Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (44656 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Pharrel22(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ohh..he 'as threatened you,he's gonna leak the sex tape..I can't wait for the sex tape to leak and mind you..I gat mu Vaseline ready
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So it can be retrieved??

it can be retrieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mumu lady. It is easy to get deleted files on your gadgets (phones or laptops). Where video recovery app dey.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by nitharaey(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Since it doesn't exist anymore. The information isn't relevant. You don't have to say everything that happened in your past relationships out.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by stanliwise(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74845775:

Talking about deleted files, images, videos from phones, laptops and other gadgets....
who has ever thought about where those things actually go to?!
They don't just disappear or go to the back of your phones or go back to your phones manufacturers you know?! wink

Very few of us know where these deleted stuffs actually go to!
Story for another day.

See ya Nairaland!
it actually do not delete, it still reside in the memory until it is overwritten by a new file if no more free space exist.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by IamPlato(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
My Crush don Fall My Hand. I Wont Bother Coming For You Anymore.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by 21GunnSalute(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olalan:
Ex ex ex......... boyfriend......... this one like many girls out there have lost count of the number of boys that have had a taste of their cookie.
BTW this is one of the reasons ladies find it difficult to stay in their marriages cause their will always be that ex that will always have the password to the cookie
Hmmm....okafors law comes to mind.....

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by 21GunnSalute(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
nellybadas:
Ex ex ex ex ex boyfriend. Chai. If only there can be a 10 year challenge for pu$$¥. There is God o.

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by DerideGull(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by ameh99: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where is the video.. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Pajemo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good girl undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Igbo Nigerians becoming more of a disgrace everyday now
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by Konzy2000(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol y de fear
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by umarsule885(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
DMerciful:
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am! If the sex tape surface online now she will cry blue murder yet she's the one drawing attention to it!
What if someone is trying to extort her because he has the video and she is here trying to be ahead of the whole stuff...just saying
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by DMerciful(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Too late. Do not make sex video cos it can strangely turnup online
umarsule885:
What if someone is trying to extort her because he has the video and she is here trying to be ahead of the whole stuff...just saying
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by pinknipple: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mama oyoyo!!
Re: Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” by obontami: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Adabayor fvcked your old loosed pussy bittch no cap!

I'll smash though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) / Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.