Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (24250 Views)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by gare(f): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

They always know someone that knows someone that knows someone, that knows another person!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it, they gave away few to their cronies, friends and family members and looted the remaining.
Bunch of CRIMINALS.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

What about you, was it not from Sure-P you got money to start your Suya business, fear God if you know fear man
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
u can hate people by their character not by tribe... Because few people did something bad to you doesn't mean a whole tribe are like that.
4get it ,if u ar truthful u suppose 2 knw wia am going
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by akinszz: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
4get it ,if u ar truthful u suppose 2 knw wia am going
u miss road and you don't know where you are going grin
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

God punish chiefalex or whoever the idiot is.

I'm telling you the truth but you're just denying it.
chiefalex dis man ,just cursed u ...wat ar my denying dat am nt happy in marriage or wat!
God is in control mumu
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
u miss road and you don't know where you are going grin
shut it pls, sensitize ur pple pls
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Igbokid: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
shut it pls, sensitize ur pple pls
You are a flat..headed scum.. May the god of chicken pox destroy you and your household..
Stinking akpu munching hairy chested and yam legged osu.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Igbokid:

You are a flat..headed scum.. May the god of chicken pox destroy you and your household..
nke esikwa ebe biko gbafuo anumanu cheesy
Igbokid:

nke esikwa ebe biko gbafuo anumanu

1 Like

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Hotfreezer: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
chiefalex dis man ,just cursed u ...wat ar my denying dat am nt happy in marriage or wat!
God is in control mumu

The man who married you is a big fool.

I don't know what he saw that he decided to have anything to do with you this foolish thing.

Well, his eyes are about getting open and that is why he is about to dump your stupid azz.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I haven't seen a single beneficiary either

But Av seen Many N power beneficiaries

Buhari 2019

Next level straight

Sure-P have no beneficiary yet Buhari photo-copy it back to back.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Westaslave2(f): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The man who married you is a big fool.

I don't know what he saw that he decided to have anything to do with you this foolish thing.

Well, his eyes are about getting open and that is why he is about to dump your stupid azz.
hmmmm
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by abeyraj: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837037:

They always know someone that knows someone that knows someone, that knows another person!
But you can never find those people to speak for themselves on a public forum like this with over 2 million members, if they do, you can count them on your fingers, despite the MULTI BILLION NAIRA that was budgeted for it, they gave away few to their cronies, friends and family members and looted the remaining.
Bunch of CRIMINALS.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!

This guy bad no be small. But nah truth ooo. in a case like this, people will always know someone who knows someone that knows someone. lol

1 Like

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by abeyraj: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kalapizim:
This is an ignorant remark from the VP, because I personally know a senior colleague from my university then who benefited from sure p.

How can he make this comment when he has the means to find out just via an instruction to the appropriate office.

Ogbeni will drown in this murky waters of dirty politics he is attempting to swim in.

Don't mind him, I also know someone that knows someone who is her colleague in office. who collected 10M but now looking for NPower job after every brouhaha.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by ba7man(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Of course it would have helped then to buy fish 10,000 and eat without contributing nothing to the economy.
It's meant for small scale businesses, not gluttons that you're used to.

Or should I educate you on examples of small scale businesses that this money can help??
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by ba7man(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
bigpicture001:

You are the biggest fool of all. You win targets using nigerians as entrepreneurs to grow employment while trader moni is just a one time feeding mony. A Lot of you win winners permanently left poverty till dix day
You call yourself "bigpicture" but you're so far from it. You can't even see anything except trash.

I'll call you......"bigdustbinpicture". grin
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by bigpicture001: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
ba7man:
You call yourself "bigpicture" but you're so far from it. You can't even see anything except trash.

I'll call you......"bigdustbinpicture". grin

The big picture is fyting unemployment using domestic initiative. Buhari don't hv a plan
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by ba7man(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
bigpicture001:

The big picture is fyting unemployment using domestic initiative. Buhari don't hv a plan
The informal sector is the largest sector of the economy.

It's made up of SMEs. These petty traders are the largest sector of SMEs in Nigeria.

PDP has always tried to provide financial interventions for larger businesses with the hope that it will lead to them employing more.

It has failed, only resulting in their cronies cornering these monies and failure to pay back loans.

For the first time, the SMEs are receiving direct intervention.

The fools will spend the 10k and automatically shut themselves out of the scheme, the smart ones will grow with the intervention, success stories will definitely be recorded for some who can grow into the market-moni scheme.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Igbokid: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
nke esikwa ebe biko gbafuo anumanu :Dnke esikwa ebe biko gbafuo anumanu
Cursed osu from a cursed tribe
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by bigpicture001: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
ba7man:
The informal sector is the largest sector of the economy.

It's made up of SMEs. These petty traders are the largest sector of SMEs in Nigeria.

PDP has always tried to provide financial interventions for larger businesses with the hope that it will lead to them employing more....

Ever heard of the word " under employment

It has failed, only resulting in their cronies cornering these monies and failure to pay back loans.

For the first time, the SMEs are receiving direct intervention.

The fools will spend the 10k and automatically shut themselves out of the scheme, the smart ones will grow with the intervention, success stories will definitely be recorded for some who can grow into the market-moni scheme.

Ever heard of the word.." under employment "..? That's what nigeria's informal sector represent. They are technically still " unemployed"
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by SirBunky85(m): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Shikini:
Lol, Osinbajo has lost it completely.

I know a friend who got 8m for his technical workshop.
He has about 5 staff and several apprentices including engineering students on IT & NYSC.

My wife's elder brother's friend at Ota got 5m for his fishery.
He's the main supplier of catfish in that axis Iyana-Ipaja, Abulegba, Ijaiye, Kola, Agbado, Sango, Ifo, Ota,
from ur write up,it's evidently clear dat the two beneficiaries know people at d top else dey wouldn't had received such huge amount of money
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by ba7man(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2019
bigpicture001:

Ever heard of the word.." under employment "..? That's what nigeria's informal sector represent. They are technically still " unemployed"
You speak as if employing people in a population of approx 200 million people is a walk in the park.

This is one of the most extreme cases in the world considering decades of misrule by the political class.

It's time to get realistic to know how bad our situation truly is. The solution might take many years before it's effect is felt.

Providing social intervention for the bottom of the population is a bid to slow down the poverty rate while creating a foundation.
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by bigpicture001: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
ba7man:
You speak as if employing people in a population of approx 200 million people is a walk in the park.

This is one of the most extreme cases in the world considering decades of misrule by the political class.

It's time to get realistic to know how bad our situation truly is. The solution might take many years before it's effect is felt.

Providing social intervention for the bottom of the population is a bid to slow down the poverty rate while creating a foundation.

That is why I say buhari is doing absolutely nothing about it. Trader moni is nit tackling anything. Again he went and increases teachers age of retirement from 60 to 65. Making a whole bunch of young job anticipating teachers wait for 5 more years.... no serios unemployment tackling policies....evn N-power has been undermine as graduate are all about the money and don't report to duties...

The man without a finance minister us totally clueless
Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by LUGBE: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
I will be unfair to Jonathan regime if i did not say I and so many others, even our whatsapp group is still functioning. Needless mentioning new Lenovo laptops was shared to. Thank you Jonathan and Surep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo by Bodeson025(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
The President of my Fellowship (BSF) got 10million naira to start up a poultry farm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner / Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.