she did not apply her brain more.

Thing with such girls is, the less built up her brain is, the more her pussy must pay for her stupidity.
It is the only thing she has to exchange.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Phenomenal16(f): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Shydon:

..never knew guys av sense like this
Don't worry u will get one
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Olumighty123(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Shydon:

I'd like to know how you were able to view her status despite her blocking you from viewing.
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Shydon post=74853123]I'm presently 'dating' one (in her own mind sha). She is so addicted to impressing her contacts on social media with makeup of different kinds. Babe will upload short clips of herself twerking on whatsapp (with her face hidden though) or their outings with guys to eateries. Buh will deny having anything to do with the guys whenever I playfully ask her; that they're her friends' boyfriends. She is extremely good in bed sha. In her own little mind, I'm reserved for marriage. In other words, I'm her 'retirement package' from slaying and sampling different d*cks.

It's actually a herculen task getting the right girl to marry these days. Slay queens everywhere!!! [/quote
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Liposure: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Abigarnics01:

But once you men see a good and reserved lady, you end up hurting her. This is one reason I stay on my own cause for this life ehnn, I not want wahala.
all men are not the same ma
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Randy100:
I wasn't dating her, I just wanted a one night stuff. I tried discussing with her, to my chagrin she doesn't know anything despite her having a very big phone. I tried politics, sports, world news and still I couldn't find any common ground for us to discuss. After some few minute of awkward silence I just asked her to come to my place that I just got season 7 of Game of thrones and she replied that the movie is overrated. I asked her to tell me why she think the movie is overrated and she couldn't say anything. I deleted her number and walked away. People shouldn't be joking with my best movie.
Game of Thrones,am in love with d movie mehn, watched d movie like 10times now. My fave, Arrya Stark, Jon snow, Bran Stark, Cersei d bad woman, my Tyrion,he can Bleep for Africa.....lol. And dat Jon snow wilding gf. "Jon snow,u know nothing". lol

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by anochuko01(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
[11/13, 15:20] Her: Lol
[11/13, 15:20] Her: If u treat me well
[11/13, 15:20] Her: Be loyal to me
[11/13, 15:20] Her : Give me money
[11/13, 15:20] Her : Fvck me well
[11/13, 15:20] Her : Den it will be just u

What one told me sometimes ago.
Today lekki, tomorrow ajah... All to see a friend or cousin and either pass the night or a couple of days. Wetin remain there to date abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by FearGod199(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
She was beautifu and clean I invited her she came we started undressing our self as I was fingering her I discover her hole was very wide to an extent it swallow my 4/fingers I got scard and told her that my stomach is biteing me that's how it ended...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deeply In Love With My Student / Confession / How Can I Motivate My Girlfriend To Lose Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.