Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

"Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says (3375 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by HeWrites(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2019
A lady in Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to air her opinion that prostitutes have me dignity than African wives.

She went on to say that bideprice is the money men pay to have their wives for sex.

Read her tweets below;
"Between a prostitute and an African wife, if there’s anyone who has more dignity, it is the prostitute.

She charges you per round. She can decide not to Bleep you at all. She doesn’t have to birth your babies. And she doesn’t have to cook or clean either. If anything.,. This is

What African men don’t like about them. The fact that a woman charges them for sex and yet isn’t subject to their wills outside of contract. So they glorify their one time purchased hoes and baby making factories. ����. And try to vilify the woman who does exactly same...

Only that she has what their wives don’t have. FREEDOM

Oh and I know this will go viral... y’all like mischief like that. So while you’re here, go on and think about the purpose of bride price. ���. Think deep and long. And when you’re done, go ahead and pay it. But don’t act like you’re not paying for sex.

Cages rattled!

Okay... I’m back.

What are y’all saying now? I’m a hoe?
Okay.

My mother too?
Okay.

And what else?

Y’all need to stop buying brides tho. It’s not sexy. How can you be buying brides in the name of culture? You even brand them with your names! What are they dogs?"

See more; http://igberetvnews.com/529863/unbelievable-prostitutes-have-more-dignity-than-african-wives-lady-on-twitter-says-see-why/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Tamarapetty(f): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Ode why are u answering your father's surname then?? Or u're excluded?? People go just siddon write trash.

Sorry, but most nigerian feminists are just dumb and they don-t understand what feminism is all about.

5 Likes

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by dukeprince50: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2019
that bet9ja guy up there is so annoying.
oya lemme see what other girls will say if they are potential olosho or wives

only for the girls o, guys do not participate, we want to see their true colours

like for dignified olosho, share for wife.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ode why are u answering your father's surname then?? Or u're excluded?? People go just siddon write trash.

Sorry, but most nigerian feminists are just dumb and they don-t understand what feminism is all about.
Still scouting for where she stated she bears her father name

4 Likes

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Olalan(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2019
So sad we live in a generation where a girl who is obviously deranged can publicly say a prostitute has dignity.......
BTW no fault of hers thou cause most ladies aren't really different from full time prostitutes if you look at how fast they open their legs for guys.

3 Likes

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by GreenArrow2: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
No wahala. This is coming coming from a feminist farm implement with a nose like a garden hose. She needs a lover in her life. Some of these ladies are angry at being single for so long they just take to throwing tantrums unnecessarily. See how she just called her mother a prostîtute. The same woman who has been praying for her to get married all this while so that she can have peace of mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by wristbangle: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Na so Linda ikeji take give feminism advice to ladies meanwhile she dey arrange her life secretly. Last Last, na man impregnate her.

Good luck to shameful ladies that will embrace this nonent words. For much stupidity for someone defending prostitution as if her pathetic life depends on it.

1 Like

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by lilmax(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
it has now gotten to this stage where prostitutes are compared with wives grin

please go to that feminist thread about runs girls you'll see prost.itutes live,if a married woman with her picture online support prostitution, what other proof do you need to know why they don't have dignity? grin

I no wan my prost.itute abeg grin
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Paxie55: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Lmao.
Why vilify female prostitutes while give appraisals to their male counterparts?

Back to the topic; There's no glory in being a prostitute be it a man or a woman.

1 Like

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2019
LMAO Awon female chauvinist bitch
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:

I think they do.

In summary, what they like about feminism is...

Suck preek, ride it, but never accept that you did or enjoyed it.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Amarabae(f): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Bride price are paid because of sex?
, who let this attention seeking noisemaker out of the cage. ?
Go and be a prostitute and stop disturbing us.
All these feminist wannabes that do not understand this honourable movement and ideology

2 Likes

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2019
stupidity
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by VERDA: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Still scouting for where she stated she bears her father nam

We all have a way of twisting things to suite our particular perspective....if only we could just see things as they are and then give our opinion, I have my reservations on bride price and will do more research on that but to turn feminism on its head in the name of bashing the male folk is sha.....
As for the OP's name, did she fall from heaven?, or in her documents she just has one name?, did she name herself as a baby?, or she decided to drop her fathers name if we are to go with ur assumptions that she might not be baring her fathers name.
The next question becomes why?......
A lot of people both male and female tend to see the world through their experiences and those who had pretty bad ones end up twisting something beautiful to suite their view. If you understand what I mean.
Let's endeavor not to rubbish the noble and worthy feminist movement and what it was meant to stand for.
EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by don4real18(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2019
She wanted attention and she got it. If her vagina can be monetised then she is cheap
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Rextizz(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Amarabae:
Bride price are paid because of sex?
, who let this attention seeking noisemaker out of the cage. ?
Go and be a prostitute and stop disturbing us.
All these feminist wannabes that do not understand this honourable movement and ideology
Stop spitting on this thread, she's damn right, most Nigerian girls are just useless like the P in Psychology.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2019
OK... Just become a prostitute already and stop twisting words..Some ladies with dumb ideologies . angryangry
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Randy100: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Stupid girls everywhere.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Pyrusdrago(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Evident of tramadol after effect
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Randy100:
Stupid girls everywhere.
That’s why I keep saying that:
TRAINING a female CHILD is more difficult than making HEAVEN.
Every Minute you spend with your Daughter counts and it matters, because Ladies are trained forever.

U don’t leave their SENSES to Challenging Weather conditions
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Randy100: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

That’s why I keep saying that:
TRAINING a female CHILD is more difficult than making HEAVEN.
Every Minute you spend with your Daughter counts and it matters, because Ladies are trained forever.

U don’t leave their SENSES to Challenging Weather conditions
lol. You are right bro.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by earthsync(f): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
This one pass me.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Headlesschicken(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2019
undecided What d Phuck x wrong wiv Dix one...
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2019
HeWrites:
A lady in Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to air her opinion that prostitutes have me dignity than African wives.

She went on to say that bideprice is the money men pay to have their wives for sex.

Read her tweets below;
"Between a prostitute and an African wife, if there’s anyone who has more dignity, it is the prostitute.

She charges you per round. She can decide not to Bleep you at all. She doesn’t have to birth your babies. And she doesn’t have to cook or clean either. If anything.,. This is

What African men don’t like about them. The fact that a woman charges them for sex and yet isn’t subject to their wills outside of contract. So they glorify their one time purchased hoes and baby making factories. ����. And try to vilify the woman who does exactly same...

Only that she has what their wives don’t have. FREEDOM

Oh and I know this will go viral... y’all like mischief like that. So while you’re here, go on and think about the purpose of bride price. ���. Think deep and long. And when you’re done, go ahead and pay it. But don’t act like you’re not paying for sex.

Cages rattled!

Okay... I’m back.

What are y’all saying now? I’m a hoe?
Okay.

My mother too?
Okay.

And what else?

Y’all need to stop buying brides tho. It’s not sexy. How can you be buying brides in the name of culture? You even brand them with your names! What are they dogs?"

See more; http://igberetvnews.com/529863/unbelievable-prostitutes-have-more-dignity-than-african-wives-lady-on-twitter-says-see-why/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Her mother is probably a prostitute
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2019
VERDA:

We all have a way of twisting things to suite our particular perspective....if only we could just see things as they are and then give our opinion, I have my reservations on bride price and will do more research on that but to turn feminism on its head in the name of bashing the male folk is sha.....
As for the OP's name, did she fall from heaven?, or in her documents she just has one name?, did she name herself as a baby?, or she decided to drop her fathers name if we are to go with ur assumptions that she might not be baring her fathers name.
The next question becomes why?......
A lot of people both male and female tend to see the world through their experiences and those who had pretty bad ones end up twisting something beautiful to suite their view. If you understand what I mean.
Let's endeavor not to rubbish the noble and worthy feminist movement and what it was meant to stand for.
EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN.
Just asking...I know many people who don't bear their fathers name (not because of marriage)....
Was the "ode" really called for?
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by VERDA: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Just asking...I know many people who don't bear their fathers name (not because of marriage)....
Was the "ode" really called for?

Dear....go back and read what I wrote, I did not call you "ode" and would not do that for any reason, ur probably mistaking another persons comment for mine.
About those that don't bear their father's name....did they just decide to drop it for no reason?, just asking out of curiosity smiley.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2019
VERDA:

Dear....go back and read what I wrote, I did not call you "ode" and would not do that for any reason, ur probably mistaking another persons comment for mine.
About those that don't bear their father's name....did they just decide to drop it for no reason?, just asking out of curiosity smiley.
Never said that you called me one,I think you should be the one to go back and read what I wrote. The ode was your response to the lady which I found unnecessary as it was her opinion which she was entitled to
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Iamgrey5(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
What pathetic logic and a faulty way of reasoning !

Which man treats prostitutes with dignity?

Perhaps she doesn't know the first thing about dignity.

Dignity is the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect

How can a woman choking from different sizes of dicks every now and then claim any sort of dignity. Prostitution in itself is the perfect illustration for worthlessness

In fact, the spike in the number of Prostitutes within our societies in recent times is the main reason why some men now look down on women.

I believe a change of environment should help her to stop thinking like a sex worker.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by BetWinners(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2019
The sooner men realize all these feminism talk by women is just another form of attention seeking behaviour by women (that has existed since the dawn of humankind) and can be easily tackled by just pressing the ignore button,the better for men and the society at large

2 Likes

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by VERDA: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Never said that you called me one,I think you should be the one to go back and read what I wrote. The ode was your response to the lady which I found unnecessary as it was her opinion which she was entitled to

Hmmm....I have read what I wrote and can't find where I called the lady ode, anyways its cool.
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Akinbahm(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2019
GreenArrow2:
No wahala. This is coming coming from a feminist farm implement with a nose like a garden hose. She needs a lover in her life. Some of these ladies are angry at being single for so long they just take to throwing tantrums unnecessarily. See how she just called her mother a prostîtute. The same woman who has been praying for her to get married all this while so that she can have peace of mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here / Guys On Here, Have U Ever Crushed On A Married Woman? / +18: I Bought a G-string Today [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.