Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. (2633 Views)

Mention That Course Or Subject That You Will Pass Despite Not Reading At All / Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. / THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by Regiinald: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
oluwatobi01:

though am in Biochemistry, my rum mate always talk abt dt course PHY 405,its dreadful and Dr Dele Abajingin no make am easy too...I wonder y hard courses r always giving to sadist lecturers,we both graduated though!...
what level are you in Biochemistry?
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by oluwatobi01(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Regiinald:
what level are you in Biochemistry?

penultimate level in biochemistry.......
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by Regiinald: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
oluwatobi01:

penultimate level in biochemistry.......

it might sound like an intrusive question, but I asked to know your level of intelligence in the course.

My younger brother is about to apply for that course in his jamb and he wants to know the areas of specialization available in the final year... I would like to have such a conversation with you and know more about the course to help him out
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by MissSweet(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Well no forming o. As for me I typically don't see any course as hard as they proclaimed to be in as much as I'm interested in it.
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
MissSweet:
Well no forming o. As for me I typically don't see any course as hard as they proclaimed to be in as much as I'm interested in it.

Wow.. You had this mindset right from 100 level?
Actually...... Some courses are just hard dear.. Naturally.
I remember Metabolism in biochem, after spending a long time explaining and their was no 'life' in the class, he looked up from his laptop and shocked me (or us). He said: "This course (Metabolism) is hard, that's the truth. And that's how it has always been".

But I'm not talking about those courses which are intrinsically tough... I'm asking about those ones that have become a nightmare because of sadist lecturers..
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by MissSweet(f): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
NnaemekaJude:

Wow.. You had this mindset right from 100 level?
Actually...... Some courses are just hard dear.. Naturally.
I remember Metabolism in biochem, after spending a long time explaining and their was no 'life' in the class, he looked up from his laptop and shocked me (or us). He said: "This course (Metabolism) is hard, that's the truth. And that's how it has always been".

But I'm not talking about those courses which are intrinsically tough... I'm asking about those ones that have become a nightmare because of sadist lecturers..

I get your point tho... I'm not in medical aspect in as much I'm engineering (Elect-computer). Some courses are hard when they were first introduced but with time we get familiarize with the scope. Also, Most lecturers look at the average performance to upgrading result...
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
A.B.U Zaria or wateva isn't fit to be called a higher institution.
In sane country, that place should be barricaded and labelled a museum ..... But No!
This is Nigeria
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by InansBobo(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Why do u say so?
Re: Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. by NnaemekaJude(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
A.B.U Zaria or wateva isn't fit to be called a higher institution.
In sane country, that place should be barricaded and labelled a museum ..... But No!
This is Nigeria

Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics~ Students Attend Lessons NAKED To Protest Ban On Mini~skiets / I.J.M.B Form For 2014/2015 Session Is Still Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.