Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (57291 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by DerideGull(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
thorpido:
^^^^^A lady in your house gives you no right to rape her.
When you live in civilized societies,you will understand better.

Why did she not think of possible rape when she visited a young man alone in a room? Please think before you take leap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by DerideGull(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
OmniSparrow:

What is wrong with you? So it is now a crime to have a male friend and visit him? So any girl that comes to your house, you rape them? Stop thinking and talking like an animal.

Yes, because it is an accomplice in a rape case. grin grin
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
20 years prison term for rapists,15 years for false rape accusations.... Shikena!!!!!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by DerideGull(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
laughitall:
When are we gonna be civilize in this our world Africa

Africa was civilized with their approach of "no girl visiting a so-called male friend" when people like you said it was uncivilized. There was little or no rape case during the era when African civilized approach took hold.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by charlsecy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Offpoint:
No idiot on earth should be able to rape you, unless he possesed a weapon.
False.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by GIFTD: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
The truth is that if she had stayed in her father's house and the man came to commit the said crime he will be caught and dealt with. But now u cannot substantiate the fact that it was a rape because she came by herself. It may be she had misunderstanding with the said man and wanted to punish him with the allegation of rape.
earthsync:

Baba stop trying to justify rape.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by lastclaire4(f): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheMoniker:
Rape is bad we all know.
You don’t want to get raped?
1. Stop collecting gifts from men that are not your family members.
2. Don’t go clubbing with men, save money and go to club with your friends (girls)
3. Don’t drink together with men and expect them to pay.
4. Don’t go visit someone you know or even barely know (men)
5. Stay on your lane.
No one can come to your fathers house and rape you if you are not a “thief” yourself.
I bet you it might be a deal go wrong thus she’s trying to play the victim. Motherfučkíñg bleaching b1tch.

I once dated a girl that I promised some cash and at the end of the day o didn’t have much to give. After sex she threatened to scream rape if I do not give her the money and my iPhone unlocked. I did cos I’m well respected where I live.

Nothing stops a lady from visiting a male friend. Some of the ladies guys call evening papers are mostly ladies who stayed in their father's house maintaining their lane. Coming to the one you experienced, what on earth were you doing with a girl like that? Your will agree with me that u dated a "glorified LovePeddler" sorry about your experience though.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
You can't be talking good about God and supporting rape.

God's willing, your child will experience what she experienced

NyenwePHC:

Baba see pain-ment eh! cheesy
Go chill abeg with one bottle of cold Goldberg so that your head go clear well, don't drag God into this filths

God is too perfect and gracious.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2019

NyenwePHC:

Baba see pain-ment eh! cheesy
Go chill abeg with one bottle of cold Goldberg so that your head go clear well, don't drag God into this filths

God is too perfect and gracious.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by akinszz: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarahade:

Your papa, your mama, person wey senior pass for your house daft useless rapist.
We know your type you will die soon if you don't stop this evil act.
Bastard
the way you are attacking people it seems you are once a victim.

Relationship is also about give and take (you collect and you give)

The lady may not be telling the truth... I will not comment until I hear the other side of the story.

Find the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Ladies if you feel you don't want to be touched in one way or the other by guys pls,don't pay visit to guys in their house. Choose an open place for a visit.

Guys too learn to think with your brain not dîck, cos ur díck can get you in to trouble if you don't use ur head.

Guys check yourself if ur gfs come to ur house and sleep over from day 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 on the same bed and u no make move to Kawasaki despite the fact the girl dey throw yansh,throw bureast at you and you no kasabubu. You come they behave like brother Matthew. You need to check yourself. Something is wrong. grin grin grin

#saynotorape #NOisNO

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by akinszz: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
victorian:
Most men of these days are extremely sex starved, they have no self control!

But seriously do ladies still visit guys , whom they are not dating ?

Ladies better stay una house o, orelse most naija guys na rape go end am!

Fact!
hmm. Talking from experience lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by PythonAmaka: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
pocohantas:
Sometimes I wonder if it is the virtuos mothers of old, the ones who married as virgins, that trained some set of animalistic Nigerian guys.

Why did you go to his house?
Why did you eat shawarma?
Check what you wore?
It is not like you are a virgin?
Blablabla...

Very soon they will ask why we move about with our vaginas.

Useless creatures that will never blame the main culprit. If a woman says "men are animals"...they will start shouting feminist. But you say things like "don't visit any guy if you don't wanna get raped". What is the implicit meaning of that? Most guys are rapist right?
Can you say the same for y'all bitches who have got nothing else to offer but pussies, who have got no counts the number of milage their pussies have covered.
If you want to condemn rape, pls do, but going the distance by rubbing in our mothers who were the paragons of exceptional motherhood, into your twisted sense of narrative, can make me tear you a dirty slap.
Poco, just shut up and start crying.

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by TEYA: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
thorpido:
^^^^^A lady in your house gives you no right to rape her.
When you live in civilized societies,you will understand better.
Go and roam about the streets of warri in the middle of the night, that does not give criminals the right to harass you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by plugin4profit: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rape is illegal sex

Rape is bad

The wicked carry out rape.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by PythonAmaka: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
victorian:
Most men of these days are extremely sex starved, they have no self control!

But seriously do ladies still visit guys , whom they are not dating ?

Ladies better stay una house o, orelse most naija guys na rape go end am!

Fact!

Agreed... As most women are sexual predators.

python amaka
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
calyto:

Taar get da fvck outta my mention you bloody dingbat!

Yeah, I have a 10year old daughter and I see no reasons why she should pay a total stranger visit without anyone around, with kind if strict discipline I inculcate on them all, if they dare, then they are on there own..as early as soon as is 12 will be introducing her to sexuality educations! Simple

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by planetx: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I know one too who is serving time in the US. The idiot had a basketball scholarship and seemed to have a bright future. Apparently he was used to doing it back home and getting away with it.. his close friends in Niggeria admitted it. He went there and was raping their girls. It was even in the local news.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/border/2017/09/17/illegal-alien-nba-hopeful-charged-sexual-assault-denied-bond/amp/
Lol at all the racist comments on that story, this are the same whites you Africans love to worship when they see you as nothing but dirt.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by thorpido(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
DerideGull:

Why did she not think of possible rape when she visited a young man alone in a room? Please think before you take leap.
Rather you think that sex without consent is rape and there is a law against it!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Magnifik18:

Are you really this stupid?? Or it's just for likes?

How old are you?

He is that stupid. Lots of them are extremely stupid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by thorpido(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
TEYA:

Go and roam about the streets of warri in the middle of the night, that does not give criminals the right to harass you.
Is crime legal?Do criminals get punished when caught?
You need to understand that it's not about what people may do, it's about doing what is right.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by TEYA: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
thorpido:
Is crime legal?Do criminals get punished when caught?
You need to understand that it's not about what people may do, it's about doing what is right.
My point is inasmuch as rape is illegal, you as a person must take certain measures to protect yourself, you cannot live carefreely and assume every human being is law abiding and cares about your rights. You cant take a stroll in sambisa forest and be seeking for justice if boko haram attacks you.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by thorpido(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
TEYA:

My point is inasmuch as rape is illegal, you as a person must take certain measures to protect yourself, you cannot live carefreely and assume every human being is law abiding and cares about your rights. You cant take a stroll in sambisa forest and be seeking for justice if boko haram attacks you.
I agree with you about taking precautions but the suspect in this case was not a total stranger. He was a friend.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by dsenator: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
What we won"t be told is that this incident happened after she has taken so many bottles of stout, plates of nkwobi, shawarmah e.t.c
Its not a hidden fact that many men worldwide are no father xmas, whatever they give ladies, they expect something in return from them.
Our ladies shoud be careful! BIG NO TO RAPE!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by abj4ker: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Opeade939:
Rape is a criminal offense.

Rape de sweet o
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by pooozeee(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Do you have an evidence of the rape ?
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
She will pay her friend a visit just like this girl did and her friend will rape her.

Your daughter shall never be spared since you are on the side of evil.

Your daughter will be raped and she will do a video like this so that you and the whole world will see how pained she is
NyenwePHC:

Taar get da fvck outta my mention you bloody dingbat!

Yeah, I have a 10year old daughter and I see no reasons why she should pay a total stranger visit without anyone around, with kind if strict discipline I inculcate on them all, if they dare, then they are on there own..as early as soon as is 12 will be introducing her to sexuality educations! Simple
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
dsenator:
What we won"t be told is that this incident happened after she has taken so many bottles of stout, plates of nkwobi, shawarmah e.t.c
Its not a hidden fact that many men worldwide are no father xmas, whatever they give ladies, they expect something in return from them.
Our ladies shoud be careful! BIG NO TO RAPE!

My ex gf claimed she was raped by her school mate, one bankole in Surulere, i got to know when I saw her cursing someone in a text, i ran mad, drove like a mad man to the guys house, was ready to die there cos she was my world, met his frail parents, i screamed but didn't touch them, he wasn't around, i got back home, talked to a friend in law school, he asked me, were u there, did you listen to their arrangement, did you see it happen... NO... I was mad but I let go, she aborted..... 6 weeks later, they were chatting, I asked bxxx, wtf is going on, she said she had forgiven him.... I nodded my head... Remembered I would have killed that day I went after the guy...... Pls don't take sides on rape matter without details, it hurt me more than it hurt her but these HOES AIN'T LOYAL..

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
calyto:

She will pay her friend a visit just like this girl did and her friend will rape her.

Your daughter shall never be spared since you are on the side of evil.

Your daughter will be raped and she will do a video like this so that you and the whole world will see how pained she is

What is this dunce saying.... Then no born my daughter well to try am, if she does.... I will tell her sorry.... Its called training, I give her all she needs in excess, if she's stupid enough to go because of 20 or 50k....sorry...i work hard to provide all her needs and wants so there would be no excuse, do your parents do the same?
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by moshould(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
No mind the bastard... Simple prevention, them no dey hear word to stay house..
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sunnyt1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarahade:

In short you are saying men are animals so women should stop visiting them. Sir you are not alright.

My comment already addressed your response, you can choose to make out whatever suit your narrative, the bottomline is, do not put yourself in that situation where a rapist will use you, if you wanna argue about what a certain guy should do to you then we shouldnt be having this discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.