Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! (395 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! by ade4prof: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2019
My girl friend block me on facebook after we had a quarel since November, we didn't communicate with each other not until she banned me last night from her Facebook and almost 15 of my picture is still in her profile and yet she didn't remove it but banned me on Facebook. Is that a break up or what?
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! by ChopBellefull(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Dont worry bro, she ll soon remove them, she hasnt just gotten time and MB.

Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2019
It's a break down
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2019
ChopBellefull:
Dont worry bro, she ll soon remove them, she hasnt just gotten time and MB.

haha
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2019
grin Oga, what are you waiting for?? Na only your pics remain nagringrin

Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! by pascal558(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
just call her, she is currently mad at you and not thinking straight at the moment, and is trying to avoid the source of her anger, the truth is she is still inlove with you and seeing you everytime without talking to her did hurt her a lot!! You don frustrate d gurl, just call and apologise!!!
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Help On My Relationship. Pls!!!!!!! by Greyworld: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Op works with bureau of statistics... know how many of his pics re with a girl who apparently is loving up with some dude... Lemme just mind my business.

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Pretence? / How To Choose A Valentines Gift For That Special Girl / Pls Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.