Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,188 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

"Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says (3454 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Hintona(f): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2019
A baboon has more common sense than u do
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Newboss(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olalan:
So sad we live in a generation where a girl who is obviously deranged can publicly say a prostitute has dignity.......
BTW no fault of hers thou cause most ladies aren't really different from full time prostitutes if you look at how fast they open their legs for guys.

They say there's dignity in labour. Labour lies in finding values, placing value on the values, and supplying the values in exchange for a value. Demand determines values. In this world, value is in terms of Naira and kobo, Dollar and cent. So what prostitutes do is to supply a value (sex) in exchange for a value (money). Now, that is labour in which lies dignity. angry

And no, they're not scamming anyone angry
Re: "Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says by Charlieyoung(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2020
HeWrites:
A lady in Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to air her opinion that prostitutes have me dignity than African wives.

She went on to say that bideprice is the money men pay to have their wives for sex.

Read her tweets below;
"Between a prostitute and an African wife, if there’s anyone who has more dignity, it is the prostitute.

She charges you per round. She can decide not to Bleep you at all. She doesn’t have to birth your babies. And she doesn’t have to cook or clean either. If anything.,. This is

What African men don’t like about them. The fact that a woman charges them for sex and yet isn’t subject to their wills outside of contract. So they glorify their one time purchased hoes and baby making factories. ����. And try to vilify the woman who does exactly same...

Only that she has what their wives don’t have. FREEDOM

Oh and I know this will go viral... y’all like mischief like that. So while you’re here, go on and think about the purpose of bride price. ���. Think deep and long. And when you’re done, go ahead and pay it. But don’t act like you’re not paying for sex.

Cages rattled!

Okay... I’m back.

What are y’all saying now? I’m a hoe?
Okay.

My mother too?
Okay.

And what else?

Y’all need to stop buying brides tho. It’s not sexy. How can you be buying brides in the name of culture? You even brand them with your names! What are they dogs?"

See more; http://igberetvnews.com/529863/unbelievable-prostitutes-have-more-dignity-than-african-wives-lady-on-twitter-says-see-why/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
empty soul you got. bride price is not for sex, it's to bond yourself with your wife and her family tradition. with bride price you and your wife/husband will now become one in the eyes of God and tradition

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAZARD'S ENLIGHTENMENTS: How To Pick The Right Wife / 5 Ways To Identify A Virgin / Experience With Club Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.