Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? (2004 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Luvebird: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
From a member.

I've been with this guy for a year
I introduced him to my family and he did the same, I lost my virginity with him
He provided everything for me
He told me that he had a daughter and I was ok with it
He do go for outside work
He went for an outside work and we always communicated with each other,he sends money to me
1st of January I wasn't feeling comfortable and I received a call from him telling me that he was arrested for stealing
I found out that he stole from the person he was working for and was arrested
He told me that he did it because of me
I was very angry and furious
He stayed there for a week and some days
His elder sister asked me to go bail him
I went and through the help of a police officer he was bailed.

I couldn't go back that same night so the officer took care of my accommodation,
bought a cloth for Me and a pad since I was on My period at that moment.
I was so relax and comfortable with him as if we knew each other from Adam
The next morning he dropped me off at the park and we've been communicating
The problem is that I no longer have feelings for my boyfriend am already falling in love with the officer
The officer feels the same way towards me
He wooed me and I accepted because am already in love with him. I don't know if it's love at first sight or infatuation
Pls I need your help my boyfriend had been calling and begging for a second chance
I'm confused, should I break up with my Boyfriend or Continue with Him?
Please help

Source: http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2019/01/should-i-break-up-with-my-boyfriend-or.html?m=1
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Cholls(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of paper that oozes of entitlement and false hopes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
OK, now this is strange, how did the topic of your period come up? Because that's not something a lot of ladies will feel comfortable discussing with a man, a stranger no less. Many would rather use toilet paper than ask a strange man to buy them pads. I personally wouldn't have that discussion even with my own father. It's too awkward. I suspect you tried to be unfaithful to your boyfriend the night you spent with the officer & that's how he came to find out you were on your period. I also doubt the virginity story very much. This lady sounds cheap if it only takes one night/gifts to get over someone & replace him with someone else.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by agbonkamen(f): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Women and confusion grin grin
Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol!! You were also chopping from the stealing.. My advice is that you continue with him so that if tomorrow he graduate to a higher thief you will also chop from the money

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
Lol!! You were also chopping from the stealing.. My advice is that you continue with him so that if tomorrow he graduate to a higher thief you will also chop from the money
.. Lol.What a comment?

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Divay22(f): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
I want this, I want that and that was how he started stealing all because of you and now you're thinking of (well, you've done it already) leaving him undecided
Hmmmm
I only feel pity for that young man.

Don't go out of your way to please people. If you don't have it don't feel guilty about it either.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by izaray(f): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
agbonkamen:
I dey tell you, and majority end up regretting las las.

May God help us sha

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
OK, now this is strange, how did the topic of your period come up? Because that's not something a lot of ladies will feel comfortable discussing with a man, a stranger no less. Many would rather use toilet paper than ask a strange man to buy them pads. I personally wouldn't have that discussion even with my own father. It's too awkward. I suspect you tried to be unfaithful to your boyfriend the night you spent with the officer & that's how he came to find out you were on your period. I also doubt the virginity story very much. This lady sounds cheap if it only takes one night/gifts to get over someone & replace him with someone else.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
she was a virgin just a year ago... I guess that explains it

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
samuelchimmy:
she was a virgin just a year ago... I guess that explains it

So she says lol.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by agbonkamen(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
izaray:
I dey tell you, and majority end up regretting las las.

May God help us sha
Amen sis

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
You bailed him and didn't follow him or what?

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Randy100: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
agbonkamen:
you know them oh. Very confused species.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Leonardoreel(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Officer ain't in love with you,officer just wanna take advantage of the fact you came to him for help,

Everyone can do such for that Honeypot and as for your bf, I think you should distance yourself so he doesn't implicate you later in the future if he has the ability to steal..

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Gpopsicle(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
agbonkamen:

indeed you have said my mind. Woman! what do you really want? if you ask me, I will say you're confused.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Avast(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of
paper that oozes of entitlement and false
hopes.
I guess you are just coming out of the OTHER ROOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With My Boyfriend Or Continue With Him? by Akious2k2(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
You bailed him and didn't follow him or what?
My thought exactly... @OP, You bailed him & then he left the station without you or what?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ / Biggest Boob And Puszy In Kumasi +18 / Busty Slay Mama Cries Out I Hate My Self Over Her Big Chest (photos) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.