Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (57257 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by GindoX(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der

O sunmi ooo
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
If it is paining you, don't mock other people.

But God's willing, your daughter will be a victim of this sort of mockery and fuckery

NyenwePHC:

Taar u dey Mumu oooo! Why are you taking panadol for another person headache?
I keep asking, what prompted the young girl to visit a totally male stranger ...this can only arise from a failed family.! Guy I no wan talk to much
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Jaqenhghar: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
AHCB:
what does being angry at the system ever achieve aside giving yourself unnecessary headache?
..and being angry and blaming the victim does right?
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by hammerFC: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
WE ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF RAPE.

WE SIMPLY WANT WOMEN TO STOP VISITING MEN HOUSE, IF SEX IS NOT ON OFFER AND HE IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND.

THIS SAVES EVERYBODY THE CONFUSION AND EMBARASSMENT.

RAPE IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE AND NOT A JOKE.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by BetWinners(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Deepthoughts:
That girl is lying,mark my words n this thread today for reference,the wait n observe things unfold.
She is nothing more than just another attention seeker bruv.Real rape victims are always too traumatised and ashamed to broadcast the event to the public cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by charleoj(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have read a lot about the campaign #notorape. out of all the slogans, none that say "no" about going to a guy's house. it should be included because ladies of nowadays can play victim role perfectly. who know if It was a mutual thing that when sour when she expects to gain something after sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by AHCB: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

..and being angry and blaming the victim does right?
angry for what? Blaming the victim, for what?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by hammerFC: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
LET US BE RATIONAL HERE.

A WOMAN GOES TO A MAN HOUSE KNOWING THE MAN AND HERSELF HAVE EXPRESSED ROMANTIC FEELINGS AND EVEN SEXUAL.

IT WILL TAKE TIREDNESS, HOLY SPIRIT INTERVENTION OR IMPOTENCE TO PREVENT SEXUAL CONTACT.

BASED ON THIS, MANY OF US FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO TAKE THIS CASE, WITH THE LEVEL OF SERIOUSNESS WE ATTRIBUTE TO RAPE.

I AM JUST BEING SINCERE AND HONEST HERE.

U GO TO HIS HOUSE AND U ARE BOTH FIT AND HEALTHY, SOME KIND OF SEXUAL CONTACT WILL TAKE PLACE AND WHERE THAT LEADS WILL DEPEND ON CONTROL.

THIS IS A HEAVY GAMBLE.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Fantazy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
I don't support rape but what do you expect When u visit a man alone in his house or apartment? is he ur brother?
nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by mukthar2000(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
The use rope draw u enter his room niii? Most u even enter his house? I think the fool the goat must not go free, punishment and jail most be the final result
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by hammerFC: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
ORDINARY BIG BROTHER NAIJA.

WE ALL SAW LIVE ON CAMERA, CONTINENTAL TELEVISION, THAT THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN LACK SEXUAL CONTROL, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

NINA VS MIRACLE.

TED VS BAMBAM.

TOBI NEARLY RAPE CEEC, ALL ON CAMERA.

NOW, U GO TO HIS HOUSE... I REST MY CASE.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
see my sis, gather ur friends and go back and rape the man too.... Rape him till he die
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by hammerFC: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mosesotu123:
see my sis, gather ur friends and go back and rape the man too....
Rape him till he die

SHARAP!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sunnyt1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Rape is a very sensitive and volatile topic to discuss in a virtual world, especially, with people we barely know, so i dodge it like a plaque.

There is a section of social class who will deliberately and consistently misunderstand whatever you say about rape once it is not in sync with their fixated opinion.

If you leave your iphone at the bus stop, will you be in position to decided what some random person does with it? Yes, its your phone, they should mind their business, yes, it is morally wrong to take what doesnt belong to them, they need your consent to touch it, the law will hit anyone who takes it, yes, anyone who steals the phone must be stoned to death, but the phone can disappear into the wind.

So what is the wisest thing to do? Keep your phone delligently private.

If you go to a guy's house, you may no longer be in position to stop his criminal stupidy, he knows the law too, but a rapist's act is his decision, not affording him that opportunity is your decision.

Decide Wisely

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
calyto:
If it is paining you, don't mock other people.

But God's willing, your daughter will be a victim of this sort of mockery and fuckery

Baba see pain-ment eh! cheesy
Go chill abeg with one bottle of cold Goldberg so that your head go clear well, don't drag God into this filths

God is too perfect and gracious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by hammerFC: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
IF U GO TO A MAN HOUSE AND HE DOES NOT APPROACH U.

JUST WALK AROUND NAK.ED BECOS, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIM.

HE STILL WONT APPROACH U.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by anyicash(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Deepthoughts:
That girl is lying,mark my words n this thread today for reference,the wait n observe things unfold.
you may be right but for now let's give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by verifiablefacts: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
CastedDude:
Say not to rape! A young lady has taken to social media to cry out after allegedly raped by a man.

According to multiple online reports, the lady claimed she was raped by a friend after visiting him as she disclosed that despite repeated pleas, the man still went ahead and forced himself on her.

The heartbroken lady posted a video online of herself crying after the alleged act as she revealed her plan to get the supposed suspect arrested. 

A Facebook user named Stella, who shared the lady's plight, warned men to desist from forcing sex on ladies when they are not giving consent. 

Some others have argued that the best way to avoid rape is for the ladies to restrict their visits to men's apartments alone. 

Se more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-cries-out-after-being-allegedly-raped-by-a-friend-whom-she-visited.html
of any secluded meeting between a man and a woman the devil is the third.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
hammerFC:

I THINK THE GUY HERE IS THE VICTIM.

HE ALLOWED AN IDIOT AND INGRATE INTO HIS HOUSE.

I've been a victim of one of these crazy bitches before, thank god sey I get craze, na me call police and played a voice recording of our argument..... For una bastxxds judging steadfastly from hearing one side of the story... I wish similar occurrence in ur lifes

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright You mess up any female relative of mine this way
Mennnnn I will knock your head off your neck with a Revolver Am a bini niggarrr that pull the trigger easily
4k u nigga. You can't do shit. I'll 4kin kill you first.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sarahade(f): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheMoniker:
Rape is bad we all know.
You don’t want to get raped?
1. Stop collecting gifts from men that are not your family members.
2. Don’t go clubbing with men, save money and go to club with your friends (girls)
3. Don’t drink together with men and expect them to pay.
4. Don’t go visit someone you know or even barely know (men)
5. Stay on your lane.
No one can come to your fathers house and rape you if you are not a “thief” yourself.
I bet you it might be a deal go wrong thus she’s trying to play the victim. Motherfučkíñg bleaching b1tch.

I once dated a girl that I promised some cash and at the end of the day o didn’t have much to give. After sex she threatened to scream rape if I do not give her the money and my iPhone unlocked. I did cos I’m well respected where I live.

Why the long epistle is it not better to tell men to stop raping women. Stop giving girls money hoping to have sex with them it's not by force to give and it's not by force to have sex stop encouraging rapist with your silly post.
Is it a crime to have a male friend

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sarahade(f): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
crafteck:

I've been a victim of one of these crazy bitches before, thank god sey I get craze, na me call police and played a voice recording of our argument..... For una bastxxds judging steadfastly from hearing one side of the story... I wish similar occurrence in ur lifes

So what will a rapist say i raped her. You are daft.
There's no justification for raping women get that into your empty head
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by mildflame: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der
highest MUMU

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarahade:

So what will a rapist say i raped her. You are daft.
There's no justification for raping women get that into your empty head

So will a girl that claims rape cos she feels she deserves more money say the truth... Ur papa daft no be small.

All this runs girls wey no de sit down one place... Abeg guys... Always record sensitive arguments and chats, your life might depend on it, see what Ronaldo dey go thru.... Consider the status of a man who billions of women want to rape to an expensive call girl who claims she was raped several years ago, do you think Ronaldo even knows her name, it shouldn't even be a case but here we are...

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sarahade(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
sunnyt1:
Rape is a very sensitive and volatile topic to discuss in a virtual world, especially, with people we barely know, so i dodge it like a plaque.

There is a section of social class who will deliberately and consistently misunderstand whatever you say about rape once it is not in sync with their fixated opinion.

If you leave your iphone at the bus stop, will you be in position to decided what some random person does with it? Yes, its your phone, they should mind their business, yes, it is morally wrong to take what doesnt belong to them, they need your consent to touch it, the law will hit anyone who takes it, yes, anyone who steals the phone must be stoned to death, but the phone can disappear into the wind.

So what is the wisest thing to do? Keep your phone delligently private.

If you go to a guy's house, you may no longer be in position to stop his criminal stupidy, he knows the law too, but a rapist's act is his decision, not affording him that opportunity is your decision.

Decide Wisely
In short you are saying men are animals so women should stop visiting them. Sir you are not alright.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Godskidk(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Omudia11:
How is her crying affecting you?

Something happens and y'all are quick to pounce on the victims. Last I checked it is not your page and you are not being forced to read this thread so why are you here complaining about her crying on SM?
You and all the others need to learn that victim blaming is not cool.
Do you really know the meaning of blame? Where in this comment did I blame the victim?
Godskidk:

At least his name has been noted in the Justice department...
Do the right thing... Leave the rest for God, instead of crying on SM

I was just of the opinion that she should do the right thing... Report to the appropriate authority rather than crying on SM
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sarahade(f): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Offpoint:
How adult get raped still baffles me till date. I can't even bath my uncle 4 years daughter if she doesn't want to bath. She'll fight back with her claws and teeth until I give up.

No idiot on earth should be able to rape you, unless he possesed a weapon.

You are a rapist and a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sarahade(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
crafteck:

So will a girl that claims rape cos she feels she deserves more money say the truth... Ur papa daft no be small.

All this runs girls wey no de sit down one place... Abeg guys... Always record sensitive arguments and chats, your life might depend on it, see what Ronaldo dey go thru.... Consider the status of a man who billions of women want to rape to an expensive call girl who claims she was raped several years ago, do you think Ronaldo even knows her name, it shouldn't even be a case but here we are...

Your papa, your mama, person wey senior pass for your house daft useless rapist.
We know your type you will die soon if you don't stop this evil act.
Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarahade:

Your papa, your mama, person wey senior pass for your house daft useless rapist.
We know your type you will die soon if you don't stop this evil act.
Bastard

Wow.... See as runs girls dey show face small small....... Make i go drink champagne and play fifa 19 as people wey de make money with their underneath continue to wail...... Guys, pls record sensitive stuff, they might save u when you get into this girls wahala... Remember den no get shame... They have nothing to lose.... Work hard, make money... Patronise them to whirl away time.... I remember when I was at the station with the one dat wanted to put me in wahala, I saw the police were laughing I didn't know why... Till one came... Bro.. Bro... Clean ur lipstick... Lol... If no be for d recording where she dey talk sey she enjoyed the style..... I would have been made to part with half a million instead of d 15k she worked for.... By God's grace I will never have reason to rape....money has its advantages...

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by victorian(f): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Most men of these days are extremely sex starved, they have no self control!

But seriously do ladies still visit guys , whom they are not dating ?

Ladies better stay una house o, orelse most naija guys na rape go end am!

Fact!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Offpoint: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarahade:

You are a rapist and a psychopath.
How do you arrived at that conclusion and what makes you think so? you don't even know me.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Ozkar: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Collect evidence and charge him to court if it truly happened. Else it's just your word against his.

Tired of hearing these rape tales. Guys and ladies should stop forcing or manipulating others into doing what they want (including sex). Also we should stop letting our greed make us victims when it could have been avoided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) / 'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.