Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Is It Right To Get Physical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Get Physical? (532 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Is It Right For A Church To Excommunicate An Erring Member? / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Get Physical? by Jasiel(f): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2010
a girl annoyed me, yesterday and was trying to provoke me to a fight. now i know who i am and would definitely have rendered her toothless but i also know God would not have been happy with me. but what do u guys think, theres a limit to what any human being can take, and it took all that was within me yesterday to keep my anger in check. i mean when the talking becomes too much, when i've been pushed to the wall-can i not just (even if it's a punch) do something?
Re: Is It Right To Get Physical? by Image123(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
At least you were able to 'hold yourself' yesterday. You can hold yourself today as well. Extend the limits. You can do all things through Christ your strength. Follow peace with all men and holiness. You're doing great already.
Re: Is It Right To Get Physical? by Sariba(f): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
You did good yesterday and I really hope you'll do good next time!!!
Theres NO single excuse for a man to beat a women!!! Its unacceptable!!!
Re: Is It Right To Get Physical? by seyibrown(f): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
True christians have self-control! You did good!

(1) (Reply)

Learn Fashion Designing From Home (private Tutor) 08035497328 / Question / How Often Do You Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.