Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,591 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Agony Of Monogamy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Agony Of Monogamy (2856 Views)

Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy / Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family / Agonies Of Monogamy Against Polygamy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Agony Of Monogamy by Ranchhoddas: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkxTuA8Ucm0
Polygamy helps the economy, it was stated in the above YouTube video, one participant when asked how many wives he had, audaciuosly replied back: Seven!

What if youths could take charge of electoral processes and had the power to influence the future of Nigeria?
Ranchhoddas, I still havent forgotten replying you back on this thread and especially on this your interesting last post here ooo
My Oga.
I dey like daily bread. Ready whenever you are.
Re: Agony Of Monogamy by MuttleyLaff: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
My Oga.
I dey like daily bread. Ready whenever you are.
Chief, una nefa hear say bread no dey daily for the comman man and/or ajepako ni?
Re: Agony Of Monogamy by Ranchhoddas: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Chief, una nefa hear say bread no dey daily for the comman man and/or ajepako ni?
Lol.
Na so I hear ooo... But no be for us. Na so so abundance we dey enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Husband Not Often Call His Father In Law And Mother In Law For Greetings / Please I Need Your Advise / Who Owns The Boobss/breeaast? The Little Baby Or The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.