Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Agony Of Monogamy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Agony Of Monogamy (2746 Views)

Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy / Hidden Agony Of A Father In The Family / Agonies Of Monogamy Against Polygamy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Agony Of Monogamy by Ranchhoddas: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkxTuA8Ucm0
Polygamy helps the economy, it was stated in the above YouTube video, one participant when asked how many wives he had, audaciuosly replied back: Seven!

What if youths could take charge of electoral processes and had the power to influence the future of Nigeria?
Ranchhoddas, I still havent forgotten replying you back on this thread and especially on this your interesting last post here ooo
My Oga.
I dey like daily bread. Ready whenever you are.
Re: Agony Of Monogamy by MuttleyLaff: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
My Oga.
I dey like daily bread. Ready whenever you are.
Chief, una nefa hear say bread no dey daily for the comman man and/or ajepako ni?
Re: Agony Of Monogamy by Ranchhoddas: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Chief, una nefa hear say bread no dey daily for the comman man and/or ajepako ni?
Lol.
Na so I hear ooo... But no be for us. Na so so abundance we dey enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Making Is A Mess, Disgusting And Smelling / My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / What Is Your Reckoning As A New Year Is Beckoning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.